Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mass Marriage In Hargeisa

Aaliyyah   

looooool 21 guys had their meher on the same date?

how interesting is that ....

Cara lol waxay ka cabsootey asna in mid la siiyo heheheh

salaaam

Where are the going to be wives dee? Niman meesha safan oo kaliya maxay tahay..Marbaan is dhahay Hargaysa San-Francisco miyay noqotay :D:D

Aaliyyah   

looooooool it looks less awkward I would say than seeing 21 brides there...

anyways, obviously it's meher..only guys are present.

but, don't these guys have a pride?like dont they have any sense of you know thinking that they should provide for their wives the best wedding everrr rather than having one huge wedding..

mise, shekadeydu wa habar cake haysata rooti waxba lama aha. These guys have financial difficulties and this company is helping them out. I guess it's for a good cause..

caano iyo gabadh iyo wiil

salaam

Nephissa   

L0L@don't they have pride. Gaajaa haysa I suppose but really kinda sad.

What about the brides though? will there be a mass Shaash-saar aswell?

Aaliyyah   

shaash saarkooda ma ada ka bixinaya...haye hada ka bixinasid Jacaylbaro kusoo hagaaji ( I can't even say d i r as in give ..oh i guess its a tribe name eh) wixi lacag oo aad ku deeqasid :D

you are so sweet and caring.

salaam

Malika   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

but, don't these guys have a pride?like dont they have any sense of you know thinking that they should provide for their wives the best wedding everrr rather than having one huge wedding..

I believe PRIDE is a sin. Good for them I say!

I know people that have taken responsibility to help their employees to get married,one being my own mother[may Allah reward her],if your employer or those under your responsibility cant afford the expenses of marriage[which are pointless anyway],then its is an employers responsibility to help[islamically].. smile.gif , So the company isnt doing anything new really,it just is fulfilling its duty to its employees.

Ghelle,how did you come up with Hargeysa being San Fransisco? Bisinka,ragaa sharfaata hakaa ridhiin,am sure you see they are nimaan wadaadaa aa..subhanallah! some people :mad: :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

they had no problem throwing one for these young and able men, why not equally help the poor and more deserving brides? @Aliyah. Maxaa aniga korka iga saaray.

Ibtisam   

Aaliyah, Some times I'm puzzled by your responses! I feel like there are two of you in there (AAliyah), fighting, maar baa miida taa kaal diisha and posts her views :D LOOOL redface.gif

Aaliyyah   

Nephy, cuz you have to have your meher for a wedding to be legal..shaash saar is unnecessary if you dnt have the means right?

looooooooooooooooooool ibti why would you say such thing thats sooo cold..

salaam