Sign in to follow this  
Zash

Advice needed

Zash   

Asalam aleykm everyone;let me first formally introduce my self, am a new SOLer smile.gif

I have the following decision to make. I have never applied Cilan or Heena and i promised maself that i will not till i get married but am tempted to apply now coz my graduation is approaching and i want to look nice. What do you people think, should i wait since i have reached this far or should i go ahead apply it for ma graduation???

Zash   

Hey Cara, staying without Cilan was not a personal choice at the beginning. They didnot allow it in my school and then i said to maself why cant i stay like that till a very important accasion comes up

Ibtisam   

Zash how old are you??

Let me explain Cara's

Oh for heavens sake.

She means:

1) How do you know you will marry??

2) How do you know Cilan will still be around when you do marry??

3) What if he hates Cilan?

4) WHat if you wait and then on your big day you try it out and then you hate it??? OMG it will ruin your whole wedding day. What if you developed an allergic reaction to the Cilan, your hands started to swell up, bleeding, and look like they might drop off, Your new husband will be horrified, He might think that you are changing like MJ did in the Thriller video. He will run out of the hall screaming and never looked back. The moral of the story is damit JUST try it for your gradation, it may or may not look nice, your skin may have other plans, you may never get married. Or maybe what I described above could happen. These are all possibilities.

Hubb   

I have notice that some people on this form receive extreme thrill out of belittling the newcomers.. Why?

Zash, welcome and i think you should do it.... but make it simple.. good luck and congrats to you smile.gif really

Kool_Kat   

Zash, welcome to SOL...As for cilaan, I am not a big fan of it...If you wanna try it for your graduation, by all means do try it just don't go overboard with it...Do something simple...And if you don't like it, you better start doing the dishes three or four times a day... :D

Faynuus   

Zash, had u not mentioned cilaan, i would assume u were a man or a boy. welcome walaasheey.

If u promised urself not to apply until ur wedding day, then stick to it. Cilaan is not worth breaking ur promise. plus as it fades away, it makes ur hands like u have had a very serious jaundice.

Som@li   

Welcome,

I know some pple have the culture of not applying Cilan till they are married, if you have waited this long, Wait! :D

Pucca   

get really neat fake tattoos and just stick 'em on your hands or wherever, totally neat and the good thing is they come off real quick. Cilan just takes forever and it only looks good for so long. Besides, its just a graduation right? no reason to get all fancy. A little bit of nailpolish would do just fine, but if you want some art...go with the fake tattoos (cool thing, you can find some henna designs).

um is it haraam? naw, cant be...it aint real so its cool. *i think*