SeaFaringSomali

Ictiraafland addressed as a federal member state in the latest UN security council meeting

Oodweyne   

Some people may be bit slow on the uptake around here of SOL, but the UN actually consider Somaliland as a part of Somalia, despite knowing full well of the fact that she really isn't.

It's game in which the international community (IC) plays for appearance sake and for the sake of their desire to be "politically and diplomatically correct" in their verbal pronouncement in-terms of what actually Somaliland is in relation to Somalia.

It's same reason that every time Taiwan is mentioned at the UNSC the "verbal dance" in which the "well-salaried-diplomatic-apparatchiks" of that august setting do gets to be immediately "qualified" with a breathless line that says, that, of course, Taiwan is part of China. Even if they know (all five members of the UNSC), that for all practical sense, Taiwan is not part and parcel of China's PRC.

In other words, there is nothing to see in here other than the usual same old argument and the same game of having, yet again, the "UN's ostrich burying its head in the sand". Just to avoid pronouncing the fact on the ground as they are currently in the Horn-Of-Africa (HoA) and in the Somali peninsula.  

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

LOL

If that rocks your boat. :D 

The implementation of federalism has all but destroyed your quest for secession. Let this sink in(or give it a while after the khat induced hallucinations wears off). 

Time to unearth more bones. 😄

Amigos   

Faqas* mindset: 

"I can not do shi* to Somaliland, so I will beg foreigners (the IC) to defend my territorial integrity for me." 

"I can not visit Hargeisa, so I will beg foreigners (Abiye) to ask Biixi to let me visit." 

"I can not do shi* to any of my adversaries on the ground, so I will beg foreigners (22,000 AMISOM troops) to defend my government."

Entire faqas* book of diplomacy summarised in two words: "Beg Foreigners".

Keep writing those letters yaa faqas* 😂

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Oodweyne   
2 hours ago, SeaFaringSomali said:

The implementation of federalism has all but destroyed your quest for secession. Let this sink in(or give it a while after the khat induced hallucinations wears off). 

Time to unearth more bones

I know I am in danger of given an endless headache to some of the ninnies around here of SOL, but how on earth does federalism in Somalia ends Somaliland?

Do these ninnies believe what is a make-believe government guarded by AMISOM in Somalia has the wherewithal to end anything on Somaliland?

Do they think that Somaliland that had not been party to Somalia since 1991 will all of a sudden say that the jig is up and we therefore should join Somalia?

Don't they know that the UN had been producing useless report like this alleging that Somaliland is part and parcel of Somalia since 1992?

Do they know any of these facts?

Or are they just trolling us in here of SOL?

Lastly knowing that Somalia have had a federal system on the books since 2004, and knowing that Somaliland had gone from strength to strength since that time, how does a federalism in Somalia, even if it's fully implemented on the ground there, end Somaliland's political agenda?

I am really seriously interesting in the leap of logic in that argument and how it reads in the cold light of the day. Lets see if the ninny who brought this argument in here could furnish in a chapter and in verse sort of way his logic that "connect" the implementation of federalism in Somalia on one hand and the end of Somaliland's political agenda, on the other hand. 

Again, whose army can do that, meaning can actually end Somaliland's political agenda? And that ought to have been the first freaking question in which any wretched coward of the sort who brought this argument in here should have asked oneself to, before anything else, really.

It seems the level of argumentation in which some folks are sporting around here is so poor that you really would be hard pressed to believe that these plonkers ever went to a decent school in which they could be taught how to "marshal the facts", together, in-order to make a sustained argument. And therefore once you have all the facts together, then one can proceed to make one's argument in plain sight. And to boot, do that with sufficient logic and with a reasonable supposition behind it, which in turn can stand up to deep scrutiny.

But apparently in here of SOL it seems that we are really left with what is no more dignified than "intellectual leftovers" of the worst sort. Or at least, perhaps, we are left with those who were too busy being involved in school's truancy scams, particularly when the lectures of: "how to build an argument" were being dispensed with at whatever dinghy and failing school in the Western's countries they went to. And therefore such thing was taking place there, indeed.

