Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Its Killing me Help(gas)

i have the same problem, i spend about £45 per week on fuel, this works out at about $75 per week.
But hey i get it all back at the end of the month

Egxactly bruv Unlike my Poor Blk posteria (had to be creative here), its not enough that i have to fight with Ol Granny's for a place to stand on the train (let alone a sit to rest my tired postiria)

FARIID   

ye ye gas gas.I got the same problem guys. mine consumes gas really fast. About £50 a month. I mean I dont even go anywhere with it. It's always just there, in the same place.I mean we all use ours more in winter it's normal but 50 quid I will have to do without it.Thank Allah it's winter I won't use the heat for another 4 months except for the cooker or I might just........................................

N.O.R.F   

lol@sujui

posteria, lol, gud one

its better than jumping on and off the M25 i tell ya,,,,,nearly crashed this morning in the rain, my breaks locked, mind you i was doin 80mph on the A13 lol, alxamdullilah

warya fariid stop complaining about 50 squid a month mate, thats pitence,,,,,

Macalin   

Let me help Yall witha lil Math Ight

$60 * 4weeks=$240

$240*12months=$2880, in the market for a car NOW, this will BUY you a very decent car,that consumes $20 per week!(depending on how many miles You travel)..,That my dear freind is the MOST help i can give you at the moment for FREE...

seriously tho, these prices are very high,am thinking of switching to the lead free 87 type redface.gif

good luck tho,i dont pay that MUCH$$$$

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Careca-1990:

i have the same problem, i spend about £45 per week on fuel, this works out at about $75 per week. But hey i get it all back at the end of the month
;)
. Oil prices are at their highest for some time right now,,,,

That’s probably why you cant pay me enough to live in UK and even recently Canada.. the only time I am fully dependant on a public transportation is when I am in Europe, and I just never liked it ya all…

I mean $75 per month + insurance!!!.. man that’s a car payment for crying out loud…

Hasna.. why ride on an SUV if you cant afford its gas!!! I suggest you buy a 4 cylinder Sedan that will surly save you money… like Maxima or Accord..

mojam   

Hasna, where are you? US or Canada?

here in canada gas prices have been 0.85/litter most of the time the past month

which works out to 3.79 * 0.85 = 3.25 CAD /gallon

2.37 USD /gallon

PS -- have you all ever heard of a bicycle? ;)

the gas prices in our neck of the wood had gone up too but it an't that much comparing to hasna..$10 can keep me for a week and a half. isn't that great. you might as well ask me now what kind of car I drive? Toyata corolla..that car saves me a lot of money I use it from work to school and boy all I worry is to change the Oil that is it and check its water.

by the way why did you bought an SUV in the first place Hasna..let me gues do you have a load of kids..or perhaps you liked the big car huh?

Jumatatu   

Has anyone heard of the Prince who said "If they are protesting against lack of bread or cant afford it why dont they eat cakes".

Rokko   

Wow, did u say u spend $60weekly?...then you must work way far from where u live or u just like to cruise around da city. as many Nomadz suggested you either get cheap smaller car or carpool or maybe take the bus. Otherwise join our club and get a bike, a motorcycle, a friend and I are thinking of doing that. On top of that it's summer na'mean...

NGONGE   

Has anyone heard of the Prince who said "If they are protesting against lack of bread or cant afford it why dont they eat cakes".

Marie Antoinette was supposed to have said this phrase; “Let them eat cake”.

STOIC   

The gas prices are putting a crimp in my budget.This is the only time i wish Bush should squeeze them Arabs in to lower the gas prices.I was reading the paper on sunday, they said that the gas price will not come down in the next couple of month.They are expecting the gas prices to reach $ 100 a barrel- whatever that means to my 89 octane gas at the gas station.The whole experience have altered my life now.First no more eating out- instead i know carry my own lunch.I drive less now- no more driving unnecessary trips around the neghbourhood(and don't forget Halimo's ride).I heard that if you drive at 50 mph you could save 20 percent of a $25 tank of gas(do the math how much that will be).

Rokko   

Thank you JEsse Ventura on the idea of Having Light Rail..damn I could never imagine driving everymorning with this sick gas price and on top paying $$$$ parking in downtown..

Much gracias.Venture .LightRail rocks

Hey take the bus for while and buy a bus pass.

When everything is cooled down Go back on the ride again.

smile.gif U WON'T HAVE to worry to to much walaahi.

Remember if your going to work Mon-Friday, then save yourself money TAKE THE BUS.....