Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

Mujahida   

Lefty smile.gif

I'm gonna blow up ur cover! Your Real name is Gesey, i hope i spelled it right though! lol ;)

Masalama

HONEY-D   

Nasra

As soon as i realised how much u hated my name i was ready for a figh but i witdrew my figh the minute u called me qalanjo-luul thnx. :D

mojam   

Che-Guevara.

Yeah Che was awesome. How many times do you see someone say: 'screw you to two different superpowers at the same time.' ?

Lefty   

Lateafha

I'm not...My real name also rhymes from L... Nice try though!

---------

shyhem   

Murefu

I thought Murefu in swahili meant "tall" what does the qurbaawi u're talking about mean?Doesn't sound somali to me or does it?

Curly   

My nick doesn't really have a reason, i was named psycho by a few people and it's stuck ever since but as for sue that's just short for my real name!

Canbaro-luul: old fashioned named for an old fashioned kind of gal…lol

Actually that name reminds me of my granny her name is canbaro warsamo and she’s one loud lady! So I call her canbaro warsheeg as for the luul…erm I haven’t a clue

HONEY-D   

PSCHO-SUE

Canbaro-luul: old fashioned named for an old fashioned kind of gal…lol Actually that name reminds me of my granny her name is canbaro warsamo and she’s one loud lady! So I call her canbaro warsheeg as for the luul…erm I haven’t a clue

I dont think i can take this any more I have to change cambaro to sumthing else so if u have any suggestions let me know will u. ;)

OG Moti   

Name Analysis Part Three

Guys this is fun, i am right ..except princess sexy case and i know she hates me so even if i am right she would not say yes.. i think i should take this as a job like canbaraluul said another OG_moti hater... but it is ok u all will like me when i win the upcoming elections for Somaliaonline and no voting is inllvolve that way i have a chance to win.... so lets see these names what they mean....or who are their holders: remember just guessing so dont get personal on me...

1. Laziegirl i think ur brothers and sisters call u lazy grl, cause u sleep alot, and u dont like house work, u like to go out, but a big size popcorn and a coke sitting facing the TV is ur favorate action of the day..

2. Batuulo old somali name.. maybe u are traditional person, you like wearing guntino but afread people wont accept that.. dirac? u might take the chance to wear them in weddings, you still beleive the old somali way of doing everything including shukaansi...

3. Legent of Zu u like to learn some marshal Arts i think .. u been bulled before but some guys and u beleive nice people should know some fighting arts to protect themselves.. you have small eyes perhaps.. u want to china town and seen someone beutiful chinese chick so u wished if u know some chinese legendray stories.. anyway u got something related to china or indho yar...

4. Conspiracy brother brother shakiga iska dhaaf not everything people do conspiracy, you think people are against u sometimes, like they dont like u.. i think should not think that way and girls do conspiracy sometimes but it is always harmless, so dont give attention to it.. loool

5. S.U.P.E.R.M.A.N there is not such thing called superman, if ur girl tells u that u r superman she is just being nice, dont take it seriously u might end up the only person who thinks u are all that.. but hey no harm of trying to be the best.. just dont over do it looool

6. HornAfrique u been in Dejebuti? i dont know but i feel you are a french speaking person, or you like the french revolution, ask Che Guvauro he might help u in revolution history. i dont know something about u is french, and u seee to think that horn of africa is the place to be..

7. Ameenah it is a name, maybe one of ur family member's name who u like a lot, or it could be ur own name.. but Ameenah being ur name means u are friendly and likes people all kinds..

8. Lakkad ur name tells it all, madax adeeg, dhib iyo rafaad adigaa dhameeyey, u are a trouble maker, or u know u annoy people so u choose the name Lakkad. loool

10. khamar this name mean the moon, u are pretty, or someone things u are pretty, some people call u khamar for reasons of complemeting or for something u are.. most likely u are pretty..

11. S.O.S waaw sos is a hospital name, it is short for something, tell me S.O.S stands for what and i tell u who u are, but i feel u are rebelian, u like to break rules.. more about u but need to know what the nick stands for..

12. Section6er maybe u been living in arabic country... u tall mayb .. i just feel somethin about u is related to arabs

13. Ruba from Anuba do u know someone who is from sudan... you are so impressed by african history..

14. Lucky u like to be lucky all the time, and so far u had a enjoyable life, keep smiling and u will enjoy the rest of ur journy, ur name tells me that u love life and u trying to enjoy it anyway u can..

15. Canbaraluul u choose this name, cause u are so serious person, the name shows .. that u like original things, u hate to pretent.. and u seem annoying person yet loveble...easy to love and hard to understand...

16. Latheafha ur name shows u are kind and soft, u cry for little things .. and u have a big heart, latheafha indeeed.. loool

17. Marefu ur name is weard so maybe u are weard person too, your friends see u weard so u choose this name to show u are indeed weard..

18. Shyhem you like reggy music, and u like to seems mesterious guy, and u are having a hard time to delever that message to somali ladies..dont give up they always hard to get players and pretent they dont see u when they are.. looool

19. Psycho_sue ooops this one is real psycho, ur name shows u are psycho and all ur friends beleive u are real psycho but a cool one.. u do what u want and u do weard things and unexpected things loooooooooooool

guys if i am write tell me so, and i will use it as a reference when i look for a job in this feild... what do they call this feild? anyway peaceee

LuCkY   

OG_MOTI I MUST SAY THAT WHAT U WROTE WAS QUITE TRUE.LET ME ASK YOU THIS THOUGH HOW DID YOU KNOW ALL OF THAT? YOU DIDNT DO A BACKGROUND CHECK OR SOMETHING RIGHT?(IM JUST KIDDING).

Grinov   

Batuulo, here is what your name means!

oo Batuula yaray , bariis karisooy basbaas ku dartooy mabarideen, alam dhe alam gariiroow goodirow rig dhee, balawdhe baarbaxaydhe!!!

Miriam1   

OG-Moti...ur alittle off..its Aruba not Anuba redface.gif that little island which sorta looks like Hawaii.

If u want try again smile.gif