Suldaanka

There is something brewing in Pirate enclave... Bombing in Garowe, Killings in Bosaso, shootouts in Gaalkacyo

50 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^^

Another apt proverb by Oscar Wilde had it:

"......America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between......"

Hence, translating that proverb, or truism, from the higher plane of its pointing encapsulation pertaining to the essence of what the land of Uncle Sam (US) is all about, to the lowly station in which you dwell on it, one can say, such "proverb" can be "transformed" into saying the following:

"......You, dear lad, are the only person that I could possibly conceive to have exited, who went from being snotnosed toddler gurgling up his mother milk to glue-sniffing and wheyface barbarous plonker skulking around in the street-corner, without at all experiencing a decent intermission of being a well brought up lanky teenager......" 

Let's keep this thing, going, For, as I have told you already, I have all sorts of ways, unimaginable to you, to which to "skin" you alive as we go along in here. 

Hence, pace yourself, lad, and let's hope you don't falter or run out of stamina in this marathon.  

Oday Kharaab, you surely believe your bullshits😂😂. Take my advice and rest your tired and bleeding knuckles. Will ya😂😂

1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

Mastermind,

Now, since, you are repeating yourself, in no less than with what you already said it in three posts ago, I assumed that to be your way raising the "white flag", and leaving the marathon of "hide skinning" I was really minded to indulge a bit of it at your expense, in mid-way.

Hence, if you promise to keep taking your green (or eating your green), keep the handy lesson in which Mr. Timacaddeh gives you in here to heart, then, let's say, your sorry-looking skin, much of it, being abused by the sun and glue-sniffing and the other hoodlum's acts you do, will be safe from my skinning knife.

Got it, boyo?🤣

You already raised the white flag when I hit you with the truth you did not like about that doomed Qaatland of yours ,Oday Kharaab. It is not like I did not give you the opportunity to retire in peace, Oday Kharaab 😂😂. You brought this on to  yourself, but if you insist I will leave you in peace. Now wobble off😂😂

25 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Every time you post this is what I see now:

iraqiinformationminister.jpg

🤣

Oil exploration in 1980s by a phantom fiefdom that did not exist😂😂. That is my highlight of you. 😂😂 

11 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

Somaliland got its independence on the 26th June 1960. We celebrated our 60th Anniversary this year. I urge you to watch the video below in its entirety, as you have demonstrated in this very thread that you know nothing about Somaliland or Somalilanders. 

"From 1986 to 1990 Conoco Oil Company carried over 4000km of 2D seismic survey in area within their old blocks which covered almost 98,700km2, in Nugal basin of Sool and Togdheer regions of Somaliland."

MENAFN.COM

The exploration of hydrocarbons in Somaliland started in 1912 when an oil seep at Dhagah Shabel, 38km southeast of Berbera, was reported. From that time to 1990 several exploration wells were drilled...

I don't make up any claims I can't back up. You on the other hand are SOL's verified version of Comical Ali:

iraqiinformationminister.jpg&key=d10674a

😂😂😂 You pictured yourself perfectly Mr Waffler