Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Waa lasoo furay

Originally posted by rudy:

being xed out is really a major problem 4 the ladies... her stock hits the floor! some how many ladies here have no clue about that.

abaaay yinka, pray hard it dont happen to yall, cuz if it does, u be cheep like product in 99c store...lool

no lie. i dont date xed gals, but i see them dating losers! lool... i have to thank god that i didnt reach the level of chasing xed ones!!

xed is big uuuf! try your best xalimoos not to be in that list.

LoL...I've never heard a worse warning. Rudy, it's better to be cheaper than 99cents than to be stuck in a marriage you don't want to be in.

But perhaps you already know that. smile.gif

-Lily-   
Wa la so furay is not even that bad, but if you think it is stop wasting time ladies, I suggest you come up with an equally demeaning, shocking word for a divorced Farax and spread it like it’s hot news until it becomes a household name. Otherwise stop complaining.

waa la soo caydhiyay ,,,

Waa la soo garaacay ,,,,

Waa la soo karbaashay ,,,

Banaankaa la soo dhigay ,,,,

Dabadaa laga soo laaday ,,,

cawdaa loo soo jaray ,,,,

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by rudy:

being xed out is really a major problem 4 the ladies... her stock hits the floor! some how many ladies here have no clue about that.

abaaay yinka, pray hard it dont happen to yall, cuz if it does, u be cheep like product in 99c store...lool

no lie. i dont date xed gals, but i see them dating losers! lool... i have to thank god that i didnt reach the level of chasing xed ones!!

xed is big uuuf! try your best xalimoos not to be in that list.

I don't think they would make the same mistake twice redface.gif There is a limit to every mistake. :rolleyes: I've seen many women divorce and remarry, who never look back. :cool:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Tagsiile, I'm not sure a cab-driver is pronounced Tagsiile in Soomaali. Where I come from, its Taksiile, with a K.

No it's not. Particularly where you come from. The K sound is almost totally ignored and replaced by the letter G. Try and guess the following English words pronounced by people from your town:

Box

Six

Next

Text

:D

ps

The Somali language is fantastic in parts and ugly in others. Sometimes it is so descriptive that one can actually clearly picture the thing, issue or event being described. It's beautiful but it can also cross the line at times. I mean you complain about mid la furay, mid la fara xumeeyay ka warama! Could you, in all the languages in god's green earth, ever come up with an expression as ugly as that? And it is one that is used in polite society (ciyaal suuq are the same the world over; no point in scrutinising their colourful language).

BOB   

A friend of mine got a stern warning once from his lady-boss after telling this joke which she deemed it to be a Sexist joke...

(A cop stopped a speeding car and told the woman driver "When I saw you driving down the road,I thought to myself...One Hundred at least!"

The woman replied: "I don't think that's fair. but I do admit this Hairstyle makes me look bit older than I really am.)....

"Ar Lee Tii Waa Lasoo Fiijiyey" That's how we, people from Waamo put it.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

Bustiihi banaanka loo digee,kii walaa soo eriyee..hmmm is this also demeaning?

Bac Madow is demeaning me thinks. Bacdiisa madow bananka,sounds very juvinile.

LOL,reminds me of a story once told to me by this Marqaaniste. Malahoo,this one fellow has been notorious for not going home and just chewing miraa in those dingy marfish places right? Mar walba,he is on the receiving end of all bac madow sheeko @ the Marfish place.He had a baariyad wife who never bothered him on his countless nights at the marfish and his late coming behaviour. He kept wondering when his time will come.

One morning,his lovely wife,puts a bac madow with soiled baby diapers(You would know yaah?) just outside the door(hoping she will come back and trash it on her way out). Sxbaa albabka fur uu is dhahay ,hoos eeg uu is maagay,uu bac madow uu arkay. Nacam,waa maalintaadii uu is dhahay & Aboow heelow maba investigate garenine,bacdii umbuu kubooday and he made a U-turn back to the Marfish. When they saw him, they all said, Oooow,hebel wuu nagu soo biiray,bacdaa xagaa dhig,and without hestitation,huruuf,he threw his diaper full bac ontop of half dozen bacyooyin madow on the corner of the room..and jaadkiisa meesha kasii watay :D

Maalinti dambe, xaaski oo wareersan aa cidihi ku kalahday, War jamac lawaa,bartiisa la waa,ee ninki manoolyahay,she asked. Yaab dadkii,war sowdigii ninkii burisay? Esh hadaa sual yaa husband chaser? They went thru the whole sheeko….haaji bacda fur islehyahay,diaper soo carfay aa ka hor imaaday…