Saalax

Breaking News : President Farmaajo coming to Hargeisa, Somaliland region

Saalax, madaxweynaha Soomaaliya hadda ka hor wuu tagay gobolka Waqooyi Galbeed, siiba Hargeysa as a prime minister in 2011. Diyaaradda Daallo ayuu saarnaa, rakaabka shacabka ayuuna la saarnaa. Transit ayuu ku ahaa Hargeysa saacad. Waliba gudaha ayuu galay.

Secessionists marqaankooda iskaga fadhiyeen, waxee ka warqabeen ma jirin.

Eniwey, Muuse Muqayil last time (only time invited then) orod ayuu Adisababa kaga soo noqday markii lagu qasbay in madaxweynahiisa ee Soomaaliya Hargeysa ku soo dhaweeyo. Waa ka soo fikiraa ayuu ku soo marmarsiyooday, Xabashada warkooda si toos uma diidi karee. I guess markaan xoog Xabashada ugu sheegeen. Intee ka baxaa meel Alle ayee ku noqotay Muuse Marqaanweyne.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
5 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Screenshot-20200215-221401.jpg

happy0035.gif happy0035.gif happy0035.gif

Saalax, who are those labada odey edebta daran?

:D

ceeb ka dhacday meesha.

31 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

This  will never happen in a million years. 

Lol.😁

Xaaji, I agree, it may not happen in a million years. However, keep a telephone handy just incase it does.

We wouldn’t want to loose you so prematurely, would we?😜

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

gooni   

Aqoonsiga ka maqan waa Ethiopia!!

Abbey Ahmed yaa hargaysa imaanaya bay la seexan la'yihiin farxad darteed, farmaajo haduu la socdana ma diidi karno yuu leeyahay odaygu

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Abiye Ahmed is welcome in somaliland if he wishes to visit Somaliland. But under no circumstance will the cheese man be allowed to visit Somaliland. It goes against the very constitution of Somaliland. 

Dhaqaale   

My advice to the Somali government of Mogadishu is to ignore the bigots of the north-west sector and focus on improving government transparency , rebuilding Somalia with the oil and gas money, improving health, education and most important finishing off the Islamic terrorist. These things are more important that visiting a dust bowel full of hungery destitute khat addicted unproductive filth of the worst kind. Leave them to their shit and piss cities.

They are not our kin so f*ck them. 🤗

49 minutes ago, Dhaqaale said:

My advice to the Somali government of Mogadishu is to ignore the bigots of the north-west sector and focus on improving government transparency , rebuilding Somalia with the oil and gas money, improving health, education and most important finishing off the Islamic terrorist. These things are more important that visiting a dust bowel full of hungery destitute khat addicted unproductive filth of the worst kind. Leave them to their shit and piss cities.

They are not our kin so f*ck them. 🤗

There is more qat mira qat chewed in Somalia then any part of somaliland. The jihadist can't be beaten certainly not by a dimwit called farmaajo. And of course Somalia and Somaliland share a language but they are not brothers.