Suldaanka

There is something brewing in Pirate enclave... Bombing in Garowe, Killings in Bosaso, shootouts in Gaalkacyo

Allah unaxariisto intii dhimatay. Deni is using iron hand against drug lords and drug users. As you can see in the below video, the Galkio and Reer Mudug in general are behind their government and president to do everything necessary to bring perpetrators to account.

Apparently 'Ciidanka Madaxtooyadda' or the President's bodyguards is the only melitia that get their salary on monthly basis. The other so called clan melitias do not get any payments for months on end and even years. 

This is why 'Ciidanka Madaxtooyadda' is used for even menial operations. The work that should have been done by police. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Apparently 'Ciidanka Madaxtooyadda' or the President's bodyguards is the only melitia that get their salary on monthly basis. The other so called clan melitias do not get any payments for months on end and even years. 

This is why 'Ciidanka Madaxtooyadda' is used for even menial operations. The work that should have been done by police. 

Lol. Where do you get these bullshit. Since Deni came to power all security forces are getting paid on time and even the salaries of those who have gone through the reform have been tripled. 

Puntland security is 100% getting better and stronger by the day under the Deni.  

These secessionist haters are wishing for the destruction of Puntland but they have been wishing for that in the last 20 years. Jaalayaal Puntland the blessed state is marching on and you can't do anything about.

14 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Firstly of all, Allah-Yarxamu the deceased, but, secondly, I totally disagreed with you in here. And the reason for it is that leaving aside for a moment this "drug-running cartel business" in Mudug region, which had caused this tragedy today, the overall security of Puntland and in every major city or town there had experienced a mark deterioration in the security aspect of it ever since "Mr. Deni the Yoga man" had come to power.

Or you can even say the rate of increase of insecurity is worse now than when "Dr. Gass-The-Tablet-Head", was running the show there. Since, at least, in most morning when he wasn't screaming at the ceiling because he "missed his mental tablets" that morning, he was serious about improving the basic security of the place and the law and order aspect of it.

Although, he made a hash of his dealing with us in SL. But that was beyond his capacity to do anything about it since most Pirates will rather chance their luck on their legs and will proceed to run away from any battle in which they may found themselves in than to stick around - with a loitering intent - when they hear that the Somaliland's army are on their way to whatever dingy place of a border outpost they were cooling their heels on it previously.

Hence, I am not sure that the current leadership of this piratical fiefdom has anything to which to shout about it when it comes to them being on top of the internal security of the place.

Let's hope they will do something about it soon. Otherwise, the place may fall apart in right front of our eyes, in one morning, whereby each city, town, and every freaking village will simple declare to be taking things into their own hands and securing their communities. Instead of relying upon the regional government in Garowe to do it for them. 

You just ranting no substance. The killing of top officers in this year was unfortunate but overall security of Puntland is better than Somaliland where clan wars are almost a regular occurrnce.

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

Why is the Presidential Guard carrying out operations against drug dealers?

The presidential guards are part of the Daraawish military police and can take part any operation as any other units.

On 8/10/2020 at 1:54 PM, Mastermind said:

The presidential guards are part of the Daraawish military police and can take part any operation as any other units.

Surely you can believe the bullshit you want. You asked a question and given you an answer, then you come back with this might be this might be but I want believe is utter nonsense.

23 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Lool, you do know that Al-Shabaab and ISIS have been running wild in pirate's fiefdom, right? You also know, I take it, that every other month a group of marauding militia keep on attacking the banks of the Garowe, due to the lack of payment of their meagerly monthly salary by the government, right?

And you have the mind to actually think that such facile argument in which you have presented here and to the rest of us will fly?

Poor lad, still trying at that silly game of "clutching at straws", when all else of rational arguments deserted him.

PS: - Quoted below is today's reality in Garowe, feast your eyes on it, mate.

