Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

Great Opportunity for Both Recent Experienced TESOL Graduates in Riyadh, Saudi Arab

Any north-american nomads interested this?

The International Co. For Education & E-Learning is searching for both male and female native-speaking English instructors for immediate work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia's capital. Married couples are extremely preferred and encouraged to apply. Prospective teachers will work in various academic institutions throughout Riyadh, including universities such as King Saud and also preparatory schools.

Prospective teachers will be expected to work between 4-5 hours each day; salary is tax-free and varies between $2500-3000 USD/month, depending upon experience and educational background.

In addition to an attractive salary employees will enjoy:

• Free, private and secure accommodations close to work
  • Free transportation
  • A one year contract extendable to at least 2 years
Interested applicants should send their CV and a copy of their passport toeslteacher@mac.com. Applicants MUSTmeet the following requirements with NO EXCEPTIONS or your E-Mail will be quickly discarded:

• Be a native speaker of American English (meaning, English should be your FIRST language)
  • Currently reside in the United States or be willing to return immediately to obtain a visa
  • Posses a TESOL certificate and at least a BA or BS in some field. English and linguistics degree holders do not need a TESOL cert. Partial degrees or degrees in progress are not acceptable. Degrees obtained on-line are also not acceptable.
  • An American passport and citizenship

• A clean criminal record verifiable by an official police report

• No preexisting, serious medical conditions verified by a medical examination
  • Ability to start work immediately
Individuals with a background in computer science and/or CALL will be given special consideration.

We are hiring swiftly on a first come, first serve basis so do not delay! If you have received this advertisement via E-Mail please mention so in your reply.

This is for all nomads except PeaceNow you know... just for his own safety coz rumor has it that arabs are on his trail :D

Polite notice: any successful nomad owes me a drink! ;)

Jacpher   

Applicants MUSTmeet the following requirements with NO EXCEPTIONS or your E-Mail will be quickly discarded:

Be a native speaker of American English (meaning, English should be your FIRST language)

No preexisting, serious medical conditions verified by a medical examination

This would be considered a discrimination on this part of the Atlantic but kuwaan waxa soo qoray think these silly conditions gives them a good pool of candidates. Either that or they don't want to write non-cadaan need not apply. xoolo on top of xoolo.

Originally posted by NinBrown:

''Be a native speaker of American English (meaning, English should be your FIRST language)'' What nonsense.

I know! English is my THIRD language but I was a teacher in Taiwan for a year and my title was Native Speaking Teacher (NST)...they didn't care that I wasn't white, as long as I could teach with a North American accent :/ (btw, just about anyone can teach in Asia. I guess they need a lot of English teachers over there icon_razz.gif )

This is a total bs! They should just say that they want white-trash americans only!!

Pretty much this saudi kingdom has become slaves to white american trash, who return abuse them.

If they were honest they will hire any one with a degree who speaks english!

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

This is a total bs! They should just say that they want white-trash americans only!!

Pretty much this saudi kingdom has become slaves to white american trash, who return abuse them.

If they were honest they will hire any one with a degree who speaks english!

It could be it is not their fault maybe their customer (arabs) require this