Saalax

PUNTLAND TO LOSE FEDERAL REPRESENTATION OF DISPUTED TERRITORIES

4 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^^

What a silly and sniffling bugger. It seems to me, that, this limp-wristed and self-loving cowardly cheap ninny keep on imagining, for some reason, that other folks like us in Somaliland, are as dishonorable and as lacking the fine sense of dignity as his teeming kin and kith in Pirate-land are. Given that they are "chastised and beaten political clique", who really seemed to have been reduced to as "purchasable clique" on one hand, and those who always depend on the "muscle of others" on the other hand. 

In other words, as they say in Somali: "Nin Waliba Waxa Uu Yahay Ayuu Ku Moodaa" (or words to that effect).

Silly doddering old man, keep trying to deny  the facts on the ground all you want, but we Somalis also say, “Waa baryay sacabo laguma qarin karo!” 😜

I urge your simpleton eyes to review Saalax’s latest post.

Oodweyne   

^^^

Good grief. Poor lad. It seems when you have run out any weighty argument to which to contend others with it, you have decided to use as an "alibi" the cheap argument of the "troll-in-chief" of SOL, namely that silly and sniffling "sheegato", who posted the stuff you says in here that they make sense.

Is that all you have, yea coward boy?

Or perhaps to put it another way, it could be said that the fault in here is not in the stars of my argument at all. But rather it's in the caliber of your character, which in turn can't tell difference between lies and truth. Or at least can't tell the difference in which honor and dignity on one hand, has, to that of a "piratical predisposition" to sell up whatever one's earthly possession was along with his and her soul if the "price" is just about on the right corner, on the other hand.

And in that sense, you do genuinely have my sympathy in here. And hence, consider this discussion to be over for now. 

Amigos   

Did this incel really attempt to brag about paying women for companionship? 

Perhaps he is paying hommage to his community's infamous practice of offering young women, e.g. Amina Boqor, in exchange for political favour?

How much? is probably what mudane Douglas asked the boqor of pirates 😁

14 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^

Good grief. Poor lad. It seems when you have run out any weighty argument to which to contend others with it, you have decided to use as an "alibi" the cheap argument of the "troll-in-chief" of SOL, namely that silly and sniffling "sheegato", who posted the stuff you says in here that they make sense.

Is that all you have, yea coward boy?

Or perhaps to put it another way, it could be said that the fault in here is not in the stars of my argument at all. But rather it's in the caliber of your character, which in turn can't tell difference between lies and truth. Or at least can't tell the difference in which honor and dignity on one hand, has, to that of a "piratical predisposition" to sell up whatever one's earthly possession was along with his and her soul if the "price" is just about on the right corner, on the other hand.

And in that sense, you do genuinely have my sympathy in here. And hence, consider this discussion to be over for now. 

Oodka, don’t get riled up so easily. The politics of the Horn of Africa are all out in the open for anyone to see.

Farmaajo courted Biixi in Addis Ababa with Abiy playing matchmaker. I am telling you only what is an open secret.  Negotiations took place. Offers and counter-offers where placed on the table by both sides. Some were agreed upon, others where postponed for a later date.

When Farmaajo  came back to Xamar he issued those sweat nothings about “dhibaatooyinkii shacabka waqooyi loo geystay waanu ka xunnahay”  or something to that effect and on the other side,  Biixi was quick to accept the apology, but let it be known as well, that he still had some reservations about Farmaajo’s overtures for reconciliation. After-all, he still had to keep up the charade for the brainwashed sheep he keeps in Hargaysa.😂

In any case, the question of how much was front and center in those talks behind closed doors in Addis between the two. With Farmaajo being the buyer and Biixi the seller. The upcoming elections later in the year will delineate for us better whether Farmaajo bought expired goods or not from Biixi...lol😁

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Lool! That is the level of a desperation you are in, mate. For you to believe that Mr Biihi is in any position to "sell" anything, or that that he will be allowed to do it, or that he is actually a kind of the guy who "sells" things particularly of the things that has or may have something to do with Somaliland's right to her destiny come what may, actually beggars belief in my view. And in particularly for you to think that way.

In other words, of all the people in this world, for you to believe that Mr Bihi will be the sort of a fellow who does the "selling" of the kind of the stuff in which you are on bleating on about it in here, shows simply of how much you haven't got the foggiest idea of who Mr Bihi actually is. Not just his name and who he was. But what he actually believes in a deep sense of that word.  

Hence, all I can say is to suggest to you to carry on, mate. Particularly with that sort of delusion, since that seems to be the thing that float your political boat, apparently. 

