Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Female sex tourism in Senegal attracts women who will pay for romance.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Maxaatiri:

There is something tragic about a woman past reproductive age having to buy love and submission from someone who is relatively a child in comparison.

Tragic indeed!

A cultural pride we have , I believe, to shield us from the hackneyed 4s of tourism: sun, sand, sea and sex.

Somalis are haughtier than Arabs in relation to the European women (forget the Nilotes and Bantus), as the saying goes, "hadaad dhimaneysid, dhareerka waa la iska duwaa". And in congruent with the observation of the Scotish anthropoligist, our lot have natural apathy for foreign exploitation and would rebel against it to the last breath. But 20 years of armed conflict, human smuggling, secessionism, anarchy and piracy (and its related ills) seem to have stripped us of that ancient pride. At last, there are still those among us who would stoop so low as to be enslaved by such thriving industry in their secluded world. :D .

To the fear expressed by our fellow nomads, I would say Somalis won't openly tolerate the establishment or promotion of such business however the contemporary societal ills, war and griding poverty we subject to ourself or by our enemies.

I think we must export that pride and confidence along with our business acumen to the rest of Africa. :D

Somalina   

poor young men ayagaa kugula so ordaayo their applications once they find out how valuable your passport is.

Blessed   

Still the same concept, waa wada consenting adults as far as I'm concerned, except these senegalis are glorified (going by posts of some Nomads) prostitutes..

Somalina   

That's true, whoever qooq haayo flight buu booking gareysanayaa...yacni grass is greener on the other side maskax..it is ridiculous...Supply n demand iga dheh...