Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

LADIES: Do you like flirty guys?

Ladies, do you like being with a flirty/friendly guy? Is this a positive trait or an intimidating trait? By the way, I am only referring to be friendly in a talkative sense and not sexually.

things he might say

1. Daamn, you look sexy today. Are you trying to boil my blood?

Translation: You are making me ******

2. Girl, you have the most beautiful lips in the world

Translation: Can I kiss you

3. Oh,alright, it is like that huh? No hug?

Translation: Can I feel your breast

4. Hey, I feel bored, do you want to dance, I am gonna put some music on

Translation: I wanna get freeky with you here in my house...

you know, talks like that. Please don't mind the translation, becuase some of you might not be that "dirty-minded".

In all Honesty, NO!! Flirtatious men are TROUBLE! One minute he will flirt with you the 2nd he be Flirting with every XAWO that walks..... Who is gonna stop him from Flirting with your Mama, your baby sisters, your cousin and your Grandma?? smile.gif

Mimi Sitaki Shida!

Hibo   

LOL, dem translations couldn't be truer.

Me personally, I don't mind A flirt, i'm kind of a flirt myself and don't consider it a negative trait. Whrn it's a problem though is when they be touchy, that just irritates me.

Hibo   

hey sis how u doin

i like guys who flirt with me, iam not going to lie.i enjoy flirting with them.I don't think anything is wrong with flirting as long as u don't take it serious. i mean just because someone flirt with u don't mean they like you, lol. Someone people flirt because it makes them feel good.

Hibo   

I have 2 say I like flirting with girls,cause u will know how open they are with other peple.

Hibo   

who wants a guy who be flirting wit every xaliimo or xaawo as LF said.

that just annoys me.

peace.

Hibo   

Guys who flirt are generally easy-going and rarely serious. A little harmless flirting is fun as long as u don't take it seriously.

Also his flirting with your mama, grandmama, and baby sisters, don't mean he's gonna jump into bed with them!

Honesita   

I dont care if he flirts with every woman on this earth but i just luuuuuuuuuuv flirty guys........with a style of course.......not too much of it too.....!!!! Like some1 said up there.......just cuz he flirts with u does not mean he luvs u......or just cuz he flirts with the lady next door he's gonna go to bed with her...it's all about the trust u got for the brotha....!!! Somehow when a guy i dont even know flirts with me, i feel like we're allready friends........it dont mean that i have to do what he asks for....like the kiss and da dance......lord have mercy....!!!

Salaamz

Changed   

THIS IS HOW BORED I AM ....AM LOOKING INTO THREADS FROM A YEAR AGO........

i think there is nothing wrong with a little flirt but not the men that flirt with anyone from the opposite sex......that is a sign that says he is a cheat :rolleyes: .......

nice translation LS

I LOVE flirty guys, up to limit tho:)

there's the flirty victim(a doqon one who add too much spice to it)

and there's the flirty master (flirts like a good Chef )

that's my man ;)