Sign in to follow this  
JustCause

Help Floods at Somalinet!!!

Some ***** started flooding Somalinet forum and as usual, the moderators are sleeping. Therefore, I recommend this site should help and offer full political refugee status the decent brothers and sisters of that site, so that they have breathing ground for their ideas.

I hope this motion is accepted here.

NGONGE   

Heh. This site does not exist, brother. Officially, the site is moving to a new server (a ploy to limit the traffic). So until that little problem is solved, I doubt if those refugees will be welcomed with open arms. The doorman has locked up and gone on holiday. We all got in through the window. :D

sax Q

Personally been introducing friends from Somalinet to SOL. Well they maybe members here already, who knows as we all anonymous?. Anyway, the condition in Somalinet does need to be put in check.

NGONGE, I know what you mean, every time I visit here I have to come through the window—i.e. go to google and type ‘camel threads’ and then get it in. Do you know what is going on though??

Now is a good time though to get some good members who are about to leave Somalinet and welcome them here! Furthermore, as I said we have to help those in need and in this case they are our fellow countrymen!

SisSade, you are right who knows they are already members here (is in our culture these days to have two identities)! But thanks for agreeing with me though and keep up the good work.

IL CAPO   

Q,

would you be kind enough to share with us the names of all the "Decent" Brothers and Sister who you like to see given a political asylum in this site?

i may know few of them and personally i wouldn't mind splashing my credit card out for a good cause because i know they are going to need a food and few Boutros Ghali blankets.