Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Man 'chopped his virgin wife's head off because she refused to have children'

Ibtisam   

And No, he is not a Muslim. :eek: So messed up, the whole thing.

A postal inspector went on trial in France today accused of chopping his wife’s head off because she refused to have children.

Philippe Cousin, 53, said he suffered a ‘mid life crisis’ when he approached his half century without a son or daughter.

He blamed it on his 47-year-old wife, Nicole, who was still a virgin despite having been married to him for more than 21 years.

On April 16th 2007, Cousin telephoned his local police station in Arras, northern France, and told an officer: ‘Excuse me for disturbing you, I’ve killed my wife.’

In a fit of rage following a domestic argument, he had taken a kitchen knife to her neck before slicing her head off.

This morning he appeared before a judge at the Pas-de-Calais assizes at Saint-Omer, near Calais, facing life in prison for murder.

He denies the charge, pleading diminished responsibility, but faces life in prison.

The court heard how Cousins also told police: ‘I’m sorry for the work which I’ ve given you.

'My wife shouted my name out, I decapitated her. You realise that, and I’m not mad!’

While on remand he said his wife’s inability to have children lay at the heart of the couple’s domestic difficulties.

She feared that she would pass on her father’s multiple sclerosis through his genes, the court heard.

This meant that every time he tried to have sex he was rebuffed. An autopsy confirmed that Mrs Cousins was indeed a virgin when she died, even though she married aged 21.

Defending barrister Didier Robiquet said that the problems came to a head two weeks before Cousin’s 50th birthday in what was described as ‘pressure cooker’ syndrome.

‘His wife had threatened to leave him but he had never undergone any psychiatric treatment because of this,’ said Mr Robiquet.

‘He had been hugely frustrated over more than twenty years and this built up into a terrifying repressed aggression which finally exploded. He did not feel he was completely in control of his actions.’

Cousins was described as being of otherwise good character, with a distinguished record as a postal inspector in the Calais region.

He told officers that he was generally feel down about life as he approached 50, and that he had been previously used to sorting out his problems with his wife, whom he loved dearly.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1256290/Man-chopped-virgin-wifes-head-refused-chil dren.html#ixzz0hbHF090P

Khayr   

Philippe Cousin, 53, said he suffered a ‘mid life crisis’ when he approached his half century without a son or daughter.

He blamed it on his 47-year-old wife, Nicole, who was still a virgin despite having been married to him for more than 21 years.

26yrs without sex with his spouse - that is torture to the 10th degree. Both physical and emotional abuse.

He definitely has a case for Insanity - Permanant and not Temporary.

P.S. Ibti, if you had Muslim to your thread heading, you will get more responses, plus - sensationalism always wins people over. Truth usually sends them running the other way.

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Humanly possible, sure, she was a tease :D

Khyr I thought about it icon_razz.gif but did not want people to throw shoes at me :D

Dhubad.   

How come they are not saying :

'A Christian man chopped his virgin wife's head off because she refused to have children' icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

although i can understand the woman, looma abuurin iney provide gareyso a service you know

there is more to life than, marka waligaaba ciil udhimo

of course the risk is he might flip and cut off your luqun

NGONGE   

I feel sorry for the poor police officers that interviewed him. If there was one thing that would make the police temporarily forget about the murder case..... :D

Officer: Why did you kill your wife sir?

Man: We were having an argument.

Officer: many couples have arguments; this does not mean they have to end it with one them losing their head.

Man: We have not had sex for twenty years.

Officer: What?

Man: We have not had sex for twenty years. She was a virgin.

Officer: You're a murderer and a liar, sir.

Man: NO! Sacreblue! I am only a murderer.

Ibtisam   

^^The strange things is "‘Excuse me for disturbing you, I’ve killed my wife.’" Lool HE is so polite and mannered! A moment of madness indeed.

People focus, it was about her not wanting kids, I don't think the no sex thing bothered him too much icon_razz.gif

Unsigned   

Oh you people READ, the answer lies within,,,tis was not about s3x, he would have killed her the first 3 weeks if it was.

p.s.

at
Saint-Omer

The irony :D