Sign in to follow this  
Abdinasir Kadawo

Support our beloved national team

nuune   

The boys lost to Uganda by 4 goals, earlier they lost Rwanda by 3 goals, before that they lost to Zanzibar.

They played all their games, and finished & OUT!!

I dono what to be proud of.

Winning one goal against Tanzania is not enough, they need to feed themselves and eat more Ugali, they are skillfull, but they need to be physically strong.

Winning one goal against Tanzania is not enough, they need to feed themselves and eat more Ugali, they are skillfull, but they need to be physically strong

Well, I think it is fair that the kids should be Proud. For starters, they have no functioning govt unlike TZ, it was the first win in 2 decades & thirdly,TZ is the stronger team in cecafa.

Personally, I think,The BOYS,just need major alamiinto. I think, Somalia had the fewest of wins of any of the members of Cefaca or CAF in general(Perhaps, Ethiopia comes 2nd last and of course Swaziland),but generally, i think, the total wins by somalia in the entire history of the African tournaments is perhaps,as low as 10wins.(Will get data to disprove or proof meself).

^they have at least made some progress. not as much as i wished for. And That was due to 3 months training they had together.

Real progress will only be possible when we get back our country, have peace and good combatetive league.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Falastini:

steriods ku bufiya.

The just need a change of nickname. What kind of name is Ocean Stars? It sound like a sissy cabaret act. They need an intimidating name like Somali Birates or Al Shabaab.