Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Should romance disappear after yrs of marriage

Ms DD   

^^

NO. I will be chilling with family and friends/increasing my knowledge/pampering myself whilst he is working overtime to keep 2 family/get 2 nagging wives if he falls behind on his duties etc etc.

Abaadir   

inta xaraaradu jirto un buu romance jiraa. ninkii gabyay muxuu yir:

Wax la xiisoo maalaba markay, xaganto laabteedu

- Ee gabadha xaluskii ka baxay, xaydhu ka idlaato

- Iyadaa xadhaadhaan sidii, xabag dhunkaaleede

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

Cambaro when you are saying "....that having a second wife is a gift Allah blessed with your husband if he chooses Who are you to disallow it when Allah permitted it". Are you saying if your husband chooses to have a second wife you will still be married to em? :confused: . Honestly, if i was married i would certainly not forbid since u just mentioned allah swt said it is permissible in the quran and going againt polygamy would mean i am in opposition to allah swt . However, that deosnt mean i will stick around :rolleyes: . If it is my house bacda madow u tuuri laha icon_razz.gif , and if its his i will pack up and hit the road :D

wa salaaamu alaikum

^^^ After few kids and looking like Fuusto? that is a tough choice ma'am...I hope if ever you are in a such situation (God forbid - as i do not wish you to be in that predicament) that you will try to figure a win win outcome becoz the issues are more complicated and complex than i will leave {jidkaan laba ka dhigi lahaa}. the bravado won't do anyone good - i tell yuh! smile.gif

Cheers

Ms DD   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Asalaamu alaikum,

Cambaro when you are saying "....that having a second wife is a gift Allah blessed with your husband if he chooses Who are you to disallow it when Allah permitted it". Are you saying if your husband chooses to have a second wife you will still be married to em? :confused: . Honestly, if i was married i would certainly not forbid since u just mentioned allah swt said it is permissible in the quran and going againt polygamy would mean i am in opposition to allah swt . However, that deosnt mean i will stick around :rolleyes: . If it is my house bacda madow u tuuri laha
icon_razz.gif
, and if its his i will pack up and hit the road
:D

wa salaaamu alaikum

Wa aleykum salaam aaliya

You have the choice to take it or leave it. But instead of rushing to divorce, the best thing to do is to have a clause in your marriage contract from the beginning that he cant marry under any circumstance or with few conditions.

I have actually seen where a polygamy marriage has worked succesfully for all parties concerned. It gave the wives time for themselves to pursue their interest whilst helping each other to bring up the family.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ After few kids and looking like Fuusto? that is a tough choice ma'am...I hope if ever you are in a such situation (God forbid - as i do not wish you to be in that predicament) that you will try to figure a win win outcome becoz the issues are more complicated and complex than i will leave {jidkaan laba ka dhigi lahaa}. the bravado won't do anyone good - i tell yuh!
smile.gif

Cheers

salaam

Fuusto women aint attractive anymore? Back home in Somalia, 'jamaal iyo joog' was sought after.

Khalaf   

^^^Don't let her fool u sxb....the ones that act like they dont care for romance are the soft ones ;) yaa muminah i bet u cry reading love novels or watching love movies :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^Don't let her fool u sxb....the ones that act like they dont care for romance are the soft ones
;)
yaa muminah i bet u cry reading love novels or watching love movies
:D

^^^jokes really :rolleyes: :D

Rahima   

^ Not to mention absurd :rolleyes: .

Khalaf don’t make me post that private message where you admitted that your favourite all time movie was the titanic because of the way they captured the essence of romance icon_razz.gif . I have ammunition, watch your back and behave yourself ;) .

Galool, welcome on board smile.gif .