Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Feminism in my school.

Nothing wrong with feminism: to seek equal rights amongst genders.

The way I see it, men are the ones perpretrating the whole "lesbian" concept.

And Qac Qac, we already learn about men's history..or shall I say His-tory ;)

Originally posted by Danger.:

quote:Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Nothing wrong with feminism: to seek equal rights amongst genders.

So u think women should be combat soldiers too??
Why not lol.. thats the way they see it if the "Man" could do it so can I

There was this female who took her case to the courts about not being able to be drafted in the National Football League hahahaha

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

quote:So u think women should be combat soldiers too??

They already are.
I know there are women in combat positions, like flying warplanes but they are defiantly not in infantry, armor, short range combat and special operations forces… check Army.com

Hypothetically speaking, if the draft is reinstated do you think women should be drafted into positions like those aforementioned?

Drafting is a bad example. No one wants to be drafted...men or women.

There are women that want those positions but the "american" army does not allow them. They are still set back in their ways. Sure, why not. Nowadays, you don't really need physical strength as much, but more of endurance and intelligence (which women are definately not lacking). I don't know much about the American army to comment but I do know there are female soldiers (what their roles are, I can't specify).

So I was watching the news the other day, they showed a story about a female fire fighter who was cut fromt he force because she did not had what it takes, the ability to do the job..she argued the job creteria was designed for a man (what the hell is that lol) and woman like herself couldn't do it it it was discrimination blah blah

why should they different type of physical test? you can't do the job ohhh wow thats too bad now go that way------------->

Qac Qaac   

yeah Da.. we should change the world to

Herstory instead of History..

women to Womyn

fireman to fire fighters.. and many more.. examples out there..

why should they different type of physical test?

Because physical tests are man-made and subjective. But obviously, you are steadfast in your sexist ways, so I'm not gonna bother with you.

QQ,

Yes, History does tell the story from a man's POV...all the time. Should it be the women's fault that men are so sexist in nature?

it dont matter how advanced the warfare is, combat soldier's ability to complete a mission or maybe survive the hardships of war will always boil down to his physical stgrenth which women lack... besides there are other issues that will effect a women's performance in combat.. PMS be one of it,,,,,

feminsits like yourself who purport for this issue are a small coterie that dose not represent the majority of women.. the only thing those feminists are interested in is proving their theories of "gender equality"- rather than fighting what's in the best interest of the fellow enlisted females...

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

quote:why should they different type of physical test?

QQ,

Yes, History does tell the story from a man's POV...all the time. Should it be the women's fault that men are so sexist in nature?
looooooool i thought you were joking the first time.. but god.. i never knew your feminsit shit is this radical...

say.. should men be afflicted with MEN-struation too ?? :D:D:D

The Root of Women's Problems

MENtal illness

MENstrual cramps

MENtal breakdown

MENopause

GUYnecologist......................

And when there is real trouble, it's a

HISterectomy.

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

hehehehe :D;)

P.S. Hell contains HE!!!! icon_razz.gif