29 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^

Lool! That is the level of a desperation you are in, mate. For you to believe that Mr Biihi is in any position to "sell" anything, or that that he will be allowed to do it, or that he is actually a kind of the guy who "sells" things particularly of the things that has or may have something to do with Somaliland's right to her destiny come what may, actually beggars belief in my view. And in particularly for you to think that way.

In other words, of all the people in this world, for you to believe that Mr Bihi will be the sort of a fellow who does the "selling" of the kind of the stuff in which you are on bleating on about it in here, shows simply of how much you haven't got the foggiest idea of who Mr Bihi actually is. Not just his name and who he was. But what he actually believes in a deep sense of that word.  

Hence, all I can say is to suggest to you to carry on, mate. Particularly with that sort of delusion, since that seems to be the thing that float your political boat, apparently. 

As a colleague of yours on SOL, Oodka, I must insist you not exaggerate Biixi’s importance in here. Like all politicians, he has his price.

Now we shall wait to see if it will be Farmaajo’s government that pays Biixi’s price or not. But be under no illusion, his price will be paid sooner or later, and we shall all witness Mr Biixi singing from a different hymn book.😆

Oodweyne   

^^^^

There you go off thinking, just like your kin and kith whose their destiny revolves around the "price of piracy" on the high sees, to that of the "price of political accommodation" in which you must pay for being a defeated clique, that everyone else is as wretched as you lot are. And to boot that others organized their lives around on that basis of "knowing the price of the thing of concern" and not "the worth and the value of the thing itself".

What a tragic view of human's soul you must have in here, mate. 

So if that is your bottom-line argument, then I am serenely confident, just as day follows night, that nothing of the sort in which you are on about it now will come to pass. Since I know the stuff I am talking about doesn't "hinge" on the propensity (or the prospect of it) of certain Mr Biihi getting up one morning from his bed and then saying that: "I really feel like this morning the very idea of selling Somaliland to highest bidder" sort of talk. Whilst on the other hand he still hoping to get away with it.

Or even others in Somaliland saying, in a chorus-fashion like manner, that: "Well, our leader, Mr Bihi, decided to sell us and therefore we must consider ourselves being bought by those he did sold to us (as it were)".

All in all, days and the months to come will tell you the essence of my argument. Just make sure you are around here of SOL when you realize Mr Bihi was never what you thought he was. And more to the point, he doesn't actually "own" Somaliland to "sell" it in the first place and do so as he sees fit with it. Even if he were inclined that way, which is not the case at all.

23 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^

There you go off thinking, just like your kin and kith whose their destiny revolves around the "price of piracy" on the high sees, to that of the "price of political accommodation" in which you must pay for being a defeated clique, that everyone else is as wretched as you lot are. And to boot that others organized their lives around on that basis of "knowing the price of the thing of concern" and not "the worth and the value of the thing itself".

What a tragic view of human's soul you must have in here, mate. 

So if that is your bottom-line argument, then I am serenely confident, just as day follows night, that nothing of the sort in which you are on about it now will come to pass. Since I know the stuff I am talking about doesn't "hinge" on the propensity (or the prospect of it) of certain Mr Biihi getting up one morning from his bed and then saying that: "I really feel like this morning the very idea of selling Somaliland to highest bidder" sort of talk. Whilst on the other hand he still hoping to get away with it.

Or even others in Somaliland saying, in a chorus-fashion like manner, that: "Well, our leader, Mr Bihi, decided to sell us and therefore we must consider ourselves being bought by those he did sold to us (as it were)".

All in all, days and the months to come will tell you the essence of my argument. Just make sure you are around here of SOL when you realize Mr Bihi was never what you thought he was. And more to the point, he doesn't actually "own" Somaliland to "sell" it in the first place and do so as he sees fit with it. Even if he were inclined that way, which is not the case at all.

Oodweyne, I admit, I could have been more clearer about my vigorous assertions that Biixi has a price for bringing you h@bro sheep back into the fold. I should have been more precise, but the charitable side of my intellect was attempting to give you the benefit of doubt— hoping that you could, at least, read between the lines. Alack, you are as dumb as a brick.

Saaxiib, Biixi has a price means that the Hargaysa elites, he  represents and is a figure head for, whose whole political gambit is the secessionist claptrap you peddle—ALL have a price.

And for the millionth time, I will repeat it....once we get a Federal government in Xamar that is willing to pay,  accommodate and negotiate whatever demands these ii-door elites want, is the day we will see you hapless secessionists singing a different tune.

Now, how hard can that be, eh? 😎

Oodweyne   

^^^ Lool, that is the talk of the defeated lot. Particularly of the kind who could not hack it in the battlefield, since that is their legendary history. Who couldn't win it with "borrowed muscle", since that is also their history as well. And now he apparently thinks that he could get it with money and some other price, what he was never equal to in getting it from others.

Poor lad. Keep thinking in this way, mate. One of these days you may even lose your little village of Garowe, if we are that minded to chase you around more than we did it already. 

52 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^ Lool, that is the talk of the defeated lot. Particularly of the kind who could not hack it in the battlefield, since that is their legendary history. Who couldn't win it with "borrowed muscle", since that is also their history as well. And now he apparently thinks that he could get it with money and some other price, what he was never equal to in getting it from others.

Poor lad. Keep thinking in this way, mate. One of these days you may even lose your little village of Garowe, if we are that minded to chase you around more than we did it already. 

😂 lol, when cornered like a rat and you have nowhere to escape to...resort to your typical  inanities about your betters. It is common knowledge that your insecurities all stem from your lowborn status( or if I maybe permitted to use a more accurate colloquial term, “laangaabnimo”) in the Somali familial tribal structures. 

Just admit it, Oodweyne, that it burns you that the political destiny of the Somali peninsula is controlled by the agreements or disagreements of D-Block and H-Block. Your irrelevance in Somali affairs is so astounding that for 30 plus year, no matter how much you huff or puff, you still cannot secede from Somalia. Which is the reason I have coined the phrase:” Hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros” to denote the sad predicament you find yourselves in.

Waa horaa idin dhahay, “ saddex baan idinku qabnaa—meel aad u socotaan majirto ee cagaha dhulka dhiga!”

Just watch on the sidelines like good spectators as D-Block and H-Block  play their political games within themselves and against one another. Sooner or later, these two groups—for better or for worse—will effect a mutual rapprochement for the glory of Mother Somalia, and only then, maybe will you laangaab creatures be given the scraps that remain afterwards.

In the meantime, keep bleating about Sool, Garowe village or whatever else that floats your boat—and which you think will keep you relevant in the eyes of the players on the glorious field of Somali politics. In the end, we all know that such effeminate evocations will have been the desperate cries for attention from laangaabs who have failed to alter their own destinies, let alone that of Mother Somalia.😎

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Kkkk, did I hit a nerve, yea defeated boyo? Eh, did I? Well, speaking about glorious stuff and whatnot, lets remind ourselves the "historical and the political record" of your "defeated lot", in here, shall we:

You see, dear ninny, your ilk were literally chased away in broad day light, as I said to you many times. And then you were forced to beg for all around and sundry to help you. And that was from Gen. Afweyne begging president Clinton in 1993, to Col. Yey begging, in a womanly manner, the likes of Mr Zenawi in 2006, to Farmaajo begging Mr Abby Ahmed in 2019. And they all did that just so that they can "borrow a political and military muscle" to which to settle an account with others with it.

And this seems to be a regular occurrence of seeing a politician from the "defeated lot" of the Somali peninsula "begging" as in actuality of fact a "foreign leader" for "borrow-able muscle" in every thirteen (13) years or so, in the sense of 1993, 2006, 2019 sort of regular historical recurrence of a political reality.

Perhaps, one could say, that, number thirteen (13) being very unlucky number, you guys should change that and do your usual begging of foreign muscle in every fourteen (14) years or so. That is just a passing suggestion, I would say, and therefore see what you make of it will you. And I say that since none of that previous begging of foreign muscle seems to have got you anywhere so far. 

And to boot, we even had in between between those "historical episodes" of "foreign begging" the likes of Col Yey being told that you can't be allowed to governed Mogadishu if her "rightful son" in the form of Sheikh Sharif is around to do so. Which is why he was kicked out from Power in Mogadishu by the Yanks before he even finished his term in office in 2008.

And yet here you are talking about some "glorious political clique", like your lot, deciding the political fate of Mother Somalia.

In other words, what the world is coming to I have no idea other thinking it's just the delusion of a defeated boy, deciding to while away his time in creating some historical fiction to which to warm himself up with it.

You really do not know how naked, politically, you are in here, mate. And as you know you have also lost in a broad day light any claim you can have over Sool region. Moreover we can come-in any minute we like into your homes in the rest of your Pirate-land. And there is really nothing you can do to stop us about it.

And finally, even in out there in Mogadishu, the folks who actually "owns" the place, keep telling your current leader, Mr Farmaajo to behave, since he is "guest" to them. And you are talking about a defeated clique like your ilk making the political destiny of Somalia. Saaxiib, go tell your sort of sop stories in the usual clan's joints since such a kiddish lullaby may be suitable there. But not in here of SOL.