Suldaanka

So much for Controlling Somali Air Space. Ethiopia Airline will continue its scheduled services to Somaliland... will stop Somalia (inc. Puntland)

15 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

I think the simple thing was a mistake made by our previous government when we had agreed back in 2013 to transfer the Airspace control from ICAO to Somali hands, in which the intention behind it was that the idea that suggest Mogadishu and Hargeisa would come into some sort of understanding in-terms of how to govern the Somali air-space prior to the point of Somalia/Somaliland agreeing to a final settlement on their respective political destiny.

It was not a mistake. Was the right thing to do.

The fact that Farmaajo chose not to respect his predecessor's signature, an agreement that was best interests of all Somalis everywhere; Djibouti, Kililka and Puntland were all happy and hopeful, does not make it wrong.

Never regret something that failed to materialize, because of changes not in your control.

I am certain Ghelleh will insist that Farmaajo respect the agreement, that was beneficial to all Somalis.

As for you, deal with the problem as is now, but do not go back and give up on something that is always the right thing to do.

I am sure if Somaliland had supported ICU, would have squeezed TFG, but you did not do it, since it was not right and the long term negative effect on Somalis other than Somaliland and Djibouti, would have been catastrophic.

Oodweyne   
1 hour ago, Old_Observer said:

It was not a mistake. Was the right thing to do.

The fact that Farmaajo chose not to respect his predecessor's signature, an agreement that was best interests of all Somalis everywhere; Djibouti, Kililka and Puntland were all happy and hopeful, does not make it wrong.

Old_Observer,

I am afraid, I see differently. And by that I mean when you are dealing with Somalia, nothing they signed ever matters actually. Nothing is agreed upon even from week to week. I even told this personally to our former president Mr Silanyo to his face in London when this idea of "taking Somali Air-Space into the Somali's hand" was first muted back in 2012.

For I told him that it was mistake to "trust" Somalia's political elites, or even to "trust" Turkey's Erdogan who in turn persuaded him to go into this kind of "endless talk" with Somalia. And to even do so with no "international mediation" being party to that sort of talks.

Hence, there is no way around it other than to say it that it was the most monumentally, historically, and the most acute "political failures" that could indeed be "registered" on behalf of our former President Mr Silanyo, which in turn took place under his watch since he had agreed to do this issue in this way. Given that he otherwise had a stellar record in-terms of his long illustrious political career.  

Of course, former President Silanyo would not see things in that way. But now we have to deal with the issue as we find it. Which means first thing first. And that means ICAO has to be made non-entity in so far how we deal with our Air-space from this point onward is concern.

There are many self-governing countries (or Self-Declared Republics, as they are call) around the world who are not members of the UN's System at all, and who nevertheless manages their own Air-space without asking any permission from the likes of ICAO.

Of course, it will cost us an arm and a leg just to do it. But tell me which "long war" doesn't cost anything. This is what we have to do. Which means, we should basically learn from others who manage their own air-space as best they can and proceed from their experiences as a starting point for us in here.  

On 3/21/2020 at 2:26 AM, Haatu said:

War niyow meesha waa ku dhiiqowday ee wax isula har :D

You made this thread thread out of spite so allow us to laugh at your expense.

The last laugh, is the most enjoyable.  :D  :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Oodweyne   

Suldaaanka,

Indeed, as they say, he who laugh last, do happen laugh the loudest. However, you must know that our friend, Haatu, had join-in the "dark brigade" who are the cheap cheerleaders of Villa Somalia around here. Although he used to be sensible fellow. But something really came over him in the last few years since Mr Cheeseman came to the scene. And now, he is ready to pick up his baton of cheerleader-ship for Villa Somalia. And then for good measure deliver to us some sort of a low-quality fare of the kind we get daily from the likes of Gudhuu-boy around here.

Hence, he give to us the "highfalutin version" of the low-fare propaganda we get daily from that Gudhuu-cretin who is from the infamous "Darbi-Ka-Tuugsadayaal-folks" of Somalia.

