Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

She Stabbed Him Coz He Called Her Ugly

Aaliyyah   

loool I don't wanna generalize but from what I heard in rumors in the west end of Toronto many black girls have issues and they would give somali girls dirty looks or pick a fight simply cuz somali girls are prettier.

so I guess black ladies not in general bt many of them are a lil bit unsure of their looks. But, this one obviously had some psychological problem.

--------------------------

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.

- Bruce L

Originally posted by Cadaan:

I guess the truth hurts sometimes.
:D

let this be a lesson to the guys; never tell a girl she looks ugly. and if she asks if her butt looks big, always, always lie :D

p.s. this girl is far from ugly. I agree Aaliyah, she might have mental issues.

Ibtisam   

I would never call a woman ugly, that's just not me...i once dated this very fat girl when i was 15 because i felt sorry for her lol

Loool That is so evil!! lool redface.gif Oh lord. damn.

There is no such thing as ugly, someone else, somewhere will find them attractive. :cool:

underdog   

Its 2008 people, World Laws have unanimously removed personal responsibility for acts of violence making Jealousy and Insecurity acceptable excuses for women.

She's the real victim here. In a world dominated by appearance and social acceptance, she was emotionally and psychologically assaulted in her own home and was forced to defend herself.

Like Naomi Campbell said “I just feel like I am a target,” the 36-year-old supermodel told Britain’s Sky News. “People have told me for months and years, ‘You’re a target’ but it’s only just kind of sunk in that I am a target.”

Ailiyah posted: loool I don't wanna generalize but from what I heard in rumors in the west end of Toronto many black girls have issues and they would give somali girls dirty looks or pick a fight simply cuz somali girls are prettier.

So Somali girls in Toronto dont consider themselves black..... :confused: Waligey intaan noolaa gabdh caasho la dhoho oo aan daris nahay baa iila madow......yacni digsi babadiis

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^^I was referring to black girls mainly Jamaicans. I guess somalis are black bt most of us are lighter.

You should introduce your black sisters to the secret that makes you all 'lighter', m'dear :D

Faynuus   

lol@CL. Many somali girls have regretted this things. it completely destroyed their skin.

tan kale

I say MAC SONKOR CALEEN SHAAH to the stabbed man. ineey rubadda kala haleeshaa kasii fiicnaan lahayd ooy halbowle wayn goyso.