Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

The Apprentice !!!

Jaabir   

1TAPbi03.jpg

1TAPas03.jpg1TAPbb03.jpg

I never liked reality shows, I always thought they were some fabricated propaganda, but NBC’s hit The Apprentice grabbed my attention and had me watching it with a great deal of suspense… tonight was the final show.. and against my expectations Bill got the job and the more deserving Kwame got fired.

I personally believe Kwame has way better skills than Bill. I liked how he held his composer and never lost control. he was very professional in managing the Jessica Simpson concert. The biggest mistake he made however, was hiring the silliest, laziest and most egotistic hood rat Omarosa to be part of his team..

1TAPbd03.jpg

the chick lied to him, screwed up the concert, was always missing in action, complained too damn much… and then had the audacity to bash him when Trump asked her if Kwame is fit for the job.. She said Kwame needs to be more aggressive and outspoken when employees don’t do their job.. what a typical black man attitude, bash your fellow black man to gain the whiteman’s acceptance….

The white boy “bill” got a top notch sports car.. a top notch job in a top notch real estate investment project… while Kwame.. got his black a$$ fired.. !!!

Was anybody watching this show??

pearl   

damn...i love that show..

but i hate that ***** "Omarosa", she painted a bad picture of black women.....what a disgrace!

u should have seen her on oprah...trying to make everyone feel sorry for her....cuz apparently someone called her the N word..

I was hooked for many weeks....best reality show I've seen thus far.

I sorta knew Kwame would lose..why? He has one fault.....he absolutely dreads confronting pple. How can u remain non-chalant when that two-faced Omarosa just lied to your face TWICE? Omarosa needed to be checked and Kwame disappointed me. Lets drop the race card Darman...cuz quite frankly am surprised he made it this far..knowing in other shows the black man is out first.

I thought the best man won.

I'm actually glad its over...now I can get back to studying for finals.

another blackman got screwed. i feel bad for him not getting the job. but think of the positive side. he holds a degree from Harvard. just think how easy it will be for him to get any other job that pays almost $ 200k a year now. he did great. he got his 15 minutes of fame. if i'm not mistaking kwame worked for Goldman Sachs before joing the apprentice and that alone on his resume enough to land him the perfect job. Goldman Sachs is one of the toughest Investment Firms in the Nation to get a job with .

all in all... Kwame really won this.

king_450   

Kuwame was the winner, no matter what, he did gr8 and he should have gotten the offer, but this is not perfect world,especaially if you live in America,no matter what, but i give it to you he did his best and have the knowledge to back up.But in real life A White women never likes to see a successfull ,well educated black man period.So kuwame for all the things that was going for him he has to deal the dealmaker of the show the so called Lady "D" she is the killer, and yes this damn big mouth black lady Amorrossa, did u see she was dancing for Jessica while kuwame was trying to reach her, damn at that point i knew he is going to loose it,kuwame i am sure Oprah will offer u a job, and Donald he sucks. I think the show will go to the bottom. Well if you see the word Apprentice, it means nothing more then "an inexperienced person",so the inexperienced person won the show,and the real one lost.

Senora   

Well, I dont agree with everyone on here.....I've watched the show since it began,and i enjoyed it..

i honestly thought Nick would make it to the final two( he really knew how to talk)...but i think both Bill and Kwame were deserving of the award......I was rooting for Kwame though......

With the race thing...give me a break, i dont think this was the issue here, the problem was Bill had a very supportive team, whereas Kwame didnt'....and they weren't very competent....I really wanted to kick that Omarosa chicks butt!!..She cost Kwame his "job"...

I had her back in the beginning, b/c i luved how she came fromt he projects and never let that get the best of her.....whenshe accused Ereka of calling her the N word(and I saw Oprah that day)....i didnt know what to think...but i know i didnt give Ereka the benefit of the doubt by believing Omarosa was just a liar.....but last nights show and last weeks proved to me that she really isnt credibile.....and she screwed it up for Kwame....This was written, so either way Bill would have gotten the job, b/c thats what life intended for him, but no doubt,Omarosa was a huge player in Kwame's downfall :mad:

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know I was at the coffe job just across the street from my work just now and I saw this brother(black dude) and he was clean shaved, suit and tie, u know everything creased and crisp,

black brief case on the right hand and cell phone on the left hand.

Well for a minute, I felt like yelling out

'KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME' :D

You know that boy reminds me alot of my style

-Calm, cool and Collective but at the same time

Assertive. Instilling confidence in my employees but always preparing for the worst case scenario

and hoping, inshallah for the best outcome.

When I was watching this last night, my heart was

PUMPING, I was like do this one for MEEEEE

brother and for all those brothers that didn't employed by the big accounting firms and finance companies like J.P. Morgan.

