Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Who do you want to be your partner?

A7LA-SHU   

curly sue u got that right.. is the worst place to be in for reals.. so that is why i don't mess around with it any more. is better off to tell the person ahead of time u don't like them and don't feel the same way about them. instead givin them the idea u on the same page as they are and after couples years tellin them sorry can't do...

LadyMo   

Curley_Sue I completely agree wiv ya but I was in dat situation for almost a year and I kept tellin de guy I wasnt in love wiv him but all he said was wait and with time u'll c. Nothin happened so I moved on!

Ooh and about preferrin to b wiv sum1 who's had a past well to a certain extend its good but it must hav its downsides too (to sum ppl) by the way its brilliant to be a teacher

(the rewards are greater!!)

U kno wat they say;

the person u teach will probably

end up better than u!!

& boy dat is soo true.

Howeva wats important to remember is de fact dat u can infact be a person who has neva had an intimate relationship wiv sum1 else but dat doesnt make u unaware of everythin.

Observe and learn from others mistakes!

OG Moti   

So far here are the results:

Who do you want to be your partner

1.Someone who had previous relationship(s) 17%(6) i am guessing the 6 people are females

2. Someone who never dated before 26% (9) i am guessing all guys voted for this

3. Single father/mother 3% (1) no idea if a female or male voted for this, but seems everyone is avoiding this option

4. Someone who loves you and you hope to learn to love him/her at later stage 43% (15) this choice i wish to know how many females and male voted, :eek: i am still analysing

5. Good looking "just good looking" 11% (4) teenagers choice

guys this survey is doing well please vote more, i am writing a book so i need this survey smile.gif i will let u read the book when i am finish with it. or even send you a copy of the book smile.gif

peace

I would say "Someone who loves you and you hope to learn to love him/her at later stage" it's better this way, although in most cases it's a dangerous mission u have to complete, Cuz u don't want to leave the other person heart broken. ;)

OG Moti   

can some more people vote .. who would be your parner? see page 1 and vote please... any additional word post it please.. peace.. it is a survey ..

Here you are asking people to vote in the poll, on the other hand, you are analysing the results of the poll and making false assumptions.(What's wrong with that picture MOTI)

For instance, you said the folks who picked the first option, have got to be females.

In other words, you are saying that women are followers, they need someone with experience, someone that can lead the way for them incase they don't know what they are doing?

Another thing your little pan of a brain cooked as far as OPTION #5 is concerned is that, its a choice for teenagers, I wonder why you said what you said...!!!

In other words, you are saying that grown folks or as I would like to call them "adults" would have a little more naxariis, and wouldn't care if the person they are with is less attractive than them, because all they care about in that stage of their life is finding someone who would love them back...and they are not too concerned with looks???

Where in the hell do you come up with these things???

Moti oo Moti, not only are you lying to yourself, but yOu are not being realistic , just because you would settle for less attractive person doesn't mean anyone who is your age would do just the same...and if you are saying looks don't matter to older folks, then you are more desperate than I've imagined you to be...(that isn't an insult, it's just the truth)

Getting back to option #3, Single mother/father...

Why in the world would you expect people to fall for someone that comes with a package...

Don't you know children complicate the relationship, especially if they are not your children, so the one 1% you got was probably from someone who is in that situation and expects to be treated with decency...(I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SINGLE MOTHERS OR SINGLE FATHERS, JUST THAT I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD BEING AROUND A SINGLE FATHER)

I, on the other hand would be more compatible with someone who is similar to me, as far as looks, intelligence and all that other stuff is concerned and yes I SAID LOOKS and YES I PICKED OPTION#5...but does that make me immature, only MOTI WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT SINCE HE IS Mr.KNOW IT ALL

OG Moti   

Layzie_girl i liked your analysis aside of the bit insult in between, sis i really think u made sense, i need second opinion and beside i said what i said with assumption i did not say for defenet i was guessing so i could be wrong... anyway sister i talk to many people they say the look is not so important, and not because they are too old to think of it, it is just they value the characteristics since their experiences showed them a lot of good looking people have bad characteristics, and when i said teenagers would go for that option i ment maybe because of their luck of experience they might go for that... anyway ur analysis was a bit tough but u got a point .. thanx i will consider them in my upcoming book.. thanx .. peace