Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Marry a non-somali man/woman?

I wanted to ask this question on behalf of a somali brother that i know who fancies this latin girl. She wants to convert but I warned him that she might be converting because she loves him and not for religious reasons. Do you agree with me or not?. Would you marry a non-somali man/woman if u are good for each other?!!

Bambina   

Holla at my somali community !!! Mr Millenium u posted a good topic but I was wonderin' when u asked us the question if we would've married a non-somali man/woman ru talkin about the culture or the religion ?cuz at the end of ur post it gets confusin ' ,instead of askin us if we would've married a non-muslim ur sayin a non-somali man/woman . Correct me if I'm wrong but u can marry a muslim whatever his or her culture and don't assume dat all somalis r muslims.

RaMpAgE   

Would you marry a non-somali man/woman if u are good for each other?!!

No matter how deep the love is i don't think i can marry a women who isn't somali...but hey everyone has their choices :D

Bambina said:

don't assume dat all somalis r muslims.

As far as iam concerned somalis where 99.9% muslim..never seen a non muslim somali in my life. :cool:

SoMa_InC   

As young and educated mali man, i aint got no time 2 marry a non-somali. Even if it means going back 2 somalia and getting married 2 a somali gal who cant read and write, i'll go 4 her than marrying a non-somali.

peace and increase the mali louve.

shyhem   

DAMN MAN WHO the F88k cares who goes btw u'r legs.Why do Somalis assume i care about who they sleep with or who they marry.

Mister its ***********EDITED********.

Shyhem, please respect others and stop using that language here

Thank You

Admin

Somalia Online Team

[ March 15, 2003, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

shyhem   

admin

Oh God admin,i swear i'm laughing hard i can't beleive u deleted that.It wasn't even offensive to a pg- 13 ratings.

Let's be honest tell something do, u by any means live in Finland,i heard there pple indeed have plenty of time to play with that's if they ain't text messaging dem Nokiaz.

To Bambina!. I thought my question was straight forward!. I am talking about marrying a non muslim person, so plz excuse my engish if you did not understand my question. I will be more clear next time ;)!

To shyhem!. Please be careful with the language here. It aint good and you know that. Whats the idea with your location. Do you expect to attract attention with your profile my brother?.

Relax, Think and then Debate!!!!!