Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Self-Hatred: do you feel it?

LOOOOOOOOOOL here comes the seef la boodnimo. Nothing will ever cure us of this ailment, will it? I would suggest you read this before you decide I should be hunged icon_razz.gif .

This is when it hit me. I'm ashamed of my people. I was hot and bother over that. I reflected on that and I realized that I wasnt self -immunie to self-hatred. If I saw a woman working out in a bakini, I wouldnt think anything of it so why the jalbaab?

I even wrote in bold so nobody would miss it but I guess I was wrong. Walaalo I wasnt judging them, it was just plain weird and for your info. I dont need to wear jalbaab to the gym to cover up :rolleyes: . My *sweatpants* just asked you to stop breathing down on my neck. And Stoic[/b, there is a difference between fashion choice and plain recklessness :rolleyes: . am curious, wut were u and homegirl wearing? :D

The difference, of course, is that defiance in them, which I greatly admire, and which shakes the norm, and extracts that wicked laughter from those
weak souls .

Carefull with your wording, hadaba ka choog, I warned you :mad: . What defiance, what norm are you addressing? Walaalo get reall! :D Dont tell me you want to introduce Jalbaab as normal gym outfits. As far as my xishood goes. read this carefull: It doesnt concern you

-----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Ibtisam   

^^^i'm the only one that mentioned xishood, but that quote is not me, anyway i did not mean offend you, i wz just worked, still am :D