Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Since I'm planning a trip to London.....

Baluug   

I need some help, like where should I stay, what time of year I should come, you know things like that. I was checking up on prices, and I can definitely afford it insha Allah, but really other than that, I don't know nothing, so help me out!!

hey there's nothing wrong with being thrifty =)

If you don't know anyone there and you're going to pay for accommodation, I suggest finding a popular hostel - it's a great way to meet fellow travellers and get tips on where to go and what to do. oh and it's way cheap!

Aaliyyah   

londoners help the guy out, dnt break his heart. The guy can afford a ticket finally, after long yrs of saving up :D

grasshopper yarka guri uu kusoo dagu raba maad fahmin redface.gif

Londoners are not welcoming to the visitors i'm told ,,,,

See ?? , No one is giving you his/her attention now when you said you're coming ,,, they'll all hide until you leave then tell you they're sorry coz they didn't see you ,,,,

Now you don't have to spend all that money in London ,,, you can manage to sleep in a Mosque and eat in the dhuumo oo dhereg restaurants (cheap ones) in the city.

Ohhh ,, you can forget London and come so Somaliland ,,, you'll have everything for free ,,,, :D

NGONGE   

^^ I'll be out of town in April icon_razz.gif

At any rate, I'm told Serenity and Val are in charge of that area.

Cadan, if you're serious make sure you inform us when the time is near and I'm sure we can arrange something to make the trip easier for you. I can only promise to take you out for a shiisha though. Do not bother asking me to show you London, I myself have not been on a tour of the city yet (and I probably never will).

NGONGE   

^^ Are you not a single man looking for a wife? I am not saying this is the reason for the trip. But one has to take his chances when he gets them. I think you should insist that you have a tour guide. I think your tour guide has to be male (though I'm sure you can convince some of the girls to volunteer, but why limit yourself). I think this tour guide should be Caano Geel. :D

Malika   

Cadaan,if only you were venturing to the country side...

Am sure the brother's/sister's will extend their welcoming hand to you..just PM those you would like to see,when in London.