Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Where would you most like to live in the World ?

Amelia good sister, Whether home is hell or heaven home is home sweet home!

The only place, where I have pride, selfesteem, a sense of belonging and love is a place called home i.e. beautiful Somalia!

Sharaf waxaad ku leedahay dalkaaga hooyo!

Haybad waxaad ku leedahay dhulkaaga hooyo!

Jimcaale brother it's all good damashaq, dimishq or damascus one and the same!

^Seychelles iyo Maldivies dad baa iska leh oo dhistay! Ma qaxooti baad tahiin, dal la'aan maa idin heyso? Alla illaahiyo na astur!

From all the worldly beauty and beautiful landscape and people, that Allaah has given the Somali people, all they seek about is foreign countries, people and tongues! Is that it?

We've got a better country than the Seychelles or other scarslly inhabitated Islands for that matter, let's concentrate on our owncountry!

Inshallaah I will never ever be a "foreigner" again in a foreign land! Seychelles majority of them are not even muslim, From one kaafir country to another! We seek refuge in Allaah the glorified.

Atleast people should concentrate moving to Islamic countries, if they don't want to go home but London, New York, Toronto, Frankfurt and Seychelles You gotta kidding me?

I guarantee you, that if you're a true muslim "you will not feel at home in a kaafir land let alone in this world"!

We need to emigrate back to our own lands (muslim) or ascribe to the lifestyle of our "friends" in the kaafir lands or they'll kick us out anyway, I hope they will chase us out out of their countries because all their supposed humanity is false, they're never happy to see muslims holding on to their way of life. The only time they will respect us is when we do the same stuff they doing otherwords belief in what they belief and no muslim can belief in what they belief!

We ask forgiveness and to be guided into the right path and direction as it seems there are alot of us, who don't see nor recognise the right path!

Pi   

^^^Yet another incarnation of you know who! A pro-longed Ooooc is in order. :rolleyes:

ZOLA   

Farah-blue.. i lived in Zambia for a couple of yrs. my abtis have lived there since the 70s...if you need any connections u know who to contact..lol.

where would i like to live?..Eastafrica,India(goa and pune)Tunis,..anywhere but Europe and North America.

A.A