Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

RIP King Fahad!

Blessed   

:(:( Inaa Lilaah, what was that saying nin dhintey kabtiisaa dhaanta. Fahad like every other Muslim made mistakes and made some good. I doubt that yous lot are GREAT Muslims - so let the dead be, shall we?

May Allah have mercy on the dead and guide the living...

Kashafa   

Atheer Ngonge (3azallahu maqaamak),

I really wouldn't have brought up Arafat's case had you not decided to white-wash his history. I also see that you fervently belive the dead shouldn't be disturbed with harsh criticism. Thus granting immunity to tyrants and despots the minute they expire. I disagree with that approach.

How do you explain the billions of dollars(proven beyond doubt, simple matter of Googling it) he squirreled away ? Are you seriously dismissing it as a zionist plot ? Explain then the abject poverty of his people, despite UN and Arab funds being pumped into his organisation. Money(kista), has corrupted many a man before him, he's not the first nor the last.

I understand he might have been a revolutionary figure to your generation growing up, but you're taking hero-worship a tad too far. Don't let it distort your reasoning nor make you re-write a dead man's past.

P.S Let it go man, you're staring smack-dab at conclusive evidence. It's not worth it.

SOO MAAL   

انا لله وان اليه راجعون

رحمه الله على الملك Ùهد بن عبد العزيز آل سعود خادم الحرمين الشريÙين واسكنه Ùسيح جناته

May allah give mercy to the dead people,because one day we will all return to him.

Seriously Arab leaders failed both the Arab and Muslim ummah

The problem of the Ummah is leadership crisis – absolute monarch and dictatorships, not lack of technology, resources, knowledge, human resources

SOO MAAL   

ملكية، جمهورية، جملكية: السياسة شأن عائلي ÙÙŠ العالم العربي

احتكار السلطة بيد العائلة ميزة تميز نظم الحكم ÙÙŠ الشرق الاوسط ايا كان شكلها.

نيقوسيا - من حسن زيناتي

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

تشكل مراسم مبايعة العاهل السعودي عبدالله بن عبد العزيز التي استمرت الخميس ÙÙŠ السعودية، مؤشرا على الخضوع للسلطة المطلقة للملك الجديد وللنÙوذ الواسع للعائلة المالكة ÙÙŠ منطقة تسيطر عليها السلطة العائلية.

Ùسواء كان نظام الحكم ملكيا او جمهوريا، تظل السياسة شانا عائليا ÙÙŠ العالم العربي رغم الضغوط الداخلية والدولية لادخالها ÙÙŠ المنظومة الديموقراطية.

والسعودية مثال صارخ على هذا الواقع. Ùالمملكة التي عرÙت سابقا بتسميتها الجغراÙية اي الجزيرة العربية حملت لاحقا اسم عائلة ال سعود التي تحكمها، وتضم الاخيرة حاليا 4200 امير بالدم ونحو اربعين الÙا من الاÙراد.

وكانت Ùرضت Ù†Ùسها على سائر القبائل عام 1932 بعدما اقامت حلÙا مع الحركة الوهابية الاسلامية المتشددة.

ويقول الباحث السياسي المصري حسن ناÙع "رغم المظهر الدستوري الحديث، تظل المجتمعات العربية اسيرة التقاليد القديمة والقبلية والذكورية، الامر الذي ÙŠÙسر سيطرة العائلات الكبيرة على السلطة".

من جهته، استحدث عالم الاجتماع المصري سعد الدين ابراهيم الذي يترأس مركز ابن خلدون للدÙاع عن حقوق الانسان (ليبرالي) اخيرا مصطلحا عربيا جديدا هو "الجملكية" (الملكية الجمهورية) للتعري٠بالانظمة ÙÙŠ الشرق الاوسط حيث تمتزج السلطة العائلية بتلك العسكرية.

Ùولي العهد السعودي الجديد الامير سلطان بن عبد العزيز هو ايضا وزير الدÙاع، Ùيما الملك الجديد عبدالله اخوه غير الشقيق كان قائدا للحرس الوطني يوم كان وليا للعهد ابان حكم الملك Ùهد الذي توÙÙŠ الاثنين الÙائت.

ورغم ان لبنان تمتع بتجربة ديموقراطية طويلة قبل الحرب الاهلية اللبنانية (1975-1990) ثم الوصاية السورية التي بدأت عام 1990ØŒ Ùان تمسك العائلات الكبيرة بالسلطة لا يزال يتحكم ÙÙŠ الحياة السياسية ÙˆÙÙŠ مقدمها عائلات الجميل ÙˆÙرنجية وكرامي وجنبلاط وسلام وشمعون وارسلان.

لكن النجم السياسي الصاعد سعد الحريري (35 عاما) الذي حقق Ùوزا كاسحا مع حلÙائه ÙÙŠ الانتخابات التشريعية الاخيرة، امتنع عن ترؤس مجلس الوزراء على غرار ابيه رئيس الحكومة السابق رÙيق الحريري الذي اغتيل ÙÙŠ شباط/Ùبراير الماضي بحجة انه ÙŠÙتقر الى الخبرة السياسية.

ورغم ذلك، Ùرضت عائلته صديقا قديما لها على رأس الحكومة هو وزير المال السابق Ùؤاد السنيورة احد اقرب مساعدي الحريري الاب.

ÙˆÙÙŠ دمشق، Ùرض الرئيس السوري الراحل حاÙظ الاسد الذي ينتمي الى الطائÙØ© العلوية نجله الثاني بشار خليÙØ© رسميا له بعد مقتل نجله الاكبر باسل ÙÙŠ حادث سيارة.

