Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Where would you most like to live in the World ?

Mowgli   

New Zealand...when was the last time anyone heard anything about that country on the news? No killings, no tourirsts disappearing, no student/worker/teacher that had a bad day and decides to shot random ppl on roof tops or collegues...

Eventually, back home inshaAllah or some muslim country, Morocco maybe

ElPunto   

^Far too hard - but somewhere in black Africa for sure - perhaps a ranch in the East African highlands and a place on the coast too - too many permutations to think about

Maf Kees   

^ That's definitely an option when I retire or something - a game farm in Zambia. A nice, colonial style house surrounded by a large piece of untamed land with your own wild animals. Breeding lions or rhinoes or something.

Yeah I'm feeling it.

I aint leaving this mutha[E-Merica].Matter of fact,i plan on moving to a place called New-York smile.gif

Fake[Faarax]Blue, smile.gif I was lookin at yo signature,right?[below]..

Bury me smiling. With a kitaab in my pocket. Have a party on my funeral. Let everybody rock it

I.The shroud[Karfan,duh] has no pockets...so place the kitaab on your chest?

II.No music in a funeral[unless you are a Dinka,that would prolly explain the Blue skin :D ]

III.You have no choice when you wanna die,so you cant just smile and die when you wish to smile.gif

In conclusion; You dont wanna die,you are scared of death smile.gif

Urban   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^have u been to Beirut recently? What was it like?

I wish! From what I've seen in pics/read from magazines/been told about the people, it sounds like a great city.

J.Lee   

Faaraxov (?) The Muslim tupac weeye inanka ee leerka ka jeedhi dee. See weeye?

I would like to live on my own Island...starting right now.

Nephissa   

I would like to live near the ocean, play in the sea. Ride jet ski, do whatever I like to do outdoors year round.

^Waxaas dhan maa xoog uhaysaa? ;)

J.Lee,lol@the muslim tupac.Wonder if heaven gatta ghetto ah ah.I was just tryna pin point his contradictory lifestyle[& burst a e-nut].Perhaps blueband i mean blueboy didnt know that he is 'pos'd to be burried in a shroud...you know?

** Its goin'dowwwwwnnn,meet me at mawll,its goinnn downnnn,meet me at the flea market **

Btw,i hate you[really]. Now i cant seem to get this silly song outta my head.

oh lord icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

Waryaas in my waji, damn near every bari: Asking me su'aalos like J.Lee where you stay? I tell em, [***** :D ] park, where we chop cars.

Mac sakor dude. My cousin got me addicted to it, it's only fair I pass the virus on.

Slow it down on the floor (Now drop. lol)

Maf Kees   

LOL J.Lee khatar baad tahay walee. You knew it was from the Life Goes On lyrics.

To the Russian:

I.The shroud[Karfan,duh] has no pockets...so place the kitaab on your chest?

My mother will make one with pockets for me. She knows her baby wanted it this way.

II.No music in a funeral[unless you are a Dinka,that would prolly explain the Blue skin
:D
]

I know its an unusual request. But I died dude, can't I just have this one? I want girls shaking their azz on my grave. It means the world to me.

III.You have no choice when you wanna die,so you cant just smile and die when you wish to
smile.gif

I know and I took care of that. I'll prolly die screaming like a bitj. But my cousins will put a smile on my face with ducktape and shidh.