Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

F A L O O J A

OG Moti   

Guys what is happening in Faluja aint humane and no one can accept and I didnt see anyone mentioning it or even showing any sense of disproval ....

In Saudi Arabia: they cought 24 Saudi dhalinyaro isku diyaarinaayo iney muslimiinta saacidaan, kuwait 8 baa kadhimatay, qaar sudan, yemen, syrian, Amaratiyiin ayaa laqabtay oo usocda, ma arkin wax Somali ah, kuma waajibto somalida iney ilaahey udhintaan including me.... waa naxsanahay walahi ... qaarkiin waxey dhihi doonaan somaliyaa ayaa ba bur bursan, waxaan leyhay kuwaas somaliya waa muslim oo muslim dilaya... laakiinse faluja waa waxaan loo adkeysan kareen, muslim walba waa inuu xanuunsadaa, hadiithka rasuulka scw macnihiisa uu ahaa, muslimiinta waa sida jir kali ah, hadey cad jirkaas ka danqado intakale ayaa xanuunsanayo ooo qandho kudhaceyso iyo seexasho la aan

bal ducada uun ugu dadaala, ilaaheyna ha kabixiyo dhibaatada walaalaheen lagu hayo, wa bilaahi al towfiiq

Allah kariim

peace

NGONGE   

It’s a bit difficult for anyone to go in now, saaxib. The city is completely surrounded by American troops. Pray for the brothers in there.

the americans are basically killing civilians and claiming they are the "insurgents". insha allah, the fighters will be granted martyrdom. im praying daily for some kind of defeat, however small, for the fascist pigs killing our brothers and sisters.

Qac Qaac   

Moti atleast u r concern about them.. there lots of muslims who don't even care... insh'allah walaalo waan soo duceen.. masaakiintaasna ilaahey dhibaatada haka saaro..

America, the most powerful country in the world fighting with only one city in the destroyed country of Iraq..

OG Moti   

Brothers and sisters, Walahi what is happing has gone far beyond heart breaking, children and women and men killed for no reason and the excuses they are making is uglier than the actions itself... They took over their country and killing them indiscriminatly and infront of the whole world and no one is even saying a thing..

Shame on every muslim leader, what would happen if they only said This is not right, couldnt they say that atleast, are they afread of death, death is coming sooner or later, like shaacir mutanabi said "live with digniy or die in dignity"

but Allah kariim, and they are not losers they are winners inshaAllah, they going a better place inshaAllah, but those who are afread will live in shame in this life and dies in shame, and next life will be judged ... pray for them, inshaAllah they will reveal.....

Allah kariim

Peace

Salma   

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 13:11

This is not only about Falluja or the Iraqi nation its all about the Muslims everywhere. The Muslims are weak, shallow,lazy, hesitant,afraid & running after their own purposes and businesses ONLY. They know how to shed few tears for a while and 4get for years. And those who are good muslims are labeled with Terrorism; even Muslims are against them.

Moti, the same situation is happening again and again and again. History is repeating itself. Yesterday's Iraq was suffered and tortured by (The Barbarian Tartars) and Today's Iraq is invaded and tortured by the Americans Cowboys. Nothing have changed at all; the same victim with different invader.

Why we are talking about Falluja here??!! Where is Palestine,Afranistan,Chichan. Remember Muslims in Bosnia (Sarajevo)and Albania. Remember QANA in Liban. Sometimes I feel even if Mecca was invaded (God forbid) nobody will care. Coz I believe Palestine is not cheaper than Mecca. But the Holly House has the strongest and the supreme power to protect it, it doesn't need any Muslim for protection.

Don't expect to see strong troops led by strong leaders and dignified warriors to save Iraq. Allah (SWT) only knows those who carry the right intentions, pure hearts and strong faith; believe me he will never let them alone.

Besides don't count on any Muslim leader, see those Little Lions in Palestine who are fighting for their Lands in Palestine, nobody is supporting them but Allah (SWT).

May Allah help our borthers and sisters in Islam everywhere and protect them from their enemies.

May Allah helps us and show us his right path and forgive us all.

Amiin

P.S: I feel terribly sorry and guilty for my brothers who are killed by their enemies (the Infidels), but whall shall I say for my brothers who are killed by my brothers in the Forbidden Month??? Shall I call it another Falluja?

Salam

OG Moti   

Dear Calssique...

dont forget also the saying of the prophet scw " muslim is the brother of muslim" and Falooja is just an example of how our brothers and sisters are suffering,it doesnt matter where, in chechnia Arab and non arab muslims went there to help their brothers and sister and faught there, same in afghanistan, same in kashmer, Faluja is also requires that... It is jihad and we all responsible and will be asked by Allah what have we done for our brothers and sisters who are indescriminatly been killed and tortured,

we are watching and we dont even feel sorry for them, or pray for them, I mean majority of us,

And sister it is very shameful to say why faluja? ... think again.. and think deep, whether plastian or chechnia or Iraq they all the same ... real Jihad, and we are sleep and some say why and why and why would i care..

Allah will ask us, and I wouldnt know what to say when Allah will ask us what have you done for them... So please Support your brothers and sisters in you prayers at least...

Allah kariim

Peace

OG_Girl   

Well,Falluja is ghost city now and no one will talk or dare to talk to Masters. Just wondering who is next since they said Zarqawi fled from the city I am expecting they already have plan to attack another city so they will say he is hidding there.

Just keep a'93afel imaan ( prayers).

Salam

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

And sister it is very shameful to say why faluja? ... think again.. and think deep, whether plastian or chechnia or Iraq they all the same ... real Jihad, and we are sleep and some say why and why and why would i care..

