Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

The Origin Of Your Username..................

Abdinuur   

MZZ UNIQUE,

My mami gave me this name...

Magnoona Girl,

You're certaintly not a Magnoona girl...if u ask me...I guess a lot miss that about you.

Macalin   

Waraa i though i replied 2 this a mill yrs ago.

anyways when i was younger wax madax adag oo dhib badan baan ahaa..and my eedo macan god bless her,aa igu rafaadi jirtay...even if meel lai diro and i go i always say 'maseemanaya' or maya or just refuse!...madax adeeg.com....so sidaas i decided to make my name lakkad!

there u have mr Kaafi,curious kaafi i may say!..lol

nabadee..i still think i replied to this..yaab!~lol

MZanzi   

asc

Magacaan waxa ladhahaa sidaadba u ogtihiin fanaanad weyn oo caan ah wana jeclaa since i was young marka sidee darteed ayan ula baxay magacaan waana jeclahay still

Abdinuur   

Waryaa Lakkad...i hope you're still good to your eedo now...wiilyahow La'kadkaa...jk..lol

Hibo Nuro...see I didnt know about Hibo Nur...well, now I know.

Abdinuur   

Waligay ma'maqlin Hibo Nuro...

Sorry...I rarely listen to Somali songs and when I do or if I do, I wouldnt know anything about the artist or the singer...

I know SAMATAR...old guy - famous singer cuz I went to his concert few years ago.

You're like me...sort of. Like one day I was listening to Abdinuur Saalax and I was feeling his lyrics...they were deep and understandable and that's how I chose my name. Real cool huh. Then I changed it to Kaafi - my nickname.

MZanzi   

waa wax macqul ah kafi lakin aniga ahaan ilama ahan in fanan somali ah o jiro magaci lamaqli wayay anyz wax dhici karo ayad shegtay aniganah sidaa ban magacan ula baxay walina wa wataa maba iska badalin

rudy..how did i get this nickname...well many moons ago, when i was xalimo uneducated, i meet this xalimo, so to call her i had to use a non nomad name pretend to be someone calling regarding bills since she paid the home bills. so i ask her what name to use so the pasword was rudy...hello is this rudy calling from bank of america can please speak to zahra! and it worked.

so she & her friends started calling rudy...!

Senora   

I've been meaning to change my username to something that really describes who I am, but i have yet to do that...

Let me see,

First I thought what letter my name should start with ...I chose O...then I thought what should the next letter be..then I had an apiphany..a P..then I thought about the next..e.t.c....and before I knew it..I had my nickname..

coincidence, eh?! :confused: