Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Chatroom is up and running

Ibtisam   

loool^^ you are a shidan lool redface.gif

Me:

lool

too late for that...opps did you not know, it is fashionable to be qaawaan, if you have it flaunt it I heard. :rolleyes: are You going to pretend to join the “holier” crew :rolleyes:

me   

Inanyahay bal arag waxaad samaysay, odayaashii khatar ayaad galisay, armuu wadnaha istaagaa.

me   

Eedo popcorn iyo 3rd glasses ayaan meel la fadhiyaa.

-edit: eedo nice link :D

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^^ lool^lol

Sharmarkee, I never said anything about "me". I just said what I heard, I personally do take too kindly to people openly gaping :rolleyes:

Ms DD:

lol :D

I'm hurt that you think I tease people in an unkind way! redface.gif oh and the fact your referred me to a site for KIDS :mad: What is that all about, I can see you have underhandedly sided with "me" and co :rolleyes: I always thought you were fair

^^in case you did not notice, emotional blackmail, please do not refer me to a site about unlearning and why it is so bad!

:cool:

Ms DD   

Xanthus..habiibti..didnt mean to hurt you.

Look what you made me do 'ME'. Now stand in that corner and gacmaha kor u taag!

Paragon   

Originally posted by rokko:

^^ kaalay labadiinaan xodxodasho aad wadataan

dee maad luuqa gashaan bal.

Lol. Rokko. Ma waxaad ka waddaa feer iyo fara-laab baad wadaan. Adeer gabdhihii la xodxodin ee la is hal-xiraaleyn jirey lama hayo waagan.

Hunguri   

Any one who brings this dead thread back, must be bored in the chat room alone :D . He needs chating female law enforcement Nomads. Waa in ninkan loo gurmadaa Fadlan :D !!

Hunguri   

Chating is something for children. Imagine some1 that you dont know, and controling ur emotions. I wonder, when I see young children laughting inforn of the computer for no reason. Waar bal yaryarkyga aan Paragon ka ilaaliyo :D . This guy seems to lay his fishing net in the chat rooms :D !