Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Veils Increase Harassment ??

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ dhubab and Pucca.

Africa: Me dear, you could be 50 year old, ugly, manly old rag for all they care, if they think you are female....

Did you not read the article? the women said even female dogs would be a target!

All guys take interest in Somali women :rolleyes:

Syrians even have a saying about marrying somali women.

loooooooooooool@goats ,,,,, :D

I never knew Arab men took interest in Somali girls..thats a news to me.

Waa badhida weyn ,,,,,,,, :D

Ibti, what is the saying ???

There is a saying? Buhahaha. Lets not gas Somali girls like this please. They're not very popular with other races (at least with my friends) with the exception of few.

Ibtisam   

AfricaOwn, lol waad iska haadeshey. Anaga naa weyedi. icon_razz.gif If only somali girls were not so loyal to their skinny's you guys will be forced to consider the Asians iyo other Africans.

JB ciyaal baad soo nooqons by the day ninyaho. Sometimes your child side takes over!

Pucca   

its no secret, we are very beautiful women. It doesnt surprise me a bit that other races would find us attractive. Your friends are either blind or they're in denial. Which is it?

ibti, i want to know the saying too! *whisper it*

Ibtisam   

^^^Looooooooooooool^ Haha haha Africa is just hating on the thought that others may take over.

Africa I'm suprised you call these people "Friends" while they insult your sisters. Are they saying Somali girs are too ugly and bad personalities for them?? icon_razz.gif I say drop them! :D

Ibtisam, i'm just saying the truth. I know these Arab guys i used to work with and they always stare at the women's backside when walking on the streets. That is the part they consider and most of our women have that part bigger.

Ibti: The hate is mutual when it comes to my friends. I am often forced to defend you all for the sake of winning my arguments against them and only that.

Saqajaan   

Speaking of somali girls, I was just reading richard burtons first footsteps in east africa and he made this interesting and funny observation about somali women, and it's probably still true today:

"Somali women are of cold temperament, the result of artificial as well as natural causes: like the Kafirs, they are very prolific, but peculiarly bad mothers, neither loved nor respected by their children. The fair sex lasts longer in Eastern Africa than in India and Arabia: at thirty, however, charms are on the wane, and when old age comes on they are no exceptions to the hideous decrepitude of the East"