So think of him, meaning out old sensible Mr Haatu fellow, as a chap who tragically gave away his thinking head for a chance to "verbally polish" a failing and opportunistic politically clique in Villa Somalia. And do so in ever so absurd way around here of SOL. 

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Citation is required in here, not some journalist say so. That is how to tell fake news apart from what is legit news. However, I have a feeling that the English Education system in Bristol and in the South-West England in particular (which is where you been living around for some time by now, as you have told us already), can't seems to wash away at all the cheap detritus of "Moor-yaanimo" in which you may have been reared in when you were back in Mogadishu.

And in particularly, such absurd notion of thinking that everything goes, or such idea of thinking that you can claim to be everything, and anything can be true, even if it's a mere fiction in which your fancy just seems to make you believe in it. Or the idea of thinking that you could even "own" every freaking thing in which you could set your eyes on it, even if you just had "looted" them the other day from someone else.

But in here of dear old blighty of UK, I will have you know that the last act of "looters", who could easily get away with whatever they really wanted it, was way back in the Tudor's Era and in the middle of 16th century. And since then everything was legitimate or was done by the book and by the rule of law. So see to it to get with the program, my friend.   

24th of March.

ishaa macalin ah. :D

Waxa xusid mudan, inaan wax diyaarad caalami ah ka degin dhamaan wixii la isku odhan jiray Italian Somalia laga bilaabo 19kii March. Halka Somaliland daily walba ay ka degaayaan diyaaraduhu, kolka laga reebo hal maalin (19kii March) oo khalkhal galiyeen M00ryaanta ka dilaacday hawada ee Mogadishu saldhigeedu yahay. 

Oodweyne haatu used to be a good fellow he is leaning towards the koonfurians because  its all about preserving the dBlock interests we all know the big foot community despite being in bed with the kikiuyus.  Danta guud eeh reerkooda ayay ilaalinayan.

galbeedi   

Waryaa Suldaanka,

Sidi sididaada mooye dhul u dhacaaga hubso.

This is not a d....k measuring context . Close the airport and save the people. The Evil Xamaara do not mind how many Somalis will die. They are probably one of the few airlines who keep flying.

Oodweyne   

^^^^

I thought the "Evil Amxaaro" (as you call them) were the same and precise people you were shamelessly "ululating" for them rather fulsomely other week, particularly when Mr Farmaajo was openly trying to win with their "borrowed military's muscles" against Jubbaland's militia.

Or to put it another way, aren't they the same and the precise "Evil Amxaaro" that was sending its forces into Gedo's region in late February and in this month of March to help out Villa Somalia, since this alleged "evil folks" also come under the same Mr Abby Ahmed who in turn is the retaining patron of your beloved political darling, namely Mr Farmaajo?

Why pretend to us now that you actually care about how "evil" these Ethiopians are all of a sudden when they stop paying attention to Villa Somalia in-terms of whether the Ethiopian's Airlines should be sending to Hargeisa's Egal International Airport any commercial planes or not on a weekly basis?

Why do I have the feeling that the last thing you would have called these Ethiopians would have been "Evil Amxaaro" if on the other hand, they have basically had obeyed the "orders" of Villa Somalia of having their Ethiopian's airplanes not going to Somaliland at all.

Do you see how so flimsy, so transparent, so breathtakingly bleeding obvious you are whenever you open your mouth about any subject that has something to do with Somalia, Somaliland and what Ethiopia may be up to?

Do you now see finally as to why I keep telling you repeatedly that your argument, when they are strip into their base, you will easily gather that they seems to have no larger worthwhile merit to their names to it at all other than being glaringly contemptible sort of arguments?

This is actually what I mean when I say that. Which means this sheer and galling "absurd hypocrisy" in which you basically peddle at our expense with straight face in right here of SOL.

• Thanks 1