I do agree with u brother, right now we can support them by our Dua'as. May Allah help us to defeat our enemies inshallah.

But I believe the Real Jihad is not only by weapons,guns and fightings. We, as Muslims need to fight the satan inside everyone of us; this is the real and the biggest Jihad as the Prophet (SCW)stated. Otherwise, even if we have the strongest WMDs,Oil, Money, Markets, Troops, populations...etc they won't help us at all without strong faith. If muslims have strong faith, they can librate all their lands only with sticks and stones if they want. Or perhaps with one strong word coming out from their mouth "NO".

Ilahay Muslimiinta ha u gargaaro oo ha u naxariisto. Amiin

May Allah grant us all the strong faith to be one hand and defeat our enemies inshallah.

Salam

it looks like the fighting is spreading to all the sunni-arab populated areas. the usa is planning on using the doctrine of overwhelming force invented by Colin Powell to crush resistance throughout the sunni regions. if you think falujah is bad, wait till you see what happens in Mosul where the Allawi government, the usa forces, and the kurds have basicly formed an alliance against the sunni-arabs.

IL CAPO   

Brother Moti,

Don't despair and don't grieve but rather rejoice for the fearless resistance of our brothers and sisters down in Fallujah and the rest of Iraq.

Check this out.it is bit long, but you will love it Insha Allah.

Hard Lesson in Battle: 150 Marines Meet 1 Sniper

By DEXTER FILKINS

FALLUJA, Iraq- US marines called in two airstrikes on the pair of dingy three-story buildings squatting along Highway 10 on Sunday, dropping 500-pound bombs each time. They fired 35 or so 155-millimeter artillery shells, 10 shots from the muzzles of Abrams tanks and perhaps 30,000 rounds from their automatic rifles. The building was a smoking ruin.

But the sniper kept shooting.

He - or they, because no one can count the flitting shadows in this place - kept 150 marines pinned down for the better part of a day. It was a lesson on the nature of the enemy in this hellish warren of rubble-strewn streets. Not all of the insurgents are holy warriors looking for martyrdom. At least a few are highly trained killers who do their job with cold precision and know how to survive.

"The idea is, he just sits up there and eats a sandwich," said Lt. Andy Eckert, "and we go crazy trying to find him."

The contest is a deadly one, and two marines in Company B, First Battalion, Eighth Regiment of the First Marine Expeditionary Force have been killed by snipers in the past two days as the unit advanced just half a mile southward to Highway 10 from a mosque they had taken on Tuesday.<===only two died..yeah right :D:D .

Despite the world-shaking blasts of weaponry as the Americans try to root out the snipers, this is also a contest of wills in which the tension rises to a level that seems unbearable, and then rises again. Marine snipers sit, as motionless as blue herons, for 30 minutes and stare with crazed intensity into the oversized scopes on their guns. If so much as a penumbra brushes across a windowsill, they open up.

With the troops' senses tuned to a high pitch, mundane events become extraordinary. During one bombing, a blue-and-yellow parakeet flew up to a roof of a captured building and fluttered about in tight circles before perching on a slumping power line, to the amazement of the marines assembled there.

On another occasion, the snipers tensed when they heard movement in the direction of a smoldering building. A cat sauntered out, unconcerned with anything but making its rounds in the neighborhood.

This day started at about 8 a.m., when the marines left the building where they had been sleeping and headed south toward Highway 10, which runs from east to west and roughly bisects the town. At the corner of Highway 10 and Thurthar, the street they were moving along, was a headquarters building for the Iraqi National Guard that had been taken over by insurgents.

Almost immediately, they came under fire from a sniper in the minaret of a mosque just south of them. Someone in a three-story residential building further down the street also opened up. The marines made 50-yard dashes and dived for cover, but one of them was cut down, killed on the spot. It was unclear what direction the fatal bullet had come from.<===only one? yeah right :D .

"I don't know who it was," Lt. Steven Berch, leader of the fallen marine's platoon, said of the attacker, "but he was very well trained."<==he also went to HELL!

After two hours of bombardment, the sniper at that mosque ceased firing. But just around the corner at the famous blue-domed Khulafah Al Rashid mosque, another sniper was pinning down marines, and airstrikes were called in on it, too. The issue of striking at mosques is so sensitive in the Arab world that the American military later issued a statement saying that the strike on the Khulafah mosque was unavoidable and that precision munitions merely knocked down a minaret.<===you lying pork eating animal!

By noon, the marines had worked their way down to the national guard building, still taking fire from the sniper, or snipers, on the other side of Main Street. Inside was a sign in Arabic that said: "Long live the mujahedeen." Soon the marines had spray-painted another sign over it: "Long live the muj killers."<=====cowards!

But for the next five hours, they could not kill whoever was running from window to window and firing at them from the other side of Main Street, despite the expenditure of enormous amounts of ammunition.<====Yeah Right. :D

"We're not able to see the muzzle flashes," said Capt. Read Omohundro, the company commander. "As a result," he said, "we end up expending a lot of ammunition trying to get the snipers."<====keep on dreaming. :D

At one point, they thought that they had a bike on someone running back and forth between the two buildings. Then Capt. Christopher Spears exclaimed: "He's on a bike!"<=== are you sure he wasn't on a Donkey Cart?! :D:D:D .

And somehow, through a volley of gunfire, whoever it was got away.

At 5 p.m., the marines finally crossed Highway 10 and searched the smoking remains of the two buildings. At 5:30 p.m., a sniper opened up on them.

P.S Brother Moti, Angels were shooting down these kuffaars, there was no snipers whatsoever.

Peace.