Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

She Stabbed Him Coz He Called Her Ugly

Ibtisam   

^^^Why would you ask a women who has beard and sharrbo "what is that"? Xishood daaranda adgu?? :D lol HAHA lool. And really Geel_ Jire, keep up, she can wax/shave it off... I mean if she is bothered enough about beauty to change her colour, she can surely was facial hair off too.

Nephissa   

This reminds of Adam Sandler's stand up routine, he said he always goes for the ugly women because beautiful girls scared him. And if the ugly girl shoots him down, he could always say: " OH YEAH, WELL YOU'RE UGLY ANYWAY" :D . Maybe that was the case for this dude, maxaa ka raacay laakin hee..!!

Lol- Ibti you never know maybe he likes his woman with a wee bit of hair…Iran is calling I guess.

Ps ugliness is a state of mind/laziness…I mean with all the nip/tuck/make up available

Curly   

Oh come on! “We’re black but just lighter” I think we need to introduce you to the rest of the Somali nation, like all humans we come in all hues, shades and shapes. I've seen Nigerian's lighter than me and I've seen Asians darker than me.

Lets do an IQ question:

If Layla is darker than Olu and Olu is lighter than Ravinda. What colour are you, black or white?

Ismahaan   

What some people think is ugly others think is beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and also true beauty comes from within. I think she looks like an awesome force. :D

In my point of view we Somalis are not African or Arabs! Even thought we're located in Africa. We are unique people in our own way that is why black people are jealous of us. Personally I feel we Somali girls are the finest girls in this planet….trust me people I know what I’m saying. smile.gif

lol@ibti

you should share that secret (waxing) with many young ladies i have seen in somalia with pale faces and dark legs and facial hair you can safely call that ugly ;)