Burcad hubaysan oo dhac ugeystay mid kamid ah xawaaladdaha kuyaala Garowe

image.png.1a3eee5891e50f599a7dc4d936e43c96.png

Isniin, Agoosto 10, 2020 (HOL) - Puntland waxaa ka bilowday burcad hubaysan oo dhac ugeysanaya xawaaladaha kuyaala magaalada Garowe ee caasimadda Puntand.

Maalin ka hor, koox burcad hubaysan ayaa dhacay xawaaladda Iftin qeybeeda Garowe, iyagoo ka qaatay lacag lagu qiysaay ku dhawaad shan kun oo dollar, sida uu Hiiraan Online u sheegay masuul maamulka katirsan.

Waa markii labaad oo burcad dhac ugeystaan xawaaladaha kuyaala Puntland, dhowr billood kahor ayay ahayd markii sidaan oo kale maleyshiyo hubaysan ay dhac ugeysteen shirkadda Somtel qeybteeda Garowe.

Weli maamulka Puntland ma qaadin tallaabo wax looga qabanayo burcadda boobka ugeystay shirkaddaha xawaaladaha.

Arrintaan waxay keentay in shirkaddo isgaarsiineed iyo kuwo xawaaladdeed oo habeenkii shaqayn jiray albaabada loo laabo kadib markii ay soo wajahday cabsi ku aadan in dhac loo geystay.

Abdisalan Nur Dirie , Hiiraan Online

Abdisalan@hiiraan.com

Source:-   👇

HIIRAAN.COM

Isniin, Agoosto 10, 2020 (HOL) - Puntland waxaa ka bilowday burcad hubaysan oo dhac ugeysanaya xawaaladaha kuyaala magaalada Garowe ee caasimadda Puntand.

Lol in Bari adigoo kale we call " Oday Kharaaba" 😂😂😂 You just like those old men who would tire you with boring history, but out of respect you pretend to listen to them when you are not 😂😂😂.

For your age, unless you spent most of your time in marfish, you would know wherever there is money there will always be some criminality such as the robbery you are reporting here. That is we have the police and the justice system. 

And again, for your information, Puntland is more peaceful than your Qaadland if you just look at the people killed by never ending clan wars, rebel groups popping up every now and then. Puntland does have those problems. Yes, a lone Alshabab kill an officer here and there for once or twice a year but that is about it. Also, it is not officers are not killed in your Qaadland. Just last year two top commanders were killed in Lasanod and some others in Sanaag earlier year. So you need to look yourself in the mirror before  you start talking  about the blessed state of Puntland.

22 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Mastermind,

Hey, kiddo, I wouldn't want waste much time on you, but I will have you know, that it's not Somaliland that it forces stage mutiny every month its capital, were they literally hijack a one bank after another in order to get paid. Not only criminals robbing banks, but state troops doing that when they can't get money from their government.

Again, two clans fighting out in the bushes are completely different dimensions to the sight of seeing Al-Shabaab killing any time they want in any region of pirate's fiefdom, especially in Bossaso, which is the commercial nerve center of the pirate's fiefdom. It rarely happens in Somaliland, apart from two incidents in Las-Anod in recent years. It doesn't happen in another city or even a village in Somaliland.

So, I do not know what they had mixed in with your mother's milk this morning, but you as sure as hell are not making sense other than waffling with nonsense.

So, please, dear kid, next time you imbibe such a bottle of milk, just ask to ascertain as to whether anything that will make you froth at the mouth like this way with this sort of piffle is not being mixed in with your mother's milk, in which you must take it daily, of course.

Lol@Oday Kharaab, you still talking rubbish. I am telling you on the balance of things Puntland is more peaceful than your Qaadland. Bush or city if you can not keep your people's lives you have failed. Qaadland administration has failed to save lives of these clans men fighting over scarce resources like every other month. You see it comes down to service provision. If there are no enough wells, no police to keep the peace, and no provision of other services such as healthcare, clans would fight on the limited resources.

