Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mass Marriage In Hargeisa

Malika   

Blessed,Somali Proverbs are so true,ninkuu malintuu gursanayoo ciid kastaa iska magaa,muxuu yahay? muxuu hesta? iyo all the other nonsense about him and her..lol

But the day aad dimatiid naa dadkuu wexeey iradaan, alla qoof wanagsaan bee eheed, mashaallah..blah blah..lol

nuune   

Aaliyah, you will need to experience and get into the more complicated Somail proverbs, waa kuwa loo yaqaano Saddexleyda, iyo kuwa laba labada u dhaco iyo afarta instead of one single line of proverbs.

Kapich's book of proverbs all seem familiar and single lined, daily used, they r all like nin aan shaqeesanin shaah ma cabo, habar fadhida lagdin la fudud etc, about time you get into the real maahmaah then you will learn more of the language and its suugaanteedaba.

Paragon   

Put a sock in it, guys. The company did good and should be commended for getting these guys married. Marka stick with congratulations only.

Congrats to the newly-weds.

N.O.R.F   

^Waa dad yurub jooga. Ha la yaabin.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

SOMTEL ???? ,,

Come on ,,, don't tell me you're mixing TELESOM with "YOUR" SOMTEL ,,
:D:D

LOOOOL. My bad. Telesom is mine as well saxib :D I should know the name of the company whos shares I own :D

Kool_Kat   

is how it is done, hadii kale la'isma ceebeeyo! Mexeytahay odayada la'isku soo aruuriyay aad moodo iney tacsi fadhiyaan?

Awguuryo...

AYOUB   

What are chances TELESOM will - in the near future - be in crisis because of maternity/paternity leave coincidences? Just a thought...

Malika   

^Inabti,goormee Africa ku dambeysee? There is no such a thing as parternity leave,the wifey gets shipped off to her mother's as soon as she starts showing signs of pregnancy. :D