Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Somali Americans combine Somali poetic wisdom with pop melodies

Ibtisam   

PeaceNow Miyaad waalan tahey?

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

The girl is hot. Her lack of patience is not nice. The guy lost the mobile phone for goodness sakes. uff!

speaking of more hot somali chicks, this UK chick is too busy getting comfortable with a black man.

There is nothing wrong with Black men yaro :rolleyes:

This guy has a seet voice. If he makes Burco sound sweet there will be a fight icon_razz.gif:D

P.s. Reer Somaliland hees ba kaso haadey, kii kale muux aah Que Bee and now this one.

raula   

Best of wishes to the brother! However, if I am allowed to say a bit-I dont see much difference in lyrics, rhythm, & authenticity from the newbies nowdays. Personally, I dont get this new chaps! gimme nuur giriig, milano, magool, qalinle, mandeeq, maryan mursal(old days), haldhaa, qamar c/laahi, kinsi and the likes w/a hot cup of tea-anoo dhan waa dawaqmi.

pardon me, dont mean to hijack the post! but best of luck.

hodman   

Ur right Raula they all sound the same especially that annoying high pitched Music....except Kaynaan, he's more original

I love me some M.N Gariig :cool:

Wixii cusub ayuu caalamka jecelyahay. Soomaali unbaa laga hayaa qaraami qaraami qaraami.

Waji xun waxay u naceen heesaha cusub ayaa waxay yiraahdeen in dadku ay jecelyihiin heesihii hore, sidaa darteed, heesahaas ayay u qaadaan.

The only way Somali music can develop is to welcome fresh talents and fresh songs.

NASSIR   

" Mr Hirad and other rising stars indeed collaborate with a young and talented producer, Mr Salah Nur Salah "Donyaale", who still finds ample time to promote talented underground singers despite multiple demands of family obligation, auditing professional job, and a just finished MBA program."