Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Compulsive

Apparently One in 50 Adults is though to have Obsessive Compulsive disorder... so does any of us on SOL want to share theirs...?

Check these out

On 11 January 2000, New York City photographer Noah Kalina Decided to document "the subtleties of the ageing process" by taking a photo of himself everyday until he dies His site and this is a video over the first

Alberto Frigo who, in a 36 year old project, photographs and catalogues everything his right hand touches and in 10 years records 10,000 of his dreams his site

Kate Bingaman who first documented her purchases before hand-drawing her credit card statement her site

these were extracts from .NetMagazine

Shakti   

When I encounter some1 4 the 1st time… I MUST tag them or tap them 3x b4 speaking 2 them!

ur Tagged now :cool:

Aisha   

I don't know if these classify as an O.C.D or maybe I'm just in denial:

1. I brush my teeth 5 times a day....thats a must!

2. I will not go to sleep untill my room is clean

3. My wardrobe has 2 sliding mirror doors. When they're closed, the right one has to be over lapping the left one at all times!!! If I go to bed and later notice it's the other way round, I'll get up and change it.

Mowgli   

I must carry handsanitiser with me wherever i go...I can never touch doors in hospitals, bathrooms or near bathrooms..matter of fact, doors in dirty places.

I'm also pretty sure our local butcher has attempted to spit in our hilib or something. I am forever telling him to handle our meat with gloves, wipe down the surface before working on it...take off his gloves, wash his hands before handing the bag to me.

When I'm doing Grocery Shopping, can goods etc, packaged and shelved items, I tent to pick up the goods in the middle or end of the shelf, rather than the front ones that are close by.

When I am leaving and locking the front door, I check the **** 3x before I am convinced that its locked.

Damn it, now that I look back, I really got some issues...but hey, I love me so much.