Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Only Sheherazade Can Read, Please!

^^^LoooL his mom is head of the UIC's Matrimonial Services Agency and she owns few tekniko smile.gif

I think you're in danger Sheh!..better get some protection - not to be whisked away in the middle of the night.

Salaamaat

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^alien abduction ayaa la qaatey.

Thank you abaayo. I've got your PM. I just want to say to you Ciid Mubaarak. I wish you a happy marriage before this time next year, insha-Allah.

But Alle-ubaahne is not probably going to be any longer single at that time, insha-Allah.

Good luck, and May Allah make you settle on me, Aamiin!

Cabdow   

Sir AU, sorry to say this but yr shukaansi technique needs updating adeer.... Odayaashii hore waxay sameyn jireendan aad ku haysid laga tag, anaa hortaa wax ugu soo waayey :D

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

Thank you abaayo. I've got your PM. I just want to say to you Ciid Mubaarak. I wish you a happy marriage before this time next year, insha-Allah.

But Alle-ubaahne is not probably going to be any longer single at that time, insha-Allah.

LoL @ PM. If I were sending you PMs you wouldn't have been resorting to this public attempt at abduction. Ciid saciid. LoL.

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:

LoL @ PM. If I were sending you PMs you wouldn't have been resorting to this public attempt at abduction. Ciid saciid. LoL.
A woman always denies the existance of the relationship she has with a man more than many times, for privicy grounds. I understand that abaayo, and keep denying it, you are only saving my relationship with the other woman before you.

Now, I am happy to pronounce you to be my Minyaro of this year!

Now, you need to celebrate for it with your friends, like Val, and Femme, so that they will die off jealousy for winning the honorable Sh. Alle-ubaahne. smile.gif

Wrong diagnosis, though they would die indeed if I quote unquote won thee.
smile.gif

I really appreciate your too-late love for me, but I am sorry that you will never be a priority for my real love!

May you faint with my love million times, Aameen!