ÙˆÙÙŠ مصر واليمن، برزت من الان مؤشرات الخلاÙØ© الوراثية داخل النظامين اللذين تليا العهد الناصري والمدعومين من الجيش، Ùجمال حسني مبارك (42 عاما) النجل الاوسط للرئيس المصري واحمد علي عبدالله صالح (36 عاما) النجل الاكبر للرئيس اليمني اعتليا اول درجة على سلم السلطة.

والوارثان يصÙهما حلÙاؤهما بانهما "وليا عهد جمهوريان" ينتظران النجاح ÙÙŠ اختبار التصويت المباشر، علما انهما يتقدمان على اي مناÙس لهما بÙضل امتيازات عدة.

ÙˆÙÙŠ طرابلس يبرز سي٠الاسلام القذاÙÙŠ كوارث لوالده زعيم الثورة الليبية معمر القذاÙÙŠ الذي ÙŠÙاخر باطلاقه نظاما Ùريدا يمسك بكل خيوطه ويقوم على ما يسمى "اللجان الشعبية".

وقبل اسقاطه، كان الرئيس العراقي صدام حسين يهيئ نجليه قصي وعدي لتولي السلطة، علما ان القوات الاميركية قتلتهما ÙÙŠ بداية اجتياحها العراق.

وحتى ÙÙŠ الممالك والامارات العربية حيث تظل الوراثة مصدر السلطة، Ùان الحكام يصرون على اسناد الادارات والمؤسسات العامة الى اقربائهم.

Ùالوزارات الرئيسية ÙÙŠ الكويت يحتكرها اÙراد الاسرة الحاكمة.

ويبقى الÙلسطينيون الاستثناء الوحيد، Ùعائلاتهم الناÙذة ÙÙŠ الماضي Ùرقتها الحروب ولم يعد لها اي تأثير على السلطة.

Kashafa   

^^True that. A high-school drop-out who excelled at his profession through sheer perseverance. He displayed honesty, integrity, and courage throughout his career. Helluva better man than spineless "fathers of nations"

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^True that. A high-school drop-out who excelled at his profession through sheer perseverance. He displayed honesty, integrity, and courage throughout his career. Helluva better man than spineless "fathers of nations"

Hang on...You praisin someone the last we knew died as non muslim..and you were bashin someone last we knew died as muslim. :confused:

War anagaa wax aragnay...

cheers

Nephissa   

^^Has it ever occurred to you some Christians are far better and do more righteous deeds then those who were born Muslim?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Has it ever occurred to you some Christians are far better and do more righteous deeds then those who were born Muslim?

First, deeds without faith mean nothing. Second, the best righteous deeds are those done without fanfare or seeking spotlight. A Muslim only seeks rewards from Allah by doing righteous deeds. Most of those people whose righteous deeds are advertised or spotlighted do it for profit. Eveything (almost) in the West is done for profit; nothing is for free. Profits come in various forms, some recognizable, others not.

Castro   

Originally posted by Haddad:

First, deeds without faith mean nothing.

You don't have a monopoly on faith Haddad. Not you and not muslims. That illusion of monopoly is why all those with faith and no deeds live in squalor and those with deeds and "no faith" live as they do in the west.

I don't know where Al-jabal Al-Akhdar is but if you're in a western country and hold this much contempt for the west, I encourage you to return to the land of the faithful. Hypocrisy is a b!tch and if you don't practice what you preach, you will only gather clogged arteries.

Laba-X   

^^Has it ever occurred to you some Christians are far better and do more righteous deeds then those who were born Muslim?

"Far Better" in what sense?

"Righteous deeds" for whom?

Originally posted by Fidel:

Hypocrisy is a b!tch and if you don't practice what you preach, you will only gather clogged arteries.

...If you accuse a Muslim person of Hypocrisy, you'd better have proof.

Kashafa   

Hang on...You praisin someone the last we knew died as non muslim..and you were bashin someone last we knew died as muslim.

Absolutely. Character-wise, Jenning beasts that "someone"

Nephissa   

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but the only thing I would like to comment on it is that, good deeds (on or off the spotlight) are the sign that faith has taken root in a persons life, thus faith and good deeds can not be separated.

Alright, I'm out...

Emperor   

Yes u can't but had the said non bleiver had faith? Primarilty someone with faith and good deeds gets reward from GOD, but one with only good deed gets no reward but praises or maybe fame within the people, and No I can't talk that as a good deed but just a simple favor. Even muggers, killers, big mafia men and other unfaithful's some time do make favors.

In this case and at this times of death what matters most is faith.. Peace

Haddad   

Originally posted by Fidel:

You don't have a monopoly on faith

The term monopoly is unsuitable in the above quote. For one, faith isn't a physical commodity or service.

That illusion of monopoly is why all those with faith and no deeds live in squalor and those with deeds and "no faith" live as they do in the west.

Simply, all cannot live in squalor; that's a logical fallacy. And not most of those live as they do; another fallacy. It doesn't work that way; no one has statistics about how people live, and as some know, appearances mislead.

...if you're in a western country and hold this much contempt for the west, I encourage you to return to the land of the faithful.

An interesting encouragement. I am from Somalia and have been to Egypt, Libya & Yemen; it's very possible that I return to one of the land of the faithful, insh'Allah.

good deeds (on or off the spotlight) are the sign that faith has taken root in a persons life, thus faith and good deeds can not be separated.

Indeed; good deeds are the manifestation of faith.