Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Unidentified Flying Object (U.F.O) has landed in

nuune   

A baffling device which resembles a satellite or Unidentified Flying Object (U.F.O) has landed in a rural area close to Buulo-Burde town, 220km north of the Somalia capital Mogadishu, eyewitnesses told Shabelle radio on Monday.

Villagers report that the device had fallen in a remote jungle area, some 40km north of Bulo-Burde, killing one camel. No experts have reached there to find out exactly what the object is.

The unknown object is sitting on an area of one 100 meter square as people grew more concern over the device that it might explode or contaminate the area.

The device is said to be intact and not broken as it gives alarming signals. No one knows where the satellite-like device had come from.

“In the evening of last Wednesday, a large device flew over us and some time later, we heard a big sound, BAM” said Ilyas Ali, a villager who lives nearby where this large device has fallen.

Ilyas said in the daylight it glitters and but in the nighttime, it turns lights and speaks a strange language which can’t be understood by the villagers.

The news of the fallen device was too late because of the remote area it landed and poor communication. Details are emerging in the coming days.

nuune   

B/weyne 26, March.07 ( Sh.M.Network) Wax u eg dayax gacmeed ayaa lagu soo waramayaa in uu ku soo dhacday deegaan ku dhow degmada Buulo Burde ee gobolka Hiiraan.

Wariyaha shabelle ee gobolka Hiiraan Cumar Kiyow oo xiriiro kala duwan la sameeyay magaalada Buulo Burde ayaa dadka ku nool halkaasi waxa ay u xaqiijiyeen in meel 40 KM dhinaca waqooyi kaga beegan degmadaasi uu maalin ka hor ku soo dhacay sheey weyn oo leh muuqaalka dayax gacmeedka kaas oo aan la xaqiijin karin, waxaana uu ku fadhiistay sida la sheegay dhul baaxadiisa ay dhan tahay 100 MT oo isku weer ah.

Qaar ka mid ah dadka reer Miyiga ee xoolaha u iib keena magaalada Buulo Burde ayaa waxa ay shabelle u sheegeen in indhahooda ay saareen markii uu soo dhacayay, isla markaana uu bixinayo nalal fareejo ah xilliyada habeenkii, waxaana laga dhex maqlayaa luuqado aan la fahmi karin.

Wali lama xaqiijin karo in aaladaan soo dhacday ay tahay Dayax gacmeed iyo in kale, waxaana uu ku soo dhacay Tuulo la yiraahdo Cowsweyne.

Sheygaan ayaa markii uu soo dhacayay waxaa sawaxankiisa laga maqlay nawaaxiga Buulo Burde, mana jiro wax burbur ah oo soo gaaray qalabkaasi, iyadoo xilliyada maalintii uu tuurayo aaro, taasoo ku abuurtay dadka baqdin.

Waa markii ugu horeysay oo dhulka Somalia lagu arko qalab ceenkaan oo kale ah oo ka soo dhacay hawada.

Somalia has become the camping-ground for every devil, and alien objects are attracted to it. Yaa Allah. I heard this thing is making loud noises and is causing quite a panic in that area.

Allow sahal.

killing one camel.

If this was actual alien who just killed a Somali man's camel, he will be welcomed to the earth in the most guerisome way. Now imagine alien hal dilay oo loo gabyaayo.

Chimera   

killing one camel

damn why always the camel? :D

Ilyas said in the daylight it glitters and but in the nighttime, it turns lights and speaks a strange language which can’t be understood by the villagers.

:D:D must be af ingriis

''they here'' ''no they are there'' co-ordinates 1.25.56.B

damn satelites floating in our Outer-space

Chimera   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Somalia has become the camping-ground for every devil, and alien objects are attracted to it. Yaa Allah.
I heard this thing is making loud noises and is causing quite a panic in that area.

Allow sahal.

Am i the only one who finds this story funny?? nearly choked reading it :D

i always wondered Aliens + Somalis = reaction???

but this is funny :D

NGONGE   

Heh. The silly Americans complain about illegal Latinos and the Brits complain about East Europeans. We've got Ethiopians, Ugandans and Aliens! You just can't make it up.

I bet the natives started throwing rocks at it already. Can just imagine some little old lady leaving a bowl of milk by its side. :D

Paragon   

^^Somalis+Aliens+Camel-killed = one explosive stand-off! Right now as we speak, the clan elders are calling in all the geeljire warriors :D . Whoever they are, Aliens or reer Cagalaab, they must pay up a Mag hadii kale, hilfahaa laysku laabi smile.gif .

On a serious note though, it sounds very amusing. Why Somalia? Because they think its their ancesteral home or because we are the only stateless nation on earth? It would be wonderful to see pictures of it. If Shabelle can do that for us, it would be nice.

Shabelle is always on the spot.

Paragon...The aliens know we are most hospitable on earth...that's why, but they get off on da wrong foot by slamming into Geel.

^^Had it landed on the qasru- al-ri'aasah, where the old man resides, i would've agreed with you.

edit: i suspect China for i heard it shot down one of its toys few weeks back!

nuune   
Che, anigu maba ku faraxsani sheekadan, dayax-gacmeedkan muxuu geela nooga gawracey baa madaxayga ku wareegeesaneyso oo uu ugu dhici waayey saldhigyada Tigreega, markaas ha dhahaan maxkamadaha ayaa cirka naga soo duqeeyey ayagoo isticmaalaya Flying Saucer ama saxan Duulaya!

AYOUB   

posted by Paragon:

[QB] ^^Somalis+Aliens+Camel-killed = one explosive stand-off! Right now as we speak, the clan elders are calling in all the geeljire warriors
:D
. Whoever they are, Aliens or reer Cagalaab, they must pay up a
Mag
hadii kale, hilfahaa laysku laabi
smile.gif

Aliens ayaa la bililliqayteen baa la odhan doona. Bashir Goth, Togane and Duke will be ecstatic.

Biijo3.JPG

Take me to your transitional leader. icon_razz.gif