Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

Speaking of...NewLyweds

LuCkY   

Speaking of shows and movies how many of yous have seen the show caLLed "NewLyweds"?Ok...i have seen it severaL times and i dont know why i keep watching it but it has something to do with Jessica's[the wife] stup!d!ty.I am serious you shouLd check it out sometime its quite ridicuLous.

Jessica...stup!d things:

As Jessica pondered the meal she was enjoying in front of the TV, she asked her husband, “Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish?” As it turned out, she was confused by the label that read, as she recalled it, “Chicken by the Sea.”

HOw about BeLieving that there was an animaL caLLed "platy-ma-pus"<---whatever the heck that means.

Or How about purchasing a 75g[inaccurate] bikini she didnt Like afterwards[she didnt bother Looking at the price when she bought---now this is what i caLL beyond stup!d<---if there is such a thing.]

And some other things that are just as wicked and asinine.

But i reaLLy feeL sorry for her husband as he has to put up with her dim-witted way of thinking...aaahhh poor guy.

lucky...gurl i agree with you about that jessica gurl...walaahi she works ma nerves when ever i watch that show...she is not only ****** but ignorrant...if i was her husband i would smack the heck outa her by now.

Lucky,

C'mon now...don't hate.

There is an animal that sounds like platerpus..or whatever..I think its found in australia..

And those 2 bikinis were NOT 75K..it was more like 700..and their rich..they can afford it.

I don't know about the whole chicken by the sea..but I sure was cracking up.

Changed   

okay i think she is acting dumb to spice the show up, her dad said she was playing into the blonde bimpo role.......lol...i hope ...she is acting cuz if she is as dumb as she sounds like ,i feel bad for nick :Dredface.gif

LuCkY   

AngeLeyes...he at one point said "if i had a gun i wouLd shoot myseLf"---poor guy.

Ameenah...i guess a version of the show hasnt reached the Uk.

Opinionated...my bad...excuse my inaccurate and exaggarrated number there but you see where im going with this as my point isnt about their money and whether they can afford it or not but the fact that she didnt Look at the price tag and Later compLained to her husband.However im not hating...im just giving ya my opinion on the gaL and the show.

Miz-Unique it couLd be but she wasnt pLaying about the "chickne by the sea" deaL as she caLLs it.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by miz-unique:

okay i think she is acting dumb to spice the show up, her dad said she was playing into the blonde bimpo role.......lol...i hope ...she is acting cuz if she is as dumb as she sounds like ,i feel bad for nick
:Dredface.gif

That’s exactly what I was thinking, this trick is simply playing dumb to attract audience to her show, no one would be interested to see how regular rich couple live.. so they added a twist to the show by having her act like a blonde pimpo who don’t know shit about shit!! But the fact is obvious to me that she is smart as hell,,, just like the Osburnes who cashed millions by swearing at each other…. lol

Dhimbil   

lucky..

u forget about the "I don't eat buffalo" comment lol....cuz buffalo wings are made of buffalo. As nomads mentioned she acting dump for TV seriously, how can u not know buffalo don't have wings and buffalo wings are just chicken lol.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That broad is dumb, she is not acting her dad just feels ****** that her duaghter is a bimbo infront of millions of people.

Okay I do have to agree that the gurl is dumb...but I do have to say that Nick (her husband) is very very mean. He may not abuse her physically but he sure abuses her mentally :D

LuCkY   

ILLmatic it couLd be but i doubt it but Lets hope for her sake that she is just acting.Yes i totaLLy forgot about that one---that had me cracking up.

StPauLchick---care to eLaborate on that a LittLe?

Anyone happen to catch them on SNL?

Lucky: Well he keeps telling her on national t.v over 2 million people that she's dumb.

For example: the sample with the whole "chicken by the sea" incident. What did he do after she said that? Yep...instead of supporting his wife like a husband should do, he made her look ****** on t.v. But I guess she did that on her own.

And when ever she tries to use big words, he'd say that she made it up and that she's to dumb to know that. And she repeatly told him that he makes her look ****** on t.v. But he doesn't listen to her, he doesn't care. But she seriously needs to stop acting ****** . :D

Ohh...and she got a letter from the company of 'Chicken by the Sea',explaining why they named it that and asked her if she can be her spokesperson.lol :D

Jessica, is not dum, I think we are dum coz of the fact that we watch them. They are challenging even insulting our intellegence about the whole thing.

She asked her so husband about the tuna fish or wateve, that I think was very funny, she sould be a comedian for real, a really ****** comedian.

I advise everyone not to watch them for the seek of your health and mentalilty.

LuCkY   

StPauLchick...i see where you are coming from but after a whiLe imagine how much more of that can you possibLy put up with?Besides the Chicken by the Sea thing shouLd not have been very hard hence tuna gives you a smeLLy tuna-ity breath whiLst chicken doesnt...so go figure eh!