Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Djiboutians

Who the F@#k is talking about Djibouti like that, me myself I'm 100% reer djibouti, running in my blood.

We all Somalis, we all speak the same language, but you guys have some messed up lingual (xamarawiis). Do I talk about xamarawiis like that? and Somalilanders too? hell no. Have some respect, we all the same. So what if the white man took our place, thats why I got better jobs than you guys since I speak french. The Italians took y'all over, and you still don't know how to cook pasta.lol :D

The moral of this story is, that we all got love for each other, and that we should respect each other, and we should help each other instead of killing each other. So Wun love to somalis whether Djibouti, Xamarawiis, Hargeisawii or whatever else na mean. Wun

LuCkY   

This is one useLess topic-very irreLevant as someone mentioned.

Lets Leave peopLe aLone-they are somaLi...Lets Leave it at that.Big deaL the french took over their territory and they got a different name.

To the^^^^^poster"the itaLians took ya'LL over, and you stiLL dont know how to cook pasta"is that suppose to be some sort of an insuLt? :rolleyes:

WeLcome to the SOL famiLy and pLease refrain from using vuLgar Language-as it is not permitted in the premises.

PeopLe Lets stop wasting time and generaLizing here-Lets behave Like RationaL and ReasonabLe human beings...aight!

A7LA-SHU   

hahahaha wallahi we are funny ppl.... aye they are whatever god made them.. i seriously have no idea how or what they are. but im guessin they got good and evil just like the rest of us icon_razz.gif

nin yaban warayhe what was the point of this topic? and why is that u wanna know about their military??? hmmmm something is fishy here lol....

Bambina   

Sup Nin-Yabaan ur topics alwayz lack sum intelligence ,Im still amazed u didnt change.First of all,wat's the point of ur topic ?Why do u wanna see da nomads here writin positive or negative comments like if Djiboutians were sum sort of aliens?Hellooo ur granma is Djiboutian right?Djiboutians are somalis,they just got colonized by Frenchies instead of British or italians.Like every human on dis earth ,they all have sum good and sum evil plus we all look alike.So big respect for all somalis whereva they live.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Hahaha, Nin-Yaabin this time you blew it up, and i am going to tell you why? i am married to a Wonderfull lady from Djiboutian, and when i show her your Post she went to the roof, the question is why inject Djiboutians in this somali musalsala,are you run out of stories from somalis or perhaps you are about to cause a fuss b/w us?those are not my words but my btfl wife.So brother Nin-yaban what is your intention here, i don't see any benefit from this post,you want hear a gossip about djiboutians, here is one We love Somalis, cz we are one, did that put your mind to ease.

calaykum salaam

So, what's your point of this topic Mr.yaabane? I mean, there's internet where you can get all your information about Djibouti or whatsoever! but NO! you gotta come here talk your little talk and write your little coments! now, what? are you satisfied with our comments, or need more? I mean sreiously, are you that bored?

laa xowlilah walaa quwata illaa billah! next time you want to know something about any place related to Somalia, just look around. you'd be amazed how many of them around you!

Originally posted by Lucky:

Lets Leave peopLe aLone-they are somaLi...Lets Leave it at that.Big deaL the french took over their territory and they got a different name.

To the^^^^^poster"the itaLians took ya'LL over, and you stiLL dont know how to cook pasta"is that suppose to be some sort of an insuLt? :rolleyes:

WeLcome to the SOL famiLy and pLease refrain from using vuLgar Language-as it is not permitted in the premises.

PeopLe Lets stop wasting time and generaLizing here-Lets behave Like RationaL and ReasonabLe human beings...aight!

Lucky i think you are very intelligent person, but that wasn't smart. What did you see irrelevant about asking a question? Just asked what they thought Jabuutiyaans.

LuCkY   

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

Now teLL what does my inteLLigence have to do with what i said-its the truth and you know it!

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YAABAN:

Lucky i think you are very intelligent person, but that wasn't smart. What did you see irrelevant about asking a question? Just asked what they thought Jabuutiyaans.

FYI: I couLd care Less about what you think of me or anybody eLse for that matter!!

Back to your question:What is irreLevant is the topic itseLf. Im not surprised that you wouLd post something Like this. I mean what are you trying to convey here? As you can see-you got some negative inputs from some peopLe as to how they see the Djiboutians and what they think of them. Now what do you think a Djiboutian person is going to think when they see what some peopLe have said about their peopLe?

Its irreLevant because some peopLe out there have no or LittLe respect for certain peopLe and you shouLdnt be putting them on the spot Like that-there is no need for that.

As i have said before they are SOMALI so Leave it at that-unLess of you are trying to stir something up that is.

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

Now teLL what does my inteLLigence have to do with what i said-its the truth and you know it!

Let me see. You, just like many others who replied to this thread have done so without really answering any of my questions. It asked what do you think of the Jabuutiyaans, not what you think of the thread. I dont think you should be telling me what to put up and what not to.

Back to your question:What is irreLevant is the topic itseLf. Im not surprised that you wouLd post something Like this.

The topic is irrelevant? And you somehow feel its your place to tell me that? ;)

I mean what are you trying to convey here?

I asked what the noble nomads here think of the Jabuutiyans.

As i have said before they are SOMALI so Leave it at that-unLess of you are trying to stir something up that is.

Maybe if you haven't been listening, i myself have a Djiboutian blood in me, and have many Djiboutian uncles and aunts. So i beg to differ about trying to stir anything up.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YAABAN:

Let me see. You, just like many others who replied to this thread have done so without really answering any of my questions. It asked what do you think of the Jabuutiyaans, not what you think of the thread. I dont think you should be telling me what to put up and what not to.

I faiL to see what this has to do with me being inteLLigent or not! :rolleyes:

The topic is irrelevant? And you somehow feel its your place to tell me that?

ITS MY OPINION-TAKE OR LEAVE IT!

I asked what the noble nomads here think of the Jabuutiyans.

What is there to think? They are peopLe-SomaLi to be exact!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe if you haven't been listening, i myself have a Djiboutian blood in me, and have many Djiboutian uncles and aunts. So i beg to differ about trying to stir anything up.

There is not much to Listen to but i have read what you said so...

You stirring something up doesnt necessariLy mean just you-its means other peopLe as weLL since you put the question up.

And you seemed to pick out tedious Lines that appeaL to you and dismiss the rest of my statements. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

zak99   

well said sista! i am with you on this top 100%.