Not only that, you have regular occurrences of clan rebellions with your Caarres, Wabres and Boqol Madoobes. This does not look country in peace. It looks a country in chaos. It is shows this fiefdom's future stability is in question. Look, why would any country recognise a problem child? I mean the world have seen what went on in South Sudan and have enough experience of the trouble of recognising warring tribes.

Puntland does not have the chaos that brews in your Qaadland administration. With soldiers mutiny, there are hardly anyone killed or robbed anything. They just stop activity of the bank. For you to compare this to clans killing each other like animals is disingenuous. Alshabab factor in Puntland is the only security issue that is facing the blessed state. Even that we showed other Somalis how to deal with them when they come and organise themselves in Puntland. They have been demolished in Galgala, Suuj and Gamaal. There are dozens who hide in the Golis mountains and even them they are killed and captured every other week. But one solo assassin that kill an officer once or twice a year still exist but that will come to an end. None of these though is comparable to all the chaos your fiefdom is in.

21 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

Al Shabaab roams free killing people at will: Check

Inter-clan strife in many cities: Check

Foreigners getting killed all over the place: Check

The home of Somali Piracy: Check

Police shooting and killing innocent protesters: Check

Who am I talking about? 

You lost any credibility you had with your non-nonsensical claims above.

Come talk to us when you have cleared your land of Al Shabaab and your people stop killing miskiin Foreigners. We achieve both of those nearly 20 years ago. However, Puntland is very good at trying to copy Somaliland, so don't lose hope yet, you still might get there someday 😁

Adiga you have no credibility. I found you a liar and so there is no point of addressing your silly rants 😂😂😂.

13 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^

Aha, real la-la political song for you there, mate, I see. Whatever, kiddo. Knock yourself off, dear lad.

Oday Kharaab, ma isku dardarsantay 😂😂😂. I hit you with the truth about the reality in Qaadland and you got shaken to your core 😂😂😂😂 

55 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Hey, kiddo, take a break from your laughable lies. Or as they say in some childish advertisement in which I am sure of it, that you will be suitably impressed with:

"Have a break - have a KitKat".

And, whilst you are at it, see to it to down a nice bottle of your mother's milk, along with it. And you will be good as gold by, say, a day or two at tops.  

OK, Oday Kharaab😂😂.  I will leave you if you say so. But promise me you will rest your tired wrinkly knuckles from writing long boring bullshit that no one reads or have the time for. I mean your old and emotionally unstable self can not take the list of Qaadland problems I keep reminding you of 😂😂😂😂.

26 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^^

An old quotable proverb coined by Mark Twain, had it:

".....Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience......"

I think it was a piece of good advice in which I should immanently heed it in here. Don't you agree?

Nothing is  more stupid than an old man that is spewing bullshit day in day out here. Take my advice and rest your frail soul. 

18 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

Did I tell you about the time I slapped him about so much he couldn't count to 4 anymore?

He literally counted it like this:

🤣

Good times were had by all except our lost Puntlander puppy!😆

Lol you make fool of yourself 😂😂😂

19 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^^

Another apt proverb by Ralph Waldo Emerson had it:

".....The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons......"

And in your case, it could be said that: "the louder you talked about others indulging BS, the quicker and the faster we should look about ourselves just to see how much deeper are we in already with the cow's manure in which we have been inundated, in gallons after gallons sort of sense, by you. Since, least of all, your frothing mouth in here is a really self-perpetuating shit-producing engine". 

Don't you think so, mate?

We could do this all day and all night, you know, right, till at least, you are ready to cry, uncle, please, stop.

Hence, see to it, if you have the "stamina" to last and to go the distance in here, mate.

Oday Kharaab, your old age is letting you down. Take my advice: stop spewing bullshit and go and rest your old tired brain. 30 years of waiting and wishing for ever elusive Ictitaaf had it's toll on you so you can not take all the headaches I keep reminding you of😂😂😂.