Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

i HATE....

chubacka   

I for one think we in SOL are too laid back, too open minded. i wanna hear some of the things that irritate you sooo bad your nearly in tears. ok start of with myself

* losing my glasses, i have to walk around blind for half the day while me poor mom helps me look!

* Walking past someone you don't want to walk past. Crowds of somali guys being the worse

* Getting that sinking feeling you have so much to do but you doing nothing, instead looking busy posting topics on SOL....

Anyway ur turn good ppl.......

OMG...dat last one...DATZ EXACTLY WAT I'M DOIN NOW..aaAAH!!!

i HATE...

**loosin ma chapstick..ugghhh...GOD!!..for all da money i spend on dem..ya think i'd have atleast one..

***WINTER...hate da snow, da sleet, da ice, da winds dat make ur dark-*** cheeks rosy red..i hate everything dat comes wit Winter..Winter wonderland my Somali behind...I HATE IT

***folks dat always got somethin' up there butt dat they can't wait a freakin' sec when they goin' somewhere witcha..."soo bax..soo bax..".."god ur always late"..Kir Kut ...KALAN KAC!!..dat wat i say to them..u know who u r..!!

-phew!..dat felt good..but intaas in ka badan waa dambi...so imma leave it @ dat..

Curly   

Me too I have a ton of work to do..and whenever someone knocks on my door I yell out "I'm busy" So they all think I'm foever studying and they say things like Sue's so good, she works so hard!

Which make me feel so bad! I hate that feeling!

I hate being left out BUT I hate joining in so I'm never happy!

I hate getting attention BUT I hate it when I don't!

Miriam1   

I hate being left out BUT I hate joining in so I'm never happy!

I hate getting attention BUT I hate it when I don't!

Lool same here..top two things i hate

One more thing..

I hate it when someone sits next to me in a Bus or a subway or in coffee store, or for that matter anywhere!...if its a pregnant woman with two toddlers on her..i..ofcourse..dont mind..but it has to be a special case!

Originally posted by chubacka:

* losing my glasses, i have to walk around blind for half the day while me poor mom helps me look!

oh my god i'm not the only one then, but now its contacts time for me. so no more looking for my glasses. ;)

Also hate ppl who freekin' starring too much.. and i hate summer, that weather(HATE IT).

Delilah   

I hate how Americans think they're all that!!! I HATE Bush, and i hate the fact that Canada and Canadians don't have a real identity; i mean Brits have their Tea Time, American's have their arrogance , and Canadians...NOTHING!!! :D:D

oh, and Summer, i truly hate summer; the smog alerts and the B.O...UFFFF :D

Changed   

in my case its almost everyday and my poor friends have to look for it..worst thing that happens to me is a person from a far will wave at me and i wont know who they are redface.gif:(

procastinating, i hate it yet i do it.

feeling powerless , parent not giving u the permision to do whatever u want.

being brain frozzen, ie being at the library for tons of hours and not getting jack done.

working so hard for a test and not getting the grade u deserve (racist :mad: )

Abdinuur   

I don't like when pple act all ignorant and cant stand pple with noncommonsense (i aint using the word hate in this context cuz the word hate is very powerful). Why be a hater, na mean? sik! (just don't hate living things)!

I hate paying for tuitions & being broke azz jigga!

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

I hate the current situation the muslim ummah is in :(

And I'm soooo with you P.Sue, I absolutly, completely utterly HATE the colour pink. Yuck!

Wasalaam.