Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Cadaan guy speaking perfect Somali!! (No, it's not me)

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar : you are such a stubborn man you refuse to take my opinion aboard how about the name Xaaji-Kadeen (for your stubborness) :D

MC Xamarloool A somali man never passes 26(take Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar as an example)

nor does a somali sister ever pass 21. I discovered last year I am know older than majority of the Somali community. Oh what a feeling :D

By the way, age anaga wax weyn manoo aha. Sida gabdhihiina oo 22 dhaafin. Hadaa rabtid xataa bisha aan dhashay aan kuu sheegaa, haye ma rabtaa? ;)

Yeah, it is Diseember 1979.

Still Isbitaal Banaadir has my birth file record.

Anyway, this thread ain't about me. Marka spotlightka iga qaad, baliis nooh.

M&M ( my favourite candy)!

Women have every Excuse to be sensitive about age but men come on?? Women with age get uglier (hence why we run away from age )whereas men get more attractive so you should be proud to be old M&M as long as you still have your hair and you dont have a double chin and pot of a belly at 35 you will still be attractive to a Halimah. ;)

See it is a mans world after all. Men just have the upper hand in all departements. Bloody men! :mad:

-Lily-   

^^lol I thought so too.

There is a professor at the School of African and Oriental Studies univeristy of London who speaks excellent Somali. I believe he gives classes in Somali as well, written and spoken.

If Miskiin Macruuf is 26, I'm still 15.

Your attempt to hide your real age is spotted by a non somali Miskiin, thats just sad.

Faheema.   

It’s amazing how quick Somalidu stick the Old age tag to anyone who can speak/write/read Somali fluently. Isn’t it possible for one be proficient in their own language, isn’t that what we all strive for? Haduu he/she dadaasho why is he/she considered Old? :confused:

Originally posted by Endeavour:

I discovered last year I am know older than majority of the Somali community. Oh what a feeling
:D

Seems like it bothers you enough for you to have mentioned it.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Women with age get uglier (hence why we run away from age)
whereas men get more attractive

LoL...that's a good joke.
:D
Who said it was a joke? Have you ever heard of any female at the same age as Richard gere referred to as attractive?

LayZieGirl looool my point exactly.

Didi Kong; Nothing bothers me and unfortunately I dont have Somali mentality by that I mean I dont see Old age as a Sad thing.

Salaan...

Marka waxaa leedihiin miyaa qofkii Soomaali quman qoro waa waayeel, oo odey odey dhalay ah? Saas miyaa? Af Soomaaliga saas maa loo nacay, oo archaic and outdated view ka qabtiin?

Taloow if I'd written in gibberish ebonics, a la yo-yo, waz up my nigga aan qori lahaa, maxaa ii maleyn lahaydeen inaan jiro? A late bloomer teen?

Walaahi dad yaab leh ayaa tihiin. Af Soomaali qoritaankiis anigaa is baray, qof i baray, ka ahayn my macalimad of BTJX, ma jiro, oo grade 6 baan ahaa markuu dagaalka dhacaaye, oo Soomaaligeey saan uma fiicneen. Wax aqris iyo jaceyl aan u qabo afkeyga hodan ayaan u bartay, ee idinkana afkiina waa idin sugaa ee barta, maadaama aad shan shan jiil u dhali kartiin. It ain't late and ceeb. Education never is ceeb, especially barashada afkaaga hooyo.

Aniga my nature qof is qariyo ma'ihi. I put my real name on here. I also did put my picture on here. Now my age. Wax muhiim ma u arko. It is just an extension of life, since countless people see my face everyday or know my age or name.

Dad baa online another pseudo personality [be it toughie or softie] soo dhigo, with fake names, ages, personality, behaviours, etc. So they are so secretive, that everything they present sokor baa lagu daraa mise cusbo laga reebaa, oo waa qariyaan waxii dhabta noloshooda ah, oo ah dadka wax isku og, oo qarinaayo. Not me.

NB, glad to be considering an 'elder.' Call me when you will have your nikaaxs, I will handle it in my best koofi barawaani and hoosgunti sabariindi ah. :D:D

Originally posted by Endeavour:

Who said it was a joke?
Have you ever heard of any female at the same age as Richard gere referred to as attractive?

Wait...Richard Gere is attractive? Ha ha ha. Who's criteria are we using? Because I'm afraid you'll be saying Harrison Ford or Sly Stallone are hot next. :D

Attractive females around Gere's age? I can think of several at the top of my head (Jane Seymour, Susan Sarandon and Rene Russo to name but a few), depending on what criteria we are using.

Finally, you really shouldn't buy into stereotypes. How good someone looks into their later years has little to do with gender, and more to do with good genes, wealth, health and lifestyle choices. :cool:

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Taloow if I'd written in gibberish ebonics, a la
yo-yo, waz up my nigga
aan qori lahaa, maxaa ii maleyn lahaydeen inaan jiro? A late bloomer teen?

LoL...speaking well is unfashionable at the moment, ma ogid? You are so out of the loop! :D

By the way..do you wear the koofi barawaani and hoosgunti sabariindi ah for nikaaxyada only?