Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

She or He?? Which is it??

NGONGE   

She looks like a woman to me, an African woman. If she had bigger breasts none of these fools would be picking on her in such a humiliating way.

It's quite unfair to turn this whole thing into a talking point (even if it turns out that she medically is a man). After all, all sides agree that she maybe a woman or thinks she is a woman and that there is no cheating taking place here. If the tests go on to reveal the life changing fact that this (sweet looking, in my opinion) girl has her internal wires all muddled up, it would be hugely unfair for her to discover such a fact under such a startling spotlight.

The South African team should withdraw in protest.

In this case it will always stay with her now, the whole world knows about it and i bet you that if the tests show that she is indeed female then the publicity will not be as intense and the embrassement will stay with her forever.

MZanzi   

Quite a few of the 100/200m women also look more male than female. Have they all been tested?

PS:The main thing for me was that no other competitor came over and congratulated her..WEY Xanaaqsanayeen Ninba naga badiyay camal icon_razz.gif

i feel sorry this athlete - and i can't help but agree with fufu had they been white i doubt this furore would have been made. lets not forget half these female athlete can be described as feminine in way by their looks.

P.S Woman is nothing but a Man with Womb. we all have both chromosones of y or x in some or another. as long at these athlete has a womb and all other function of female nature then by definition they are female. regardless of which chromosones are dominant.

Cara.   

^Actually, white female athletes have also been tested after some raised the question, and some where also disqualified and lost medals.

And the Y chromosome is strictly a male genetic marker, I thought you were a school teacher Sayid :eek:

Anyhow, I don't think it should matter what her genetic makeup is, if she looks physiologically female then she's a woman. Otherwise they should start genetic testing for other "mutations". Do you have a genetic marker associated with longer bones, or more muscle mass, or a competitive streak? Then you are disqualified! Crazy.

Originally posted by Arac:

^Actually, white female athletes have also been tested after some raised the question, and some where also disqualified and lost medals.

And the Y chromosome is strictly a male genetic marker, I thought you were a school teacher Sayid :eek:

Anyhow, I don't think it should matter what her genetic makeup is, if she looks physiologically female then she's a woman. Otherwise they should start genetic testing for other "mutations". Do you have a genetic marker associated with longer bones, or more muscle mass, or a competitive streak? Then you are disqualified! Crazy.

They actually do test.This one is a unique case,in that, the athlete was born as a h/dite. So,apparently she went thru a sex change.(who knows?)...but,it will be unfair to compete against female when you have more male genes.

NGONGE   

War ninka A&T waa balaayo! He sent me a PM asking if this is The Siren or Fu-Fu! :D

(if this doesn't bring him out, nothing will).

BOB   

This reminds me of a case between South African U-23 female footballers who played a friendly match against their Zimbabwe counterparts before a crucial olypics qualifying match and guess what uncle BOB's 'Girls' had under their skirts? :D

The Zimbabwe team had 5 boys or something like that in their lineup disguised as 'Girls' and they still lost to all GIRLS South African team...now that's an embarrassment...Ouuc h. :D

PS. leave our GIRL alone...she is a World Champion and rightly so.

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

Ngonge I don't want my name associated with naagta murqaha weyn

PS: Ngonge shadan naga dhigatay ninyoho you can't let one day go by without dragging my name into your posts. ... You need to get over yourself geedyoho salxanyaha dheer

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D

If I didn't know you had broad shoulders I wouldn't have tried to lean on you, saaxib.

ps

naagta murqaha weyn waa tuma? Taa sawirka ku jirta mese tan magaceeda qoray? :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ Ever hear of a woman with broad shoulders? Bacda iska fur ninyaho. :D

su'aasha na ka jawab: were you talking about the woman in the picture or The Siren? :D