Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Women Feel 'Contempt' For Shy Men

looooooooooooool ,,, indho dheeraa weliba ,, i didn't even see that picture ,, weerar baa ku dhacay ,,, Ohh Lord ..... she is so aggressive ,, :D

NGONGE   

My CL always knows what she wants. Even on the day she was born she was a woman who knew her mind. Her mother actually reported hearing the nurse say 'I think she wants some milk' shortly after CL was delivered crying and kicking.

ps

Making a decision on what shoes to buy does not count.

Saqajaan   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

"women are like children, they never know what they want. Don't waste time thinking about who they have contempt for or not. "

:rolleyes:

waa run. dumar iyo caruur waa isku mid. Both have no clue what they want. That's why it's best all critical decisions be made by men as allah has decreed.

Hubb   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

If you are shy, you will be perceived as weak, less friendly, not interested, or just plain "boring" -simply because you don't know what to say in social situations.

Because of these are other negative traits associated with shyness, women rarely if ever give the shy man the opportunity to know whether he can be "upbeat and nice to be with" once she actually got to know him.

The shy man gives the impression of being inferior and less able to succeed and provide for her and women feel a certain level of contempt, sometimes overt, but sometimes residing deep at a subconscious level for shy men. Women aren't as warm as we're led to believe. They are most often hard as nails. That's another reason why jerks are more successful.

Simply put a shy man is simply unattractive to women because of his display of social awkwardness.

Jerks are never shy. Since the jerks don't care about anyone else, they have nothing to lose, and can approach women in a completely relaxed and confident way...And women LOVE jerks.

Women are eager to reject shy men. I wonder how a shy women feels?

There is one element of shyness that might serve you well though - the desire be trusted and liked for you are. But most often will have nothing to do with that. But there is that rare case from time to time.

Women say, "Nice guys are boring because they lack confidence, assertiveness and sexual passion."

You need to ask yourself, "Are women really worth all this trouble?" Many men are saying NO these days. The guys who get the girls end up more miseable than the guys who don't.

Who wrote this crap?

NGONGE   

I am a shy person and it's wrecking my life. I am not talking about pretend shyness; I'm talking about real shyness, everywhere and in every situation. But I think there is a bug in my shyness system. Because sometimes, I would break out and be quite the extrovert! Nobody that knows me really knows that I'm shy. They often say that I'm shy when someone asks them to describe me but they don’t really mean it.

I'm so shy that if I were put in a class with a group of six year olds, these kids would suss me out straight away and start walking all over me. I would never take the initiative or lord it over the children. I know that I'm mentally more developed and have more experience in life. I know that, if I wanted to, I could play all sorts of amazing tricks on those kids and have them totally brainwashed with my lies and inventions. But I'm shy! In fact, if we ever lost the chalk in the class and had to think of ways of finding something to write with, I'll be the last person to come up with a suggestion. It's not because I'm a retard who cannot outthink a six-year-old, It's because I'm shy. I would let the loudest child in that classroom make the suggestions and take the lead. I would quietly sit amongst the other kids and secretly look up to him and envy him at the same time!

If I was in a crowded market and someone collapsed with a heart attack in front of me, I would not shout for help. It's not because I don't like to help dying strangers, it's because I'm shy. But, if someone shouts at me in that same marketplace then I would hit them and kick them as I hard as I could, not because I'm aggressive but because I'm shy.

If I dropped my wallet in an underground station and the station announcer found it and called out my name to come and collect it I would hesitate to do so, not because I don't need the wallet but because I'm....

If my house was burning, my mother was dangling off the second floor window with her hair in flames and the smoke was suffocating my children I'd think twice about knocking my neighbours' door and asking them to call for help!

I don't want to buy an iPod and put any music in it in case someone was interested and asked to see what songs I have in my iPod! It's not that I don't listen to great music but it's just because I'm shy.

I don't wear underwear because I can't buy underwear. It's not because I don't have the money, it's just because I'm....

I rarely visit my doctor, but when I do, I hate him prescribing any medicines because I can't face going to the chemists. If I suffer from a cold I don't like leaving the house. It's not because I'm lazy but it's just because I'm shy!

I don't talk to women and never approach them. It's not because I have contempt for them....

STOIC   

^Hope you bunch your muscles if someone steps on your toe without saying I'm sorry in the tube (I'm guesssing this is train in Londernistan we call tube here the TV)

PS Only time I was shy lately was when my doctor (who is a female) told me to drop my drawers so she can inspect my pendlum during annual physical check up redface.gif

Hubb   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Let's agree first if it is a crap ,,,,,

yes, i agree this is more than crap, now did u write this?

I don't have the means to write it. If i'm the writer then it would be a crap but now it is not.

I don't wear underwear because I can't buy underwear. It's not because I don't have the money, it's just because I'm....

:D ,, waar qaar dhibaatadaasi haysataan garanayaa ,, looooool

Abtigiis   

A friend by the name Bile once had a bad gonnorea. He went to see a Doctor, and the female doctor told him to do what stoic is asked above. He did. Then, when she started inspecting it [it was in bad shape with all kinds of bruises and fluids]. Yet, because he was touched by the hand of a women the pendulum saluted the Doctor with effort. it raised the head and tried to react. Then, the Docotr hit him and said " even in this state of health you try to respond? Pathetic!"

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

A friend by the name Bile once had a bad gonnorea. He went to see a Doctor, and the female doctor told him to do what stoic is asked above. He did. Then, when she started inspecting it [it was in bad shape with all kinds of bruises and fluids]. Yet, because he was touched by the hand of a women the pendulum saluted the Doctor with effort. it raised the head and tried to react. Then, the Docotr hit him and said " even in this state of health you try to respond? Pathetic!"

:D:D:D ......... Do you have to tell his name ???

Abtigiis   

How do you know if he is Bile or Abdi. Names are important for a story. They give life to it. In the meantime, you don't expose the person by telling his name in public.