Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Movie Rentals-What u seen lately?

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know its a hot azz summer,

so after the Salat and the Qira, its BB's aka

Blockbuster to spark my mind (right!)

(Were sooo damn lazy down here, so we prefer movies over books-anyone have this mental fatigue too sometimes!)

Anyways, I seen 'Bringing Down the House'

tonight, anyone seen it.

Its a 'Heavy' movie ainn'it (Londoners, am I talking with an accent or what!)

The movies had some jokes.

Favorite part was the old women singing the

slave song at the dinner table-LOL!!!

By the way, did anyone know that Colin Farrell

was in both Daredevil and PhoneBooth (I found this out embarassingly when I was asking for someones opinion on these movies and they asked me

'Boy, you must be a Colin Farrell fan'

and I said 'No, never watched any of his movies-LOL!'

I watched this movie called "the believer" on Comcast (showtime). It's already out on DVD and video in blockbuster. I really liked this movie alot. It's about a jewish boy who grows up to join an anti-semetic fascist group (the neo nazi). This movie is sundance-ish...so if your into sundance movies..this is the one to watch.

Miriam1   

^^^ One of the people i work with actually recommeded that movie, man did i try to watch it but it was unwatchable i just think i have different taste for movies! yet i am curious to what happens to him does he begin to appreciate his roots ?

MaLikah   

I recently rented Liberty Stand Still. If you liked Phone Booth, it was a cheap attempt to remake Liberty Stand Still. Even tho Wesley Snipes is in it, I dont think it got too much publicity. Its a great movie about how one person can make a difference.

The most recent BlockBuster movies I've watched were...."Bringin' Down the House" lol Khayr that part at the dinner table was hiliarious, but I love when Steve Martin goes to the club (That's funny)....also watched "DareDevil", "PhoneBooth", "Delever us from Eva" and "Head of State" That was the best movie...Bernie Mac is the funniest man alive!!!!! :D

The Hunted, creepy cool movie.....

Cradle to the grave, absolutely cool...Action lovers.

A Man Apart, Vin Deisel..is not out yet but guys you got to see it ;) it's comming out really soon.