Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

She or He?? Which is it??

Blessed   

She's a errrm, what was the name..let me google bal. People who are born with characteristics of both genders. She may have the some female parts but male characteristics. Very rare but it's exists.

Miskinah. She could just be gifted.

Cara.   

LOL @ Drop her shorts. It's not that simple Che. She could have angrogen insensitivity syndrome(AIS): completely female superficially, but actually having a Y chromosome like men, and sometimes even testes instead of ovaries inside! Aside from being infertile, the person may never even realize that "she" is actually a "he" :D

Oh and Ducaysane ha wareerin, turns out that women with AIS are actually tall and attractive, with a generous bosom :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Why not just ask "her" to drop her shorts?

Humiliating yes, but it's cost saving
:D

loool...war ka daa...

MZanzi   

8e7788369aef4d2baaf16a2a97b66d78.jpg

sour grapes! I reckon all of the critics cannot even walk around the block, let alone run that far. As for the gender issue… Get real. Do you think some ***** official would allow her to compete without having done their homework? I think people are upset since a youngster with talent and comes from Africa

Juxa   

in all fairness, she does look a bit like a he.

oh well, as others suggested she maybe isku dhaxqas without her knowledge, saw programme about it years ago.

Ibtisam   

I think it is as Cara said: She is a women, always has been, but has Y chromosome like men, she is too young to have found out yet. If it was not for sports, she would've got married and then gone for check up five yrs later when no babies arrive only to be told errrrr. subxanallah.

She might what we Somalis cal 'federation' a bit of baasto and bariis.

Am sure her golden bits are of female kind otherwise the South African officials would not have been ****** enough to enter in this event. Now her physical make-up is definitely more manly than many of us so wil natually be faster and stronger than the other Xaliimos she will race.

Also the timing of IAAF for making their gender investigations public was fishy indeed, announcing it few hours b4 the race began and in any case why make it public till they a get a positive result.

She ( or he ) should the sue the IAAF for causing emotional stress and the embrassment she must now endure.

MZanzi   

If Caster Semenya had not done so well would her sexuality been questioned?

PS: would really feel bad for her if the gender test comes back with the results that she is a girl; how embarassing

Ibtisam   

^^^I feel really bad for her either way. Yesterday when she won, she just run off and hid, no celebration. Miskin.

Fu-Fu but that is the same for drug cheats, only if they do well there is a big ho-ha about it otherwise aside from the routin checks they will not be bothered.