Hence, the sight of them desperately trying to detain us with nothing more elevated than a warmed empty waffle.

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Amigos said:

Faqas* mindset: 

"I can not do shi* to Somaliland, so I will beg foreigners (the IC) to defend my territorial integrity for me." 

"I can not visit Hargeisa, so I will beg foreigners (Abiye) to ask Biixi to let me visit." 

"I can not do shi* to any of my adversaries on the ground, so I will beg foreigners (22,000 AMISOM troops) to defend my government."

Entire faqas* book of diplomacy summarised in two words: "Beg Foreigners".

Keep writing those letters yaa faqas* 😂

It is mind-boggling really indeed. 

A lot of Southerners couldn't believe the fact that Muuse Biixi rejected the Ethiopian Prime Minister's visit. 

In the South, leave alone stopping Ethiopia's Prime Minister from coming to Mogadishu, they will never stop even a low ranking officer from arriving in Mogadishu or PUntland or anywhere else. 

They are now waking up and smelling the reality in Somaliland. 

Oodweyne   
20 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

A lot of Southerners couldn't believe the fact that Muuse Biixi rejected the Ethiopian Prime Minister's visit. 

In the South, let alone stopping Ethiopia's Prime Minister from coming to Mogadishu, they will never stop even a low ranking officer from arriving in Mogadishu or PUntland or anywhere else.

Suldaanka,

That is really deep analysis. A real spot on there, mate. I never looked it from that angle before. Thanks for that heads-up.

And incidentally that is also the reason all the "fake nationalist" who are on the payroll of Villa Somalia and the trolls on the twitter platform for the "N&N gang", could not pick their jaws up from the floor given that they had dropped it there out of sheer incredulity of seeing a Somali politician who can actually say no to visit in which Ethiopian's PM wanted to come to the home's country of that politician. Given that politician in question (i.e., Mr Bihi) didn't like the looks of the "guest" in which the Ethiopian's PM was likely to be dragging along with him in tow in his visit (as it were). 

• Thanks 1

It is just unimaginable. The first Somalia President arriving in Hargeisa like a Mistress of Ethiopia's Prime Minister.

Muse Biixi madaxweyne damiir soomaliyeed leh oo dhag xumida Somalida ka raaci lahayd ogsoon. Unlike lowlife Cheeseman. Wuu ka dhiidhiyay runtii. Taariikhda ayaana xusi doonta. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

It is mind-boggling really indeed. 

In the South, leave alone stopping Ethiopia's Prime Minister from coming to Mogadishu, they will never stop even a low ranking officer from arriving in Mogadishu or PUntland or anywhere else. 

They are now waking up and smelling the reality in Somaliland. 

Gabre's presence was never needed in 'Jamuriyada', they are a defacto obedient 'province'. 

download.jpeg-4.jpg.b9b272013e66126e8ca6a5d4300fbbc0.jpg

Oodweyne   
25 minutes ago, SeaFaringSomali said:

Gabre's presence was never needed in 'Jamuriyada', they are a defacto obedient 'province'. 

Well it's a strange version of "obedience" when those who were supposed to be obedient to you actually refused you to visit their alleged province, that in turn was supposed to be under your "tutelage".

This was what actually took place in relationship between Ethiopia and Somaliland when it comes to taking stock of what had transpired when Mr Abby Ahmed wanted to bring along to Hargeisa and for the ride his political version of a "retained woman", which is what Mr Farmaajo actually come across to be when he is "viewed" through his relation to Mr Abby Ahmed. And that would be the sole conclusion in which we can draw from it in here, if we measure things from your perspective. 

Hence, the only relevant question that should be posed in here is to say tell me as to when was the last time you heard Mr Farmaajo refusing to carry out any "request" in which Mr Abby Ahmed had made to him?

Well, I tell you and I will say to you that you have never heard of it. Not even a one freaking single time.

So with that, I rest my case.