Saalax

Breaking News : President Farmaajo coming to Hargeisa, Somaliland region

Saalax, madaxweynaha Soomaaliya hadda ka hor wuu tagay gobolka Waqooyi Galbeed, siiba Hargeysa as a prime minister in 2011. Diyaaradda Daallo ayuu saarnaa, rakaabka shacabka ayuuna la saarnaa. Transit ayuu ku ahaa Hargeysa saacad. Waliba gudaha ayuu galay.

Secessionists marqaankooda iskaga fadhiyeen, waxee ka warqabeen ma jirin.

Eniwey, Muuse Muqayil last time (only time invited then) orod ayuu Adisababa kaga soo noqday markii lagu qasbay in madaxweynahiisa ee Soomaaliya Hargeysa ku soo dhaweeyo. Waa ka soo fikiraa ayuu ku soo marmarsiyooday, Xabashada warkooda si toos uma diidi karee. I guess markaan xoog Xabashada ugu sheegeen. Intee ka baxaa meel Alle ayee ku noqotay Muuse Marqaanweyne.

• Thanks 1

Oodweyne   

What a cheap argument from our lowly Ina-Gumeed of the beggar's ilk around here in this joint. Did somebody inquire, if, for instance, Mr Cheeseman were to have announced himself at Egal's international airport the moment that he landed that he is such and such person, whether he would have been given a peaceful encounter for him to live through it that experience so that he would one day be able to tell that tale about it in retrospect? 

Or whether he would have tasted the "bitter lemon fruit" of Mandhera Prison (at least for few days) before the international community (IC) beg the then Mr Silanyo's administration of that time to let go of him so as to not to cause such a diplomatic scene.

Could any minister, let alone PM, or even president of Somalia lands at Egal international airport in any freaking day of the week, and then say that I am such and such person from the federal government of Somalia (FGS), just to see what fate awaits them. Could they hope to come out from that experience with anything other than them being treated as farcically-minded political criminals who did deliberately trespassed on other country's jurisdiction without obtaining a prior authorization to do so?    

What a contemptible argument. 

Perhaps, this low-born Ina-Gummeed think we are all like his wretched beggars assorted ilk, who Mr Farmaajo had send down his Ethiopian's goons just to mowed them down in the middle of their city in Baydhabo. And did so in a broad day light. Which was what had happened to them when he wanted a political puppet or a biddable stooge by the name of Mr Lafta-Gareen, being installed on his behalf on top of that teeming beggars's shit-hole of a city call Baydhabo. 

Does he really think we are like his kind of ilk who were and still are such defeated folks? And they were such creatures from the get-go of the Southern Somalia's civil war in 1991, with a massive famine to proof how defeated they were given that such famine was caused by the fact that others were fighting over their agricultural land. And to boot, who are to this day the very folks who essentially are under Ethiopian's direct colonization. Or at least they are to this day since 1997. 

Take it from me, yea wretched colonized cretin, when I tell you that we are the masters of our political fate, I mean every word of it. And more to the point, anyone we don't invite don't land in our country. Abby Ahmed or no Abby Ahmed. Although, I do understand how some may think that Mr Ahmed can take Mr Farmaajo to Hargiesa. Since this Mr Abby Ahmed fellow actually and politically "own" the said Mr Farmaajo (in a lock, stock and both barrel sort of sense). Like so much of man owning his dog, and therefore can take that dog wherever he wants to go.

And finally, for what is worth, let it be said that Somaliland in general and Hargeisa in particularly, are not the sort of places in which such cheaply hired "political dog" by the name of Mr Farmaajo, who are always on the side of his "master" by the name of Mr Abby Ahmed, will be allowed to grace with his "retained presence". Since he is in the political business of being treated like so much of a "briefcase sort of accessories" by his very own "political puppeteer" of the name of Mr Abby Ahmed. And that is that, I am afraid. 

Oodweyne   
41 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Oodweyne has been in a good the last few weeks. Don't spoil it😋

I am always on the good mood when it comes chasing teeming Ilma-Gumeed ninnies around here of SOL. And that, in case you don't know this much of it, start with Dh-abayaco boy like you and it ends with one or two other guys of this sort of description. Who for the purposes of this comment shall remain nameless, or at least we shall give it a pass when it comes to mentioning their names. 😎

Oodweyne   

And with deafening sound of drums being beaten, Yea wretched Ilma-Gumeed, here is the news from the horse's mouth (as it were):

I told you, yea collection of sniffling low-born Ilma-Gumeed, that Mr Cheeseman, will not be allowed to land, much less said being welcomed into any inch of Somaliland in a millions of years to come. And the only way he will be allowed will be if he were to sneak-in (as it were) like the two-bit slovenly coward that he is, on the back of a passing through lorry.  

Saalax   
5 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Screenshot-20200215-221401.jpg

happy0035.gif happy0035.gif happy0035.gif

Saalax, who are those labada odey edebta daran?

:D

ceeb ka dhacday meesha.

31 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

This  will never happen in a million years. 

Lol.😁

Xaaji, I agree, it may not happen in a million years. However, keep a telephone handy just incase it does.

We wouldn’t want to loose you so prematurely, would we?😜

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

gooni   

Aqoonsiga ka maqan waa Ethiopia!!

Abbey Ahmed yaa hargaysa imaanaya bay la seexan la'yihiin farxad darteed, farmaajo haduu la socdana ma diidi karno yuu leeyahay odaygu

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Abiye Ahmed is welcome in somaliland if he wishes to visit Somaliland. But under no circumstance will the cheese man be allowed to visit Somaliland. It goes against the very constitution of Somaliland.