Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Gay party men may be given hormone treatment

Johnny B   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

pluz i am trying not to be judgemental today!

n u never know he might be shik on weekends or something
:D

oooooooh mama , am hitting a HOMER friday here.

Castro.. someone is gonna PAY for my ruined Friday .

Now as i recall Qom Luut were GAY and they all got their behind burned By Allah for their transgression and Allah does not Burn those that believe in Him.Allah has clearly banned such a lifestyle in his own words THE QURAN and since those who were previously destroyed by Allah were Gay then they were as much Non Muslim as the current ones are

Johnny B   

Where are the SOL Sheiks today? Mr O semms serious, Ibtisam is just curious of the scene of a gay entering paradise.

Good Xiin , help us out here, as Castro & I seem to be short of verses.

Castro, too much tad bitting ,now get weaned :D

Johny B

If you cant say something useful on this blessed day of Friday then SHUT UP!!!!!

Tell us soemthing that will help us with our weak iimaan, something that will uplift us,something that will make us Proud as muslims not your sarcastic comments.......we get that everywhere!!!!

Johnny B   

Ibtisam.. u see what you get me into ? icon_razz.gif

Mr O , ouch, ouch again ,very ouch, that hurted.

Castro , even Galileo had a daughter who prayed for him , a chance Ibtisam prays for me this holy day?. :D

Johny..........slapping my wrists"leave the boy alone cant you see he burning up Mr O?"

Mr O walking with a hump all humble! saying"sowwwieee Mr johny that wasnt nice"

Ibtisam   

^^me think my name is get easy for you to type^^ i see it appearing all over the screen.

have some shah and rest ur little self. i think all this debating and arguing has taken a run on ya.

and i refuse to pray for anyone, other than Muslims. include ur self or exculde ur self icon_razz.gif

Simply_I   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Good Castro, that saves our time. And she will sure find a lot of skeletons on that battle-ground.

Lool! Waaaaaaaw what an enlightenement as some would say.

Tiifoso waa la noqdaa lakiin........kadarey waye saxib.

Xiiiiiiiiin Faniiiiiiiiiiin

Foxy   

Live and let others live as well, let the Lord do the judgment when its due in time, in the mean time Live peacefully in co-existance with one another regardless of their beliefs or sexual oriention... :D

cheers

Simply_I   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Originally posted by Callypso:

[qb] I'm trying to understand why someone would NOT live a life of "self-hate and worry" if, say, they were devout Muslims and also gay at the same time. Even if they never slept with members of the same sex, human nature would dictate that they agonize about it. To be a really religious person sometimes seems to require a great deal of guilt and a sense of worthlessness.

Yes i agree with you there but isn't defiling a persons character with other devout homosexuals behind closed doors just as much "self hate and worry"?

Perhaps the devout homosexuals have a sense of humour undetermined by their sexual history.