Suldaanka

There is something brewing in Pirate enclave... Bombing in Garowe, Killings in Bosaso, shootouts in Gaalkacyo

Holac   

Garowe was touted as the most peaceful regional capital in all of Somalia. What is going on? 

galbeedi   

Garoowe is peaceful despite the bomb, but Gaalkacayo needs Federal troops before things get ugly.

Oodweyne   
59 minutes ago, Holac said:

Garowe was touted as the most peaceful regional capital in all of Somalia. What is going on? 

Holac,

All manner of shit is hitting up the fan. And more importantly the likes of Al-Shabaab have had up to years in cultivating and seeding all sort of "sleepers cells" there. Which in turn make it possible for them to strike deadly whenever they like to do so in places like Bosaaso and in Garowe.

And on top of that, down south in Galkacayo, there is the usual tension brewing there due to the different of opinion of how to run the North Galkacayo's Administration. And then on you have Gal-Mudug (especially the new crew that was installed by Vila Somalia) who are also eyeing up all of Mudug region in-order to bring it in under the administration of Gal-Mudug, alone, even if Pirate-land may have something to say about that.

And Villa Somalia will want to use this issue of who will govern Galkacayo as "pressure point" (or needed leverage) to push whenever Villa Somalia wants to cut ground beneath Pirate-land. Particularly now that Villa Somalia has its own "hand-picked" Admin in Gal-Mudug, who in turn will be doing the "political bidding" of them when it comes to Gal-Mudug being a "sharp spear" to which to burst open the "soft spots" of the Pirates (as it were) at the behest of Villa Somalia.

All in all, it seems that endless troubles of a political and security kind is just getting started for the cowardly Pirates of the Somali Peninsula. And I am not sure whether they know how to handle it or even to navigate it through it. But we shall see soon enough, I reckon. 

Oodweyne   

And by the way, I just read it on the twitter feed, that the governor of Nugaal region had just passed away due to the injuries in which he sustained and received from today's cowardly attack by this murderous misfits call Al-Shabaab. Allah Yarxamu, Aamiin.

Something is brewing in Habar centers,

Bombs and assination in Las Anod, endless clan wars in Ceel Afweyne, political party pricking, etc.

There have also been shootings in Galkacayo and bombs or targeted killings in Bosaso. A bomb suicide is new, but not unexpected. Just consider yourself lucky you have Puntland as a neighbor and stop giving terrorist safe passages.

11 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Something is brewing in Habar centers,

Bombs and assination in Las Anod, endless clan wars in Ceel Afweyne, political party pricking, etc.

There have also been shootings in Galkacayo and bombs or targeted killings in Bosaso. A bomb suicide is new, but not unexpected. Just consider yourself lucky you have Puntland as a neighbor and stop giving terrorist safe passages.

:D 

The political Party Pickering, I guess it comes with the territory. At least they are not gunning down each other like the Pirate enclave. :D

Ceel afwayn is yesterday's story. :D :D 

But yes, you have a point, Puntland belo oo dhan ayay nagaga gudbantay. Which is why we do not want to see her weak enough, but also not strong enough, just meel la manage garayn karo. :D :D

If the situation gets out of hand, remember we are just a stone throw's away from interfering. :D  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

On 3/30/2020 at 7:44 AM, Suldaanka said:

:D 

The political Party Pickering, I guess it comes with the territory. At least they are not gunning down each other like the Pirate enclave. :D

Ceel afwayn is yesterday's story. :D :D 

But yes, you have a point, Puntland belo oo dhan ayay nagaga gudbantay. Which is why we do not want to see her weak enough, but also not strong enough, just meel la manage garayn karo. :D :D

If the situation gets out of hand, remember we are just a stone throw's away from interfering. :D  

Is it? 

https://youtu.be/ZdslJd6eOMU

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

It seems to me that the Al-Shabaab's sleeper-cells are very active in Pirate-land lately. For they have been very active in Bossaso. But I think this incident may have something to do with inter-tribal vengeance or something of that sort in Galkacayo. Although it's also possible that this murderous cult call Al-Shabaab may have hand in the murder of this innocent man. Hence we shall see how the authorities explain away this tragic case in due course.