Its funny how souls are though, cause as I watched it, I was watching people who were basically there worshipping their HAWA/ego/themselves and where fighting for their

Akhira aka DUNYA. That was their "Purpose" and "GOAL" in life and Mr. Trump was offering them

their "SAINTHOOD".

I remember when I was in university and thinking to myself, the soul of a Mumin can't live like this, in this environment that breeds of Lying, Cheating, Stealing and whatever else that they can get away with. (Come down my throat all you want to, but I don't think that some of you have experienced it FIRST HAND, so I have a good idea of what I am talking about!)

Anyways, my reflections are all ways different from some of you nomads and might be serious at times but Reality shows itself in everything that you come in to contact with and the signs of Allah are always around us, whether we choose to deny it or not.

Fi Amanillah

WingA   

that brother should of fired her the first night she was chatting sh!t.. he messed up big time but i reckon bill deserved it.. i heard the round-up is gonna get hired by KFC.. i dont know if its true.. but i know Mr Trump aint gonna let kwame go just like that and i was reading he's lips as the show finished he told that amy to "call me, i got something for you"..

peez..

Macalin   

The Negro was weak.

Omarosa had him scrwed really good

plus HES WEAk, WHEN HES TALKIN HES HURDO MOVING

Tami, i told u he gonna LOSE :D

Gediid   

I followed the show from day 1 and I actually was rooting for Troy.I thought he had the real people skills and he could sell like no one else.As for Kwame the minute he picked Omarosa I knew he was doomed.If you remember the day she was fired he was the project leader and he took her to the boardroom which resulted in her a$$ getting fired.They say payback is a b!tch but I think thats what Kwame gotOverall I think the brother shone like a star on that show.With that Harvard degree I'm sure there's plenty coming his way better than what Trump had to offer.

Look at you guys playing the race card when it suits you. Like someone said, I think the best man wins. Kwame is well-Educated but Bill has better buiz ideas and creativity. Kwame is a follower and cannot match upto Bill in terms of leadership and business stategies and Trump wants a leader not a regular employee. If it was upto me, I would hire Troy over Bill, then Bill and then Kwame

Pacifist   

This is what it comes to it in real life

DO YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILL HAD THE EXPERIENCE AND THE EDUCATION.

In today's world big companies need that. Seriously companies are tired of them hiring ppl with the education but have no idea what they are doing. They have to pay top notch money for them to be trained. Experience is what is needed don't get me wrong education and the big havard degrees are a way of opening up doors.

BILL DESERVED IT THAT IS MY TWO CENTS

Jaabir   

No way, Kwame never been passive or weak, the brother knows how to work under stressful environments. Remember when he was told the hotel ballroom is not big enough to contain the 150 people scheduled to come and meet Jessica. Everybody was pretty much frustrated including the hotel’s CEO and didn’t know what do.. so they call him, and he shows up, gets briefed with the situation and instantly comes up with a resolution to the problem. He goes if the room capacity is only 50 people at time, then let us have people come into groups !!! and that seemed to work.

As for Amarosa.. she is was looking out for her *** .. she knew controversy is what brings TV audience, obviously everybody is going to work as hard as they possibly could to be the apprentice by being professional and straight. she figured that she wont get any attention by doing something she is expected to do. So she decided to heavily exploit her 15 minutes of fame by being a *****, lie, deceive, and do anything that would single her out of the rest of the females. And that worked.. she got hired after she got fired and then got hired again.. then got fired and now she is hired for the next season..

lol @ Khayr..

Senora   

what do u mean she got hired for next season....u sound like that excuse she made yesterday about why she lied....

I dont think she planned that...( to act like the conrtoversial one here)....i think that even though she was working for Kwame, she wanted to be the boss....and it showed at that point when she came back from the telephone call and told everyone that" I'm not going to talk about that right now" :eek: this is where Bill would have come in handy....You need to micro-manage(didnt know this term until last night ;) ) ppl so that they wont screw you over....

It was a bit ify, to get those ppl who were fired to work for you....i predicted that there would be some "problems".....

Omarosa is a liar....but in a way Darmen, i think she does enjoy that title...did u see her yesterday when Trump called her out and said thatshe got caught this time on camera....and she said some crap abt" I got fired, re-hired, and blah blah.."....and then Ereka said, i would have fired her, and I would have loved it :D ....then a few in the crowd cheered..and here comes Omarosa's goffy butt, smiling and cheesin like they just said something good abt her :confused: ...

I was laughin at the fool....

Dhimbil   

I thought I'm the only fanatic fan of Apprentice.

The best man won Bill...The crazy witch Omarosa caused Kwame to lose. She sabotaged him badly and repeatedly.

Kwame is very weak and not the CEO type.