Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Gay party men may be given hormone treatment

N.O.R.F   

^^Yes, BUT

We are talking about what is happening now in the UAE ie lashings or hormone injections? As far i know authorities in the UAE do not kill such people for comitting such act :confused:

But if they do, then carry on :D

Johnny B   

I see you guyz prefer the softned version of it .

So I´ve to play "KHAYR" for once and drop a verse here.

7:80 And Lot! (Remember) when he said unto his folk: Will ye commit abomination
such as no creature ever did before you
?

7:81 Lo! ye come with lust unto men instead of women. Nay, but ye are wanton folk.

in fact, such acts are common in many other species. and it´s beyond imagiantion to think that homosexuals have chosen deliberately a lifestyle that puts them into a collision course to the societies they´re living , where in some cases it costs them life, not to mention the daily bashing they´ve to tacitly accept.

Discussing ways to cure,make them less gay,or inject hormones is nothing less than preconceivedly assuming that they´re "deviants" and that is fallacious.

^^Feylasuuf JB, re-examine your logic saaxiib :D .

If your lifestyle choice directly flies in the face of Sharia law then you have two choices:

1-Leave from its jurisdiction and happily practice somewhere else, preferably in Sweden :D .

2-Form a secret cell where you could evade the law and practice it in fear but risk to be caught and subjected to cruel punishment.

Third option might have been to give it up. But you insist you can’t.

NGONGE,

From Islamic perspective, homosexuality is an evil social lifestyle. It is a clear deviation, as I said before, from the norm. Cross-dressing, though a sin it self, is not equivalent to homosexuality. So for a person to be arrested simply for his/her way of dress and then charged with homosexuality is devious to me.

But as you know, good NGONGE , there are punishments for those who publicly engage in their wicked homosexual practice in the Islamic Sharia. Which means for them to be found guilty of that crime, strict criterion has to be followed in order for the evidence to be admitted (four witnesses, sanity, and etc).

Now do I believe that UA is an Islamic government that can be trusted to implement these laws? No. What to do with them then? May be ad hoc laws could be of use. But again I don’t endorse harassment and intrusive laws that invade privacy. What you (generic) do is between you and your Allah (this goes for any sin). But if you decide to bring it to the public eye then you should face its legal consequences.

Simple. Is it not?

They deserve whatever they get, whether it be lashings stoning, whatever.

We all live in a society where its "okay" to be gay. Many of us (if not all) can not mention the approval of lashing gays, as they were "born" like that whilst its a sickness they inflicted upon themselves. Nacalatulaahi calal khaniisiin

Johnny B   

Allright .... I´m not playing Khayr anymore :D

Good Xiin, help me re-examine this weird logic Abti.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

If your lifestyle choice directly flies in the face of Sharia law then you have two choices:

Maybe i wasen´t clear enough , but that logic of mine flies against the abouve IF statement of your post.

It questions the assumptions:

• Homosexuality IS a lifestyle.
  • Homosexuals have a choice, i,e to be a homo or hetro.
These two assertions are based on the preconceived assumption. i.e that

homosexuality is a self inflicted deviance,

If you´re a homosexual and Muslim aren´t you just as homosexually urged as the non-Muslim homo?

Gabbal   

^No, revealtions are for those with faith. smile.gif Alaahu qaayatunaa, wa rasuulo qudwatunaa, wal qur'aanu tasturunaa, wal jihaadu sabiilunaa, wal mootu fii sabililaah. smile.gif

My mind won't ever be reusable. Better luck though! :cool: