Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHAT IS YOUR PLAN FOR 2005

Hi all Nomads . . . .

This year (2004) is almost over ,,, we are heading 2005 ,,,,, everybody must have his/her own plans for the coming new year ,,,,

What is your plan ????

Salma   

Nomads,

I believe we should evaluate ourselves before we plan for the new year. Everybody gotta sit with him/herself and write all what he/she achieved last year and what he/she couldnt achieve. This will make it easier when u start planning 4 da new year. Trust me in this, SELF- Evalution is the key to the success in your personal planning. check yourself in many fields:-

1-Financial issues : like How much I spent this year, How much I'd saved, What should I avoid next time? What should I must concetrate on for the Next Time? Did I spent some money in the charity sides and for the sake of ALlah? Did I spent on my nearest needy relatives?? Or I spent it all on myself? .....etc.

2-Social Issues :- Am I good person with my family? My relatives? Friends? Have I visted my Aunts/Uncles?cousins/Grandpapa or GM? Or do I call them at least if I dont have the chance to meet them? Or they don't know anything about me coz Iam the one who is not communcating or keep in touch with them? Did I visited the Sick ppl (family members or friends) in their houses or in the hospitals and said good words to them? Do I socialize with them in the social gatheringz when Iam invited and able to do that?,,,, etc

3-Spirtual Issues :- Am I regular in my daily prayers? Did I read the Holly Quran on regular basis and memorized some verses or its like evey year I never memorise a single verse? Did I prayed in the Mosque this year? Did I attended the Islamic Gatherings in my University, college, Islamic Centers,,, etc

4-Health Issues : What about my health? Am I concerned about my Health? My daily meals? My medication (If you have one)? Is there anything that I'd noticed in year 2004 that needs more concetration and follow-ups? Do I sleep good? Do I care about my weakness points in food & entertainment things that may harm me or damage my health?Is there any stress problems? Do I exercise and keep my body fit or I live with junk foods and never care about that? is there anything that I should quit: Smoke/drinks,,,,,, etc

5-Intellectual & Knowledge Issues : Did I learnt new thing this year (Sure you did) So what was the most valuable lesson I learnt this year? How did it influnced me? did it touched my life and changed something in me? What Should I need to focus on ? Am I doing good in my School/Univ? Hows my scores? Do I need a private tutor in a particular field/lesson? Do I read frequently? Do I use the Knowledge resourses in a good way: Internet, Library, clubs,people, centers???

6- Work Issues : How my performance at work this year? Am I fearing the Lord in my work field or I come late and leave early and get money 4 nothing? Do I have good relationship with my boss and my colleagues? Is there any pressure at work that I should find a solution for it? Do I have to change my career or my job? Do I have to get a part-time job???,,,,etc

7-Emotional Issues :- Check your problems with your wife/husband. Concetrate on these issues, don't try to ignore them it might explode one day and you'll suffer later. Ask yourself: Am I doing good with my hubby/wife/fiance? Am I spending time with him/her or busy with my work or study? Did I brought a gift for her/him? Do we discuss or we keep many things pending and unsolved? Do I apology when its needed?

And many many many many many questions to ask yourself before you start to plan for the new year. See what you've lost and what you've gained. See what you have to do to make the NEW YEAR more effective and valuable without repeating the same old mistakes in year 2004.

All what you need is :-

1- A pencil and piece of paper or why dont you make for youself a book you call it "My Book" or "Myself" whatever you call it is upto you. And put all your ideas,feedback,advices,plans,,,etc so that you can get back to it and check it whenever required. To add things or omit things. Don't depend on papers coz you may scatter or misplace them

2- A Quite place (environment) and while you are in good mood inorder you get the best of you. Avoid crowded places coz it may disturb you. Choose a quite and convenient place.

3- No need to drink coffee or tea, try water or natural juices. And stop smoking while you are putting your plans.

In every shop/stores/market or corporation they do the Annual Year End Stock Taking. And they check what they have achieved in 2004, what they sold and what they couldnt sell. What they have to concetrate on in their plans next year. What was their loses and profits. Don't you think guyz we need to do the same for ourselves??!!! The most important company on this year is your "SELF Company" which you build a year after a year. You need to check this company smile.gif

When you are done with your "Self Evaluation" only that time you can start to plan for the New Year best of luck 4 all inshallah.

B Frank and Honest with yourselves :D

Myself I have many personal plans, If I will start mentioning them here u may hate me all LOL. "Long List" much longer than this reply So its better to remain unrevealed :D

Salam

One should really be asking themselves those questions every day.

All of the issues raised by Classique are also valid for me.

In addition to all that, in no particular order:

- I want to do more writing, actually finish a novel for a change.

- Make the time to actually eat healthily, instead of reaching for the junkfood after a busy day at work.

- I want to do more things for others that don't benefit me in any way. I haven't done much of that this year.

- Teach myself to stop worrying about things I have no control over, like politics.

- Get a decent job relevant to my career plans.

- Do at least 10 original and challenging things this year.

- Learn how to network, I'm terrible at remembering people's names.

- Insha-allah see my ayeeyo for the first time in 20 years (I'm 21).

- Gain a better understanding of Islam, so I can teach my children properly one day (if Allah gives me some)

- Learn how to skate

- Learn the profound principles of not spending any money unneccessarily (I think it's called saving or something).

- Learn Arabic and improve my Somali.

- Find out what Tofu tastes like

I can't think of any more.

Asalaamu Calaykum

thanks bro of reminded as of this great issue

well siad everything i will only add this year inshalaah to be more focused on islaam inshalaah at least learn the meanig of the Quran and learn ( the Fiq and the naxwa) i am very poor on those erea i always dearm of learning the meaning of the Quran. i don't even know the meaning of suratal (Alxamdu)

" Inshalaah i will get read to got marry"

i think everything elsa that cames along has been said.

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum

Insha'Allah, on top of my list is to go back to the motherland and have some caano geel!

Classique well said sis! ;)

sis Wilo, May q__|__| | make it easy for you!

Alisaleebaan - that is wonderful goal brother, if you trust in q__|__| | and work hard, you can achieve your goals.

OG_Girl   

Classique I loved your suggestions and Advices. But as you know I want to sleep more next year Insha Allah smile.gif . I don't remember last time I slept 8 hours :(

Salam

Diamante   

^^^ :D:D easy with the sarcasm dang!

Xu dont waste your time, Tofu is seriously disgusting, it should be made illegal, don't pollute your stomach with that rubbish...ugh

I actually have a childhood nightmare relating to Tofu *shudders*

anyway ney year solutions of mine:

Actually sleep early for once, so i can wake up on time for work ( I can't afford to come late anymore)

Buy and Alarm Clock to make the above happen ( I dried up the excuse that my mobile phone is always out of battery in the early mornings redface.gif )

Stop taking too long Lunch Hour Breaks

Stop spendig money like it doesnt have a value

Learn more about my diin

Be nice to the neigbours, stop kicking their dog when they're not looking ( I seriously hate that thing)

Save up so I can go visit the Motherland this summer - havent been back since 1989 :(

Some nice resolutions some of you got